Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government (44942 Views)

Russia Revokes Registration, Close Offices Of Amnesty Int'l, 14 Other NGOs / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Is it safe to call Taliban taking over their country as democracy?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

AT THE LAST CHECK, YOUR BROTHERS HAVE CAUSED TWO MAJOR WORLD WAR AND ARE PREPARING HARD FOR THE THIRD.

THE LARGEST HORDE OF VERY DEADLY WEAPONS ARE IN THEIR HANDS NOT MUSLIM HANDS.

THE PAINFUL THING IS THEY CAUSE WARS IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES TO TEST THESE WEAPONS.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS, YOU HAVE NO PEACE.
True but I'm FBI May look for you for this hard facts

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Roma10:
I thought the future is woman•√•
grin grin no more money and feminism
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Which women are you talking about? My dear women are 'equal to men' and will soon dislodge those Taliban. Where are the feminists who only make noise when men have maintained peace . Toto water!
Them plenty for nairaland!
Most especially that one that is called futureIsfemale/Sapphiere

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
Is it safe to call Taliban taking over their country as democracy?
Bloodless coup!
That is what it is
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Elock1: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Baawaa:
Government of Satan,by the Satan and for the Satan people
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You must mad all what Islam is doing is a child Play compare to the the Catholic church terrorist genocide and Hitler a Christian.
Islam keeps finding how to justify evil

Is Catholic church the Bible

Assad is killing hundreds every second till date is that not worst than hilter that you call a Christian yet has no attribute of what makes up a Christian

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Roma10: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin no more money and feminism
Then let's play to the rule's cheesy
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Awaja(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Devil don get physical office in Afghanistan,devil hub activated
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You want them to have the so called rights and feminism to be chopping dicks up and down is that freedom to you? Even Americans are now running to Russia and Asia to get wives nobody wants to marry an American woman because they think the world revolves around their schedules, do your research

I would have believed u about U.S. running to Russia for wives... After their first marriage Russians and Ukrainians those ones r better devils..
Asians yes... because they are submissive..

Africans too.. Our women love non black skin men... but the same whites are selective when it comes to blacks.

But must u dehumanize a woman... in the name of a shit R....... .. that place is a pitifully state now... it really sad.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

WHO told you they lack basic rights?? Even today I heard the interview of the leader of Taliban, he said women can join politics and All their right under Islam is protected, if you don't know something stop talking about it, the So called September 11 that the America used to become the super power has been denied by So many scholars as a tactic, because when it happened no Jew came to work that day.do research well, All what Islam is doing can't be compared to the church dark history genocide

Story for the gods... u didn't hear when the demons said their women will only go to Islamic schools no work and they will wear black like living zombies ...

I dont believe anything that comes out of their mouth... they killed a foreign journalist and humanitarian workers two weeks back..

And u think they r normal... well if they kill an American... it will be a full blown war... i believe others countries will now give their support.... have d demons not been killing
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Joemeen(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

You must mad all what Islam is doing is a child Play compare to the the Catholic church terrorist genocide and Hitler a Christian.
You're funny
Read about the Islamic invasion of the Indian continent
Specifically the Mohammedan conquest of the india
The death estimates are 60-80 million people
You're joker
Total percentage of wars caused by religion
Is 6.98%
From Judaism
To Christianity
To buddism
To islam

Surprisingly

Islam dominates
With
An astounding 3.98% and has the highest death counts

I find it funny when religious people use whataboutism
They always try to justify the current evils of their religion
By comparing it with another one
In the past
Your refusal to condemn the wrong doings of your religion is what makes you an hypocrite

I'm an atheist by the way
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Gfskw: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
baralatie:

Bloodless coup!
That is what it is

Won't it be better for Nigeria too under this government?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

There is enough evidence that he didn't do it it was planned by America to be the super power of the world, and then the dollar to be powerful.
yep! You are correct!

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Liposure:
Bin laden was in charge of alqaeda when 9/11 happened
So? That doesn't mean he did anything wrong. Did you know that Bin Laden was working for the CIA when he refused to carry on working for the CIA they accused him of 9/11? Was their any proof Bin laden did 9/11? Other than what George Bush made people believe?

George Bush also lied that Saddam Hussein had WMD also. In the end Saddam Hussein was innocent, after he was murdered it was found that he had no WMD ( weapon of mass destructions)
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Story for the gods... u didn't hear when the demons said their women will only go to Islamic schools no work and they will wear black like living zombies ...

I dont believe anything that comes out of their mouth... they killed a foreign journalist and humanitarian workers two weeks back..

And u think they r normal... well if they kill an American... it will be a full blown war... i believe others countries will now give their support.... have d demons not been killing
You made no sense, all you keep yapping about is demon and demons, total crap! grin do you have any proofs of demons existence? Is the demon male or female? What kinda beer does the demon drink? The Taliban are more morally high than Americans. The talibans are not terrorists only Americans keep telling us that the Talibans are terrorists, people like you believes everything Americans claim.

