Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) (73368 Views)

Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Seniorwriter(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Education isn't measured in how expensive it is....that's what many Nigerians fail to comprehend.....just like to do things for show off and clout chase!

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Kennitrust(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
No one is sending his child to school to go and fail.

Be fair to the try child mbok
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Bmaster(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nairalanders,una no go allow thread to rest small,una don begin comment.

Back to the topic.

Op,if paradventure you're the one whose kids result sheets are shown, you're into hot soup.

Unless shaa you might have enought sources of income date got you covered
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Debra911(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
There's no smoke without fire. There must be reasons for the increase. If after three terms, you didn't see any change or improvement in the educational standards, you can change the school. But vice versa, pls keep ur child in that school, giving ur child a good educational background is the best legacy.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Poanan: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
amajato:
After you people will insult school owners that they are paying teachers 20k. How can they pay teachers 100k when you say 40k is too big to pay for a term of 3 months? Na the teachers I blame sha.

Thank God for you but there are ways you can pass your message across without being condescending. Since you are so rich why not create a foundation for the child

2 Likes

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by TAglobe(f): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Take your child to a school that you can afford.more over most of us today are product of public school with Bsc
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by chiedozie198100: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Mogadishuu: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
It's not too much
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Omooba77: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
My kid just was just promoted to nursery 1. initially he was in play group and his school fee was 25k which I pay almost thrice before the term ends, and I was still complaining that the fee is too much for such class.

But now, he's been promoted to nursery 1 and the school fee is almost double the former fee(40k).
How many times will I pay this one bayi? (Maybe 10 times) embarassed

I have been thinking, isn't this wickedness, how would u be expecting 40k for a nursery 1 pupil per term.

Abi its poverty thats making me think like that, or maybe its normal.

Note that, this school is the most affordable in my vicinity. Just a 3 mins walk from my house.

I'm thinking of looking for another school maybe still faraway a bit, but the school fee isn't high, I don't mind taking my time daily to take him to such school.

Risers is even one of cheapest schools around that area; there is one around Finnicky, the fees can buy 2 plots of land in Ewekoro. There are some good public schools around Jibowu /Onipanu axis. YabaTech/ Mbari's fees may be more. Cut your coats according to your material. God bless our hustling....
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by pitoski(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
I was once in same situation like this. I just changed the school to an affordable one sharp sharp.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by house10s: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
My kid just was just promoted to nursery 1. initially he was in play group and his school fee was 25k which I pay almost thrice before the term ends, and I was still complaining that the fee is too much for such class.

But now, he's been promoted to nursery 1 and the school fee is almost double the former fee(40k).

I have been thinking, isn't this wickedness, how would u be expecting 40k for a nursery 1 pupil per term.

Note that, this school is the most affordable in my vicinity. Just a 3 mins walk from my house.

I'm thinking of looking for another school maybe still faraway a bit, but the school fee isn't high, I don't mind taking my time daily to take him to such school.
plz remove the kid n find some where else.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by AlphaStorm: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Meanwhile, the teachers are paid 20k per month
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Iyasaburi: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
When you see a person who has a hunch-back, you don't tell him to stand up.
These are the words of our elders.

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Joelidah: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
One of our clients needs the services of professional teachers.

Positions

1. One Creche Teacher (Minimum Qualification – NCE) - Preferably a mature female

2. Two Nursery School Teachers (Minimum Qualification – NCE)

3. Two Primary School Teachers (Minimum Qualification – NCE)

All applicants must be resident around the Mowe axis

Remuneration: Negotiable
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by skj1377(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
I like your money management skills keep it up bro 7
Slimslimqq:

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by house10s: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Debra911:
There's no smoke without fire. There must be reasons for the increase. If after three terms, you didn't see any change or improvement in the educational standards, you can change the school. But vice versa, pls keep ur child in that school, giving ur child a good educational background is the best legacy.
a good education is different from an expensive one
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Money ehn. And the govt no gree help the common man
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Paperbag(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
yuping:

It depend on your department the highest is engineering department. But all other department is I think 20-25 but it mostly federal, most people don't like coming to the north because of religion ecthnic problem which don't even happen in school campus.

