Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Amulet Episode 11 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amulet Episode 11 (225 Views)

The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... / The Amulet Episode 5&6 / The Amulet Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amulet Episode 11 by Medblog(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
“What the hell is wrong with you Lucas,this is not a fair fight” Ren complained with a frown. “Fight!!” Lucas commanded, but Geoffrey did not want to attack first because JB was no match for him and he didn’t wanna hurt him so he said in a whisper while they were going round and round in a combat formation waiting for someone to strike first,“you’re no match for me and you know that,so surrender your weapon and no one will get hurt, I’m a friend to your mum and the last thing I wanna do is to hurt you and hurt her feelings but if you strike I would have no choice but to fight back or else I would lose my Job”.

“I remember you, you were the champion who came with us from the palace to see my mum” JB said in a whisper. “Good, so just surrender or Lucas would force me to strike first” Geoffrey replied. “what the hell is going on Geoffrey, you’ve been going round and round for like ten minutes now, what stupid combat formation is this, stop wasting my time and strike this numb skull!!” prince Lucas exclaimed. “you know what Lucas, you win,I’m not gonna fight your commander because I’m no match for him, so can you please leave our garden, as you can see we are busy” JB said.

“No,no,no!!,this was just getting interesting why did you ruin it JB!!?” prince Lucas exclaimed. “Very well, I shall leave your garden but you three are coming with me, and oh I forgot you asked me to help you dress your garden, it’s an honour to serve, hand me your sword Geoffrey” Lucas concluded with an annoying smile.

Geoffrey handed his sword over, and Lucas started destroying all the plants in the garden,this enraged JB so much that he was about to hit Lucas so hard with the stick in his hand when Ren swiftly grabbed him. “oh look there someone is mad, you look cuter when you’re mad JB” Lucas mocked.

“Enough of these games,we are done here, take these lowlifes,we are riding for the palace now” Lucas commanded as he mounted his horse.The guards at once bundled JB and his brothers, threw them in a prisoner-transport-cart and off they went.

After a couple of hours,Lord Sebastian and Rachael walked to the garden to check on the kids, “what the hell did these boys do to my garden?” lord Sebastian exclaimed with shock. “No honey, this can’t be the kids, something is wrong, my kids are gone we need to find them now” Rachael cried out in panic and confusion.

“Calm down honey, we shall find them” lord Sebastian reassured. “how can I calm down when my kids are gone,” Rachael said with a sob and teary eyes.

Lord Sebastian quickly alerted his council of elders and guards to go with him on a search for the teenagers.

The whole village was in chaos, lord Sebastian and his men went into the woods calling and searching for the teenagers, it was getting dark yet no sign of the boys.

They search continued until lord Sebastian and his men stumbled on a group of men lurking in the woods.“Stop right there or I’d shoot you!” lord Sebastian exclaimed and immediately the men stood still.

“What are you doing in the woods at this time?” lord Sebastian questioned. “please we mean no harm,we are just here to get some herbs” one of the men said. “Did you happen to see some teenagers,three in number around here” lord Sebastian inquired politely.

The men looked at themselves and then one of them said, “yes, they were taken by Prince Lucas and his men,they rode for the palace.“bloody hell,this is not good,we have to get those kids from that lunatic of a prince before harm befalls them” one of lord Sebastian’s men suggested. “we shall ride for the palace immediately” lord Sebastian said with a roar,”I need two men to head back to the village and let everyone know we have leads on the boys.

Lets move!!” lord Sebastian exclaimed and at once the riders whacked their horses and charged to the palace.

Prince Lucas ordered that the three boys be thrown in the dungeon while he prepared his torture materials.

He went to his chambers to change into his torture attire when he had a knock at his door.He opened up and to his surprise it was his mum’s maid whom he slept with. He was mad at her sight. “how dare you show yourself to me when you reported me to my mum about what I did to you, I see you have a death wish and I shall happily grant you what you desire” prince Lucas snarled. “your highness,why the rage?,I’m here on my own,you look stressed don’t you wanna have some fun?” she said while biting her lips and slowly unhooking the buttons on her gown..Tbc…

(1) (Reply)

Giving attention in a relationship / Number One Greatest Fact Of Human Being / The Loan People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.