The same way George bush accused Saddam Hussein of possessing WMD and killed him in the end it was found that Saddam was innocent.

Worry about Boko haram and herdsmen in Nigeria leave the Talibans alone.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

WHO told you they lack basic rights?? Even today I heard the interview of the leader of Taliban, he said women can join politics and All their right under Islam is protected, if you don't know something stop talking about it, the So called September 11 that the America used to become the super power has been denied by So many scholars as a tactic, because when it happened no Jew came to work that day.do research well, All what Islam is doing can't be compared to the church dark history genocide
Don't mind the ignoramus, the Talibans are far better than Americans morally. Only the Americans claim that the talibans are terrorists becuase they refused to be controlled by Americans.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by CanadaCars(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....I was wondering yesterday
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban

there is something you don't know, these one you see with their families running to the airport without passport or visas are the ones who worked the US, as interpreters, as spies and allies. They are silently being hunted down at night and being executed. The media doesn't know of it. I have a friend here in Canada from Afghanistan whose family members are sending pictures and videos of these happening. They said the Taliban go from door to door at night looking for these ones. Hope you understand why these ones are so desperate. According American government there are over 30k of these ones tapped in Kabul, so far they have only been able to issue special immigrant visas to about 800 and these ones are already in American.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MrMacinterchi1: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why the panic

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
They don't need to wait for them to start before they start running because they have known these people 20years back before their government were overthrown . So, with their record of history, there's need for them to make hay while the sun shines.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Benjosh123(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Dont deceive yourself. nothing special in Afghanistan
kmcutez:
Even with all the wars fought there, their country still looks better than Nigeria. Nigerian politicians are the most wicked and heartless set of human beings on earth, and none of them and their descendants that benefit from the stolen wealth can make heaven. Just imagine all the lives that has been lost due to their corrupt thieving. I don’t even think reparations can repair the damages. You will think all the money they keep stealing will be carried with them to the afterlife.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Won't it be better for Nigeria too under this government?
It would be horribly worse
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Newboss(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Why the panic

Your brain dey work. Increase your weed intake because you get potential to become the next Albert Einstein
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by SecretReporter(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up
Tell that to your father and mother
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by SecretReporter(f): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

NOPE.

IT IS PUNISHMENT FOR INCURABLE ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE YOU.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.
quote fear Islam, lol, problem to the world
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by hayoholla(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Newboss:

Your brain dey work. Increase your weed intake because you get potential to become the next Albert Einstein

I like how you think differently, only that it's dangerous to put the future of the afghan people in the hands of these talibans. The citizens trooping out in droves knows better, hence why they took to their heels, days after taliban took power. They know what's up for them, what's up for their future.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Newboss(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
hayoholla:

I like how you think differently, only that it's dangerous to put the future of the afghan people in the hands of these talibans. The citizens trooping out in droves knows better, hence why they took to their heels, days after taliban took power. They know what's up for them, what's up for their future.

Almost every Afghan living in Afghanistan is a Muslim. They're running but they don't want to quit Islam. They are hypocrites not true Muslims. A true Muslim would love to live under Islamic law because he so much love Islam.

Mehn, I despise that thing called religion. It has a way of destroying the brain of people.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by apatheticme(f): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Seun:
Seeing people clinging to airplanes and dropping from the sky just to get away from them must have had an impact on some of the Taliban.

Maybe they have a conscience afterall!!!
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by bizzibodi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

The guy is obviously a Sunni Muslim. They don't regard Shiite Muslims as real Muslims.

Boko Haram members are Sunni Muslims. They will treat Shiite Muslims just exactly the same way they treat Christians. SLAUGHTER THEM.
They even paint Shiite to be d most violent type..d way d police,NA,DSS are maltreating Zakzaki & followers.if d maltreat Gumi that way they know d consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You made no sense, all you keep yapping about is demon and demons, total crap! grin do you have any proofs of demons existence? Is the demon male or female? What kinda beer does the demon drink? The Taliban are more morally high than Americans. The talibans are not terrorists only Americans keep telling us that the Talibans are terrorists, people like you believes everything Americans claim.

The same way George bush accused Saddam Hussein of possessing WMD and killed him in the end it was found that Saddam was innocent.

Worry about Boko haram and herdsmen in Nigeria leave the Talibans alone.

U are free to air your point ..As far as i know a normal human being can not support Demons Ruling... Talibans and be safe... why are citizens running away.. if ur so called Demons Talibans are good.. Why r people leaving in their thousands and to u.. Supporter to the stupidity is normal... A stupid ideology that cage women... is normal in to you right?

I cant worry about Boko.... those set of beings that created them *Stupid ideology...should fix the shit....!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.