Sir ,

The highest fee at Uniben ( edo state ) was 15k per session

As at 2011 it was 12k.

So yours is even high for a northern uni

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by ola2033(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
He knows he can't afford to pay it, please do not allow him to choke himself.

OP, one thing I look before spending money is the value for that money...

With your kid results I can tell you that the teachers are really trying on the kid and the money you have been spending is really visible....

I pay more for my daughter in creche, I wouldn't advice you to withdraw, if you know you can always pay the money like 2-3times...

God will give you and your wife better jobs to be able to conveniently do better things for your kid.[/quote]
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by kingphilip(m): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
iyatrustee:

Care to mention one of these Universities? Many of you have a not so clear picture of the 'north'

when Ieft Unibuja in 2015, our fees per session was 20,000 sha and I'm not sure it has doubled by now.

The state universities might be higher though but as he said, some not all
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by house10s: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
BlessedNuel:
You dey use ur hand create problem for yourself..

The answer to your question just dey stare at you even before you clicked the submit button
which is?
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by AfroKnight: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I earn daily. I have a pos shop. My wife is still in higher institution, and I don't pay rent, I own d house.

The only extra expenses I have, is my wife who is still studying and my jnr bro who is also studying.

I swear its not easy.

You have done well. Na man you be.

You have to watch your finance especially when your wife is not earning money.

Change his school to a cheaper one. If you are scared that they may not teach your child well, you could support his learning at home.

Buy story books for your son. At this stage he needs more communication skills than mathematics. Read to him when you get the chance. Let him watch kid shows on tv. With time, your child will learn to teach himself. Then teaching him will be a breeze.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by KillingIsFun: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
How can your kid get these kind of good grades and still finish in 14th position?

Slimslimqq:

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by bukolabeauty09(f): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
If this is Lagos and the pay is this, then it is cheap.

Here in IB, my 2year old boy in toddler class, school fee per term is 30k excluding textbooks and stationaries. I decided to change the school this term to a cheaper one, that will still bring out the good result I want.

Uncle, if the money is much please change the school. Expenses in this country is becoming unbearable day by day....if there are other better options kindly port.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by DonroxyII: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Kai, My school fees was just 800 naira in the mid 90s ... My mama pay at Unity Bank. Previously we were using UBA ... @Pry 4 school fees was increased to 1k and my aunty withdrew me into common Entrance, I passed a d commenced JSS 1 ...

I understood teller in Nursery school .... omoh

1k was expensive ... Late 90s .... 1k na big money ....

See now 40k ... to be paid three times in a years 120k ....

Bro no be poverty dey worry you jare things are just costs .... Sorry for the Inflation!!

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by ghettochild(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
mission08:
Do you really need to display that report card with all the details? The write up alone should suffice I think....

Like others have said, you choose the school you can afford to pay comfortably. There is no need to put yourself under undue pressure.

Hmmm....this life is not balance! Just today someone told me the cost of paying for her sons (2 boys) transportation alone via school bus is 120k.

It is well. E go better
Yes he needs to.. your brothers n sister can argue blindly
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by melodyogonna(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nothing is too much or too small. You’re just not the target audience; take your kid to the one you can afford

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by georgeakins: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Private schools have messed up our educational system.

I know one private primary school at Ikeja where some parents do give money to teachers to assist their kids during exam.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by uuzba(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
amajato:
After you people will insult school owners that they are paying teachers 20k. How can they pay teachers 100k when you say 40k is too big to pay for a term of 3 months? Na the teachers I blame sha.
If only they can all go on strike together.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Psoul(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Slimslimqq:

If you can't pay you kids full session school fees from your one month salary (at worst 2months) then, you are living above ur means.
Take your kids to a school u can afford their fees. Make out time to also teach your kids at home. Don't leave all the responsibilities to the class teachers.
Get them/download good learning apps. Learning is becoming easier these days with the emergence of new technologies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by tonyashburton: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Your problem IS not just poverty but a poor mindset.Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Debra911(f): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
house10s:
a good education is different from an expensive one
Hmmm. I've worked in such environment and I know what I'm talking about. If the father doesn't see any change ,he should change the school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Project Materials And Topics Alternative For All Dept / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.