Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment (64233 Views)

Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos) / How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Popemax(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
My Esutite friend back then in 2009 chaii Chidi very strong member then
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=Almaigaa post=104868371]

Yes na.
IGBOS from Imo State are relocating to the North, due to the insecurity in East. I saw them yesterday in large numbers, as they walk towards the North. Some are also relocating to the North in search of greener pasture. [/quote. shocked
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=9jah post=104873152][/quote]

Hopeless Fulani Efulefu Uzodinjo -The Fulani rubber stamp, supreme court Governor.
Appointment to help the Fulanis Caliphate to invade- Imo state ,because of his greed for money and power he betrays his countrymen .
Someone that came 4th becomes 1st -The governorship election result declared by INEC, Ihedioha polled 273,404 votes, followed by Uche Nwosu of Action Alliance who scored 190,364 votes. Senator Ifeanyi Ararume of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) got 114,676 and Uzodinma scored 96,458 votes.This is the aftermaths dont jubilate yet, we have seen this movie before, it will not end well ,for the Fulanis and Uzodinjo, They have soiled Imo lands with Imolites blood.In history no one that have spilled the blood of Igbos that goes scutfree -If you doubt me ask Obasanjo.

The Aftermaths: Uzodinjo working for his Fulani masters.

Hope Uzodimma: Why I Will Not Chase Out Fulani Herdsmen and Almajiri From Imo State.

Hope Uzodinma Admits Inviting Military To Orlu, Vows To Charge ESN Members With Murder

Uzodinma accused IPOB and ESN of causing trouble in the area under the pretext of chasing out Fulani herdsmen.

I can’t guarantee security in Imo, says Uzodimma

Hope Uzodinma Pays N8M To Fulani Herdsmen Who Lost Their Cows.
If you think we dont know ,then you dont know ndi-Igbo.

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by NaBanga: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2021
It seems obvious that the man and woman consumed "herbal drugs". In addition, this story is a bit strange. Was the deceased woman his wife or was she a lover? How can he come to conclude marriage rites and the woman be called his lover? Men should learn from Usifo Ataga. May all the dearly departed RIP.
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Kingstanding: 2:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Are you telling us that an autopsy can’t be done?

We are in 2021 for crying out loud
. We are backward and lazy in this country.

1 Like

Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Friendship.. friendship.. friendship.

Then don give them otapiapia.

Guard yourself from envy.
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09am On Aug 17, 2021
tamdun:
Poisoned, no wonder majority of them don't go home, especially the ones abroad

Igbos are too envious stupid People
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by mrnelsono(m): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Na wah oooh, two beautiful young souls lost
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Fahdiga(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Frontail:
... Me too I dey suspect Village pipu undecided
grin
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by josephevergreen(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Rip.. BECAREFUL OUT THERE THE HRT OF MEN ARE REALLY WICKED!!!. ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT HAVE SOMETHING TANGIBLE DOING
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by steam74: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2021
What's with all the speculations?
So the police can't arrange for a simple autopsy?
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by authority2006(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Sacredness:
undecided bad energy stay far away.
Autopsy need to be conducted to ascertain the cause of their death .E belike everybody just dey run guess work.
Two healthy souls just go like that This life ,as county stil hard reach person go stil get another person for mind?RIP to them

Mokason288:
Are you telling us that an autopsy can’t be done?

We are in 2021 for crying out loud

Fumes from the generator, simple as that! I don't know why people can't keep generator far away from their bedrooms knowing that you're going to sleep.

posty56:
[s] jealousy, the heart of man is really wicked, you see envy eh, if you do not curtail it will turn you into a monster I am not saint and there were times I envy people but I quickly work on it and turn that envy into motivation and healthy competition cause if you allow it to grow further na part of destruction you they head too, anyways never trust anybody! those so called friends have poisoned him! , this is why I don't keep friends anymore I only keep acquaintance after me and you do something i quickly cut communications until another stuff will have interest in comes up. And for those living abroad I don't see need to advertise your coming to Nigeria, apart from your family nothing should make smell here.
[/s]

Trashy epistle. What is there to be jealous about someone who sells tea for a living or a struggling Dubai based "businessman" who couldn't give his fiancee a befitting shop?
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Charly68: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
He retuned home to die before wedding
..what a terrible curse upon his life..
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by NonnyDot(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2021
They are some honey pot that have been sworn upon. If you enter, both of you will move to the other world to continue. It is called Omereburuwabia
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by tholhusomhie: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2021
This life sha!!!!!!
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Mata5623: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2021
A Dubai based businessman, Chidiebere Anusiem (32) and his lover, Amara Ehirim (26) have been found dead in their apartment in Imo State.

Is That True??AARP Medicare
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Nature8(m): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Naomi4Noah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
He should av just married in Dubai?
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by Scamperlee(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:

Ask me again
I don't need to. A normal person always answer question straight away
Re: Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment by rosalieene(f): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rest on my Ogwa Brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Likes Indomie So Much (picture) / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions / Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.