Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government (44933 Views)

Russia Revokes Registration, Close Offices Of Amnesty Int'l, 14 Other NGOs / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Liposure: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Exactly, they accused the Bin laden of something he didn't do and used the excuse to invade Afghanistan and murdered innocent afghanis.
Bin laden was in charge of alqaeda when 9/11 happened
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Very sad..... The government is too lose guard or there were saboteurs among the government

It was so obvious to the world that Afghanistan is a lost cause. Moreover, the Talibans had the love of some citizens too.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Popesuccess(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2021
wwwihy:
“American forces cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves,” Biden said.

I watched his speech yesterday and i support him. With they the Taliban took over this country so easily, it is clear they don't want to fight for themselves
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by BigRocky: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
Government of Satan,by the Satan and for the Satan people

Talibancracy grin grin
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

It was so obvious to the world that Afghanistan is a lost cause. Moreover, the Talibans had the love of some citizens too.
Hmmmmm mmmmm This can never happen in Nigeria sha
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Hmmmmm mmmmm This can never happen in Nigeria sha

It can't because of our multi-ethnicity and large differences

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

It can't because of our multi-ethnicity and large differences
Sure
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

Sure

Yup.
But the worse that can happen to Nigeria is disintegration but it won't happen not even in few/many years to come.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2021
DjAduba:
Where are those looking for trouble? See where trouble de, u are free to migrate.
Lolz
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by uchennamani(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....I was wondering yesterday
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
Ewu
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by bizhop01: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Taliban government might better than Nigeria government cool
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by bizzibodi(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2021
Southernigbo:
U seem to claim to know islam, but u are just a confused bunch. What is taqiya in islam? Taqiya is a Shiite ideology, which they use to survive n thrive among muslims because they are weak. It's not a thing for muslims
Are Shiite not Muslims again?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by bizzibodi(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2021
Who gave them all those guns...it shall not be well with Iran.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 10:40am On Aug 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Terrorist wan grant amnesty.

Weird times we live in.
The word amnesty as been used by the Taliban is a pointer to what is going to happen by September when evacuation is complete.
Then guess the first set of people the Taliban will deal with
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by izubext007: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2021
Please I want to ask a question. Where is the Afghanistan army?
Did they all Japa with the president?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by greatness77: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
fergie001:

Bloomberg
this same people defeated d Soviet union who is American?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
bizhop01:
Taliban government might better than Nigeria government cool
Sarcastically speaking
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
greatness77:
this same people defeated d Soviet union who is American?
With the aid of the Americans
Thank you
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by gly(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2021
fergie001:

Bloomberg

Well done fergie001 for your consistency and accurate on the subject matter
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by fergie001: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2021
gly:

Well done for your consistency and accurate on the subject matter
Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Southeast21: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2021
Amnesty? This is the joke of the millennium.

it's quite an unfortunate situation.

Hoping for a southern presidency in 2023 in Nigeria is the only way out of future boko take over.

Free #MNK.
pharoah, LET MY PEOPLE GO.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
Terrorist wan grant amnesty.

Weird times we live in.

Very weird.

All those who supported & assisted the US while they occupied Afghanistan would be in serious distress right now.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by calcal: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Women, kids and the old will suffer more form these Talibans.

They won't suffer more than what you have in the zoo presently.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
calcal:

They won't suffer more than what you have in the zoo presently.

They will!
You can't compare the present state of both nations and level them on same proportions.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Let's watch and see how things unfold

But we in this contraption have to be more watchful cos Isa Pantami is the leader of Islamic Taliban here and they are planning careful, secretly and quietly to take over. Biafrans please take note

You people should stop this nonsense!!!

Islamization cannot happen in Nigeria, especially not in Southern Nigeria.

Afghanistan is an Islamic state. Only less than 1% of the population are non-Muslims.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by okoroemeka(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:
Women, kids and the old will suffer more form these Talibans.
I don't think this current Taliban warriors are ready to antagonize the west,they have a lot to gain by keeping the peace and forbid terrorists activity in their country,the whole world is watching them to see how the drama will play out,but from what I have seen and heard if they will commit atrocities,it would have been seen and heard 2-3 weeks ago,they are smarter now and with China and Russia secretly behind them I don't it they will do anything to antagonize those countries too.they are walking on a thin red line.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2021
bizzibodi:

Are Shiite not Muslims again?

The guy is obviously a Sunni Muslim. They don't regard Shiite Muslims as real Muslims.

Boko Haram members are Sunni Muslims. They will treat Shiite Muslims just exactly the same way they treat Christians. SLAUGHTER THEM.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by calcal: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

They will!
You can't compare the present state of both nations and level them on same proportions.

They are white people they think better than people in the zoo, that's why they will do the needful.

and again what's the present state of a beggar, the zoo
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2021
okoroemeka:
I don't think this current Taliban warriors are ready to antagonize the west,they have a lot to gain by keeping the peace and forbid terrorists activity in their country,the whole world is watching them to see how the drama will play out,but from what I have seen and heard if they will commit atrocities,it would have been seen and heard 2-3 weeks ago,they are smarter now and with China and Russia secretly behind them I don't it they will do anything to antagonize those countries too.they are walking on a thin red line.

They will surely behave because curently in Afghanistan, lots of gang are now impersonating the Talibans and extorting people but surely, the Talibans are aware and taking steps to curb that.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MufasaLion: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2021
calcal:

They are white people they think better than people in the zoo, that's why they will do the needful.

and again what's the present state of a beggar, the zoo

They are not White, they are Arab. However, it seems you don't get my point, I'm simply saying that Afghans compared to Nigerians now will suffer more should in case the Talibans tend to be brutal with them.

They are not people of color doesn't mean they are more sensible.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Rockstar2014(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2021
My questions are why did the Afgan forces/Govt easily relinquish power to Taliban without resistance, did they do enough to prevent this mess, what have the Afgan forces learnt from the US all through their twenty years of training and financial assistance, should the Americans and other foreign allies continues to make sacrifices that the Afgan people (Govt/forces) are not willing to make for themselves, did it never occur to them that they will be left alone after sometime? Please I will like to have answers to the above questions.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by calcal: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin grin

Have fun, enjoy your day

MufasaLion:

They are not White, they are Arab. However, it seems you don't get my point, I'm simply saying that Afghans compared to Nigerians now will suffer more should in case the Talibans tend to be brutal with them.

They are not people of color doesn't mean they are more sensible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.