Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) (72129 Views)

Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Candycrushy(f): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Chai....this life sha
I still thank God that my sec and primary sch fees were very low, still i turned out well...
I pray God gives me the ability to send my kids to higher schools
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Candycrushy(f): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2021
iyatrustee:

Care to mention one of these Universities? Many of you have a not so clear picture of the 'north'

It can be true tho

When i was in uniben, my school fees was 13k

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by michaelo2(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2021
VTJN:
he couldn't make one time payment for his ward school fees per term. He often made instalment payment, which could be two/three/four times payments and above in a term.

ok thanks
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 7:15am On Aug 19, 2021
ebuggie:
Gbam! ... I talk am. Same reason am not in Covenant University.
covenant make sense na, why do you prefer otherwise?
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2021
AdaAwka1:
Infact we are currently protesting on my kid's school WhatsApp forum. Pry 4 and 5 are to pay 60k each while my nur 2 and pry 3 55k. Anyway me I will not change their school cos I love the school, but I will be paying small small. I no fit shout, since they dont want be considerate. And it's a church school for that matter, one of the biggest churches in Nigeria now.If I have 10k today I will go and pay at least by the end of the session I would have finished paying for all 3.
That's a good idea. Instalment payment

You won't really feel the burden of paying 3 kids school fees that much, compare to a one time payment

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2021
julieeni:

Op I pray you take this comment into consideration. As a teacher, good early years foundation is very important in a child's education. My son was initially in a school I pay 16k per term but he could not meet up to my expectations .
I recently changed his school to where I teach and it's very expensive (104k) with discount and I'm glad that he has picked up drastically. He can now sound a-z, rote count numbers from 0-50, identify number symbols 1-15 but with little promptings, he can as well assign number quantities all these in just 3rd term although I still would like that he repeat preschool 1 because his mates (3yrs) are already adding altogether simple additions and can sound and blend CVC words.
Pls give your child the best foundation, it's worth it and it will definitely pay off.
succinctly

You've said it all already. The output of your child/ren meeting your expectation as a parents/guardians is paramount.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by iyatrustee(f): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2021
Candycrushy:

It can be true tho

When i was in uniben, my school fees was 13k

I went to a Fed uni too so I know how cheap they really are. The person I originally quoted talked about Uni's in the north being cheaper than the nursery fees without saying they were Federal universities.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

One school in Lekki I visited, the registration alone per child is 200k. After they give you a special tour of the school, they reveal the school fees. They don't just reveal the fees o. Till today, I don't know how much. But the school is AMAZING.
Those kind of schools are really amazing

Even their teachers must be very sound.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Poanan:

Chai this guy lol. The problem is way bigger than I thought. You can afford to expensive fees yet you dont even have an idea of what a school of finishing is about?

My God!
smiley wink wink
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by VTJN(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
CSTRR:
If you Know say your pepper Never rest to a good extent, do everything to make sure your sperm does not meet an egg.
LMAO smiley smiley smiley
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by ImaIma1(f): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2021
VTJN:
Those kind of schools are really amazing

Even their teachers must be very sound.

What tripped me was that every class has a french teacher, so the students are bilingual. And since it's a Montessori, they are taught individually according to their pace.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by RALPHOW(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2021
You never know anything.
Education in Nigeria is one of the most expensive in the word.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Mattyy: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2021
just bring him to an affordable school and still offers quality education
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2021
VTJN:
I'm also a product of public school. From basic to college. I also came out of the class in college.

Nevertheless, the role of private owned institutions cannot be overempherciced

My kids most attend ivy league institutions by God's grace. There's a difference between a child who attended a top notch private owned institution to a child who attended a public institution.

I got a free education all through because my parents couldn't afford a private institutions.

That doesn't make it the best choice. You know if what we desire isn't available, the available ones becomes our desires
The extortion of private school nowadays is worrisome. We read Ali and Simbi and passed d same textbook to our younger ones. Why are we spending up to 10k to 15k on text book that cannot be passed to the younger ones. Some courses in higher insitution doesn't spend up to.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by scally11: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Elementary Teachers are needed at a reputable primary school in Abule egba, Lagos State.
You must be residing at Abule egba, fagba, okooba or Agege environs.
If you got what it takes to be a professional teacher, kindly send your CV to this WhatsApp number : +2348099618026
A good driver is also needed. Send your CV to the above WhatsApp number.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Parkflash(f): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wow! My sss 2 school fees per term was 13,600, sss 3, 20,400. I Cleared my waec in one sitting(WITHOUT CHOKES THANK YOU VERY MUCH) I got a good JAMB score, and that was just last year!
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Obas101(m): 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Or maybe you should buy a smarter kid.

Wetin you talk no even make sense undecided
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Obas101:

Wetin you talk no even make sense undecided
How your pikin wan smart when you self dull.
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Obas101(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2021
CamusMidas:

How your pikin wan smart when you self dull.
Na otu you be undecided
Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Fucktensei: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingphilip:
when Ieft Unibuja in 2015, our fees per session was 20,000 sha and I'm not sure it has doubled by now.

The state universities might be higher though but as he said, some not all
oga, some people are now paying up to ₦70,000 in uniabuja as fees. go and ask. 2015 and now no be the same

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Bloggingscope: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I earn daily. I have a pos shop. My wife is still in higher institution, and I don't pay rent, I own d house.

The only extra expenses I have, is my wife who is still studying and my jnr bro who is also studying.

I swear its not easy.

You are Mad Walahi, so you still used that money to fund a POS shop �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lasu 2012/2013 Academic Section. Lets Meet Here Now. / Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.