Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) (1328 Views)

How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by neolboy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
With what is happening around of how especially the ladies are walking around us almost half naked, and how guys have been talking to you with sugar-coated mouth, how long have you been able to ignore, focus and abstain from sex?.

I have been in Celibacy for about 4years and 8months, ain't got time for any attachments, hustling things always on my mind.

How long have you abstain from sex.

Please share yours.

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
1 Minute

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by chatinent: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rozcol.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Megatron77:
1 Minute

Mad Ooooo

Celebrate Celibacy...

@SENIORWRITER
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Mad Ooooo
Celebrate Celibacy...

@SENIORWRITER
Shey na u go host party?
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by gfon(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Never,a tight punna is always needed to blow off steam.If i hoard my cum for long,my storage tank would get rusty

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
from birth date
to avoid stories that touch
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Michelle55: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Let the lies flows through, some will even tell you that they haven't sniffed a woman's panties for 25years cheesy Op just wait for it.

Let me quickly popcorn and smirnoff ice because I'm sure this thread is going to be an interesting one smiley

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Demigod22: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
The longest is one year. Throughout last year I didn't have sex.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Pumpumking: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
neolboy:
With what is happening around of how especially the ladies are walking around us almost half naked, and how guys have been talking to you with sugar-coated mouth, how long have you been able to ignore, focus and abstain from sex?.

I have been in Celibacy for about 4years and 8months, ain't got time for any attachments, hustling things always on my mind.

How long have you abstain from sex.

Please share yours.

30 minute! angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Pumpumking: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Megatron77:
1 Minute

great..please can i mate with u o friday? cheesy
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Exkandayee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
I just finished pounding my neighbor now I swear,I thought she's loosed but she's tight, we'll do it again tomorrow,we dey ipob lockdown for owerri

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 17, 2021
2yrs +

I don't get down anyhow.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 17, 2021
Exkandayee:
I just finished pounding my neighbor now I swear,I thought she's loosed but she's tight, we'll do it again tomorrow,we dey ipob lockdown for owerri

Tight, you say Please invite me tomorrow, make I come enter set. I pray she gree. I dey Owerri for now.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

great..please can i mate with u o friday? cheesy
Nope...i only mate people that eat puff puff and sugarcane in front of me
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by neolboy(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Megatron77:
1 Minute

Baddest
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Demigod22: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Exkandayee:

I missed this kind of opportunity last Friday, girl stayed in my room till dawn but I don't know what got into me. I only kissed her. But I pray for such opportunity next time.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2021
Megatron77:
1 Minute
I weak

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by zexy2030(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Pumpumking: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Megatron77:
Nope...i only mate people that eat puff puff and sugarcane in front of me

angry
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Greystone: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Exactly 1 month.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
I weak
Stay strong for me my dear
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by LegendaryLover(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2021
I stayed celibate for 6yrs + ( age21-27).
This is how it happened:

I had been living in sexual immorality, to an extent where it seemed I couldn't stay from sex for even 1week.

But the turning point was when RCCG (Redeemed Church) had a convention in my State, Akwa-ibom State. Their G.O presided over that program. After coming out to answer alter call and prayers of salvation from pastor Adeboye, I became a new man, with super control.

Honestly, i no want lie... I HATED EVERYTHING CHURCH, PASTOR, GOD, etc before this day. It was after a simple prayer of salvation from pastor Adeboye and when I looked and realised I had gone 1 year by this time without sex, that I realised there must be terrific power in this God ooo.

Anyway, I then stayed many more years from sex. And the thing with celibacy is that "after one year of no sex, you wouldn't even want to have sex if opportunity presented itself". Sexing like most other body desires, diminishes if you stay away from it for long.
And that's why some people can fast from food for 40days. Staying from food for the first 14days is difficult. But after say day 21, you won't even want to eat anymore if given food.

So back to our discussion of celibacy, the years just kept rolling by without me having any sexual release.
Until 2 years ago that I backslided. And among other things I am not proud of, fell back into sexual immorality.

I believe sex should and can be done only within the confines of a marriage. But since I backslided, I have had sex with a couple of girls here and there.

I just hope God restores me to my former "glory".

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by zexy2030(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
LegendaryLover:
I stayed celibate for 6yrs + ( age21-27).
This is how it happened:

I had been living in sexual immorality, to an extent where it seemed I couldn't stay from sex for even 2weeks.

But the turning point was when RCCG (Redeemed Church) had a convention in my State, Akwa-ibom State. Their G.O presided over that program. After coming out to answer alter call and prayers of salvation from pastor Adeboye, I became a new man, with super control.

I then stayed many years from sex. And the thing with celibacy is that "after one year of no sex, you wouldn't even want to have sex if opportunity presented itself". Sexing like most other body desires, diminishes if you stay away from it for long.
And that's why some people can fast from food for 40days. Staying from food for the first 14days is difficult. But after say day 21, you won't even want to eat anymore if given food.

So back to our discussion of celibacy, the years just kept rolling by without me having any sexual release.
Until 2 years ago that I backslided. And among other things I am not proud of, fell back into sexual immorality.

I just hope God restores me to my former "glory".

Na u chop belleful na em dem find wey to release. You can't be hungry n think of sex. Too much comfort, makes you looseguard.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by cooooooks(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seems she (?) Has deactivated.
chatinent:
Rozcol.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by chatinent: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
cooooooks:
Seems she (?) Has deactivated.

I just checked, yeah.
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by BigDan69: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is the 8th month, Goal is to stay away from sex this 2021
Re: How Long Have You Been In Celibacy (No Sex) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin Bloody modafvcking sinners everywhere lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady / Girlfriend Wahala / She Has Refuse To Wash My Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.