Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government (44949 Views)

Russia Revokes Registration, Close Offices Of Amnesty Int'l, 14 Other NGOs / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Franckly62:
The Taliban is just patiently waiting for all foreign military personnel who are currently at the airport in Kabul to leave.

I swear.. na Dt time Dem go start to deal with their citizens and Fvck their women so hard.. lol
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by MansoryMX(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
wwwihy:
“American forces cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves,” Biden said.

Same way Soldiers from different region in this country are fighting a war in the North, Northern government and people ain’t ready to conquer but politicized it.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by haslaw(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:

Afghanistan is a Muslim country, the question is why the people running for their lives
They know that Satan has take over

The people running away were the judases that betrayed their own people.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by emmy9500: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2021
kudinkarfe:
Taliban now behaving APC trying to copy the policies they kick against when campaigning. You want Islamic state and now you will give women position and allow them to be in public place not cage them. That way you are not practicing Islamic state.

I guess Saudi Arabia is practicing democracy then
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2021
izubext007:
Please I want to ask a question. Where is the Afghanistan army?
Did they all Japa with the president?
Even me self I am asking and wanting to know
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by emmy9500: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Basicend:
Islam is evil. . Know that and have peace.

You are all shouting Islam is evil.... are the people in Afghanistan not Muslims?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Kolkay1(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2021
You be mumu man
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....I was wondering yesterday
Why is the world making a big deal out of this taliban stuff
Why the panic
Why are people running helter-skelter

Not like Taliban are shooting and killing people

Taliban quest was to take over kabul. ....
It was done peacefully.....

If people are scared of the type of government or rules the taliban will impose on them...then they should wait until the enactment of such rules by the taliban
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Jesuschristus:
May God keep you away from the venom of the cobra,the teeth of the tiger and the revenge of the Afghans.At the peak of the war US sent 250,000 soldiers to Afghanistan (thats more than all the soldiers we av in nigeria)and still Taliban came out Victorious. If IPOB can withstand that kind of pressure, they will leave Nigeria.
US mostly obey the rules of engagement...
Nigeria Army that kill unarmed citizens?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by haslaw(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Imagine Afghans are afraid of their Taliban brothers in Islam

The betrayers of Afghanistan were the ones trying to run away from justice.

The judases were the one running away.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by halogate: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Rockstar2014:
My questions are why did the Afgan forces/Govt easily relinquish power to Taliban without resistance, did they do enough to prevent this mess, what have the Afgan forces learnt from the US all through their twenty years of training and financial assistance, should the Americans and other foreign allies continues to make sacrifices that the Afgan people (Govt/forces) are not willing to make for themselves, did it never occur to them that they will be left alone after sometime? Please I will like to have answers to the above questions.
Infact i'm still asking myself these same questions undecided..
After 20yrs and not one ounce of resistance?.. Where did all the training and weaponry enta?.. Where did the afghan force disappear to?..something doesn't feel right. Now all us weapons and tech are in the hands of the Taliban...
Infact.. after listening to Biden's speech yesterday..I don't blame the US for leaving.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Pantami
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Yusman316(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Many don't understand that at the end of the day, everything is politics and compromise. All the atrocities people are claiming Taliban will commit now that they are in power won't happen. Taliban of the 60s-90s is no longer the Taliban of today. They know the whole world is watching everything they do. Many conservative countries are making reforms and the Taliban led Afghanistan won't be any different
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by bepositive11: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Odin2:
These guys don't joke with this their "katfan"

They just look awkward carrying AK-47 with that dressing. Imagine going to war and your opponents are looking like this. It will look like they didn't take you guys seriously

It will turn into a laughing contest grin
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Jesuschristus: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawahala:

US mostly obey the rules of engagement...
Nigeria Army that kill unarmed citizens?

Bomb doesn't obey rule of engagement, US bombed schools, wedding.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Imagine Afghans are afraid of their Taliban brothers in Islam
Who told you they were afraid!
They looked the other way and handed over the whole of govt to the Taliban in the name of mutiny
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by thundafire: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Franckly62:
The Taliban is just patiently waiting for all foreign military personnel who are currently at the airport in Kabul to leave.
for their own sake they must keep their matyr in their country because if they dare attack US they will really get it hot
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yusman316:
Many don't understand that at the end of the day, everything is politics and compromise. All the atrocities people are claiming Taliban will commit now that they are in power won't happen. Taliban of the 60s-90s is no longer the Taliban of today. They know the whole world is watching everything they do. Many conservative countries are making reforms and the Taliban led Afghanistan won't be any different
You will be shocked that hard right islamists will overthrow a moderate Taliban govt.
Case in principle the current leadership in Iran
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
motayoayinde:

WOMEN IN IRAN STRUGGLING TO DRIVE CARS?

YOU KNOW NOTHING REALLY.

DO SOME SEARCH BEFORE POSTING THINGS HERE.
oya go and drive car without hijab burqa if you won't be toast

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by naija4life247: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Baawaa:
Government of Satan,by the Satan and for the Satan people

I think it is a sign of psychiatric disorders for a man from a shithole country to be complaining over men from bombing country. Mind your business.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
naija4life247:

I think it is a sign of psychiatric disorders for a man from a shithole country to be complaining over men from bombing country. Mind your business.
Kilode
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Liposure:
If you check well, you will find female taliban Hardliners amongst the women in Afghanistan
Not everyone is infected with Stockholm syndrome. And some of those women also have personal gains from involving themselves with the Taliban. I don't get what exactly you wish to achieve with this information
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by emmyileri(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
wwwihy:
“American forces cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves,” Biden said.

Withdrawing the US armed forces is not the dispute but the strategy was a bad one. The man should have planned well. Trump would have done better.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by baralatie(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
emmyileri:

Withdrawing the US armed forces is not the dispute but the strategy was a bad one. The man should have planned well. Trump would have done better.
If a nation does not want to defend its own citizens but wants the enemy to become victorious unopposed what strategy do you want to execute!
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
SecretReporter:
I have this feeling that nothing Good will come out from this Taliban Government, Islam is punishment to the world
Will you shut up
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
blinking001:
Feminists can now finally rest. Lol

Haha
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
blinking001:
Feminists can now finally rest. Lol

No more misbehaving and sharing pekus to bad boys
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Exactly, they accused the Bin laden of something he didn't do and used the excuse to invade Afghanistan and murdered innocent afghanis.
There is enough evidence that he didn't do it it was planned by America to be the super power of the world, and then the dollar to be powerful.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Are shite no longer Muslims

I would have loved to show you Muhammad the founder of Taqiya and how he deceived the polytheists his qurash brothers that alat, manat Al-usa were three goddess of allah and interceding to them was also to allah the moon god his father Abdullah was already a slave to even before Mohammed knew allah

I am ready to take pains to open your blinded eyes but you must accept that the hadiths and quran are accepted by you

Not that after taking my time you would claim hadiths was written by christians grin seriously lol
You must mad all what Islam is doing is a child Play compare to the the Catholic church terrorist genocide and Hitler a Christian.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Which women are you talking about? My dear women are 'equal to men' and will soon dislodge those Taliban. Where are the feminists who only make noise when men have maintained peace. Toto water!
Haha your last statement
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Pymetrics: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
What I know is that, there would be a lot of propaganda and lies about this Afghanistan issue. What kind of news díd you expected from Christians or western backed media than to spread lies and propaganda about Islam and Muslims. They are pretending as if they care for the affairs of Muslim women, children and the old, but they are the first to persecute them if they see any traces of Islam in them like hijab. Christians and other disbelievers should shut up and face their affairs. Let's see the Taliban result within one year before validating your lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
These guys look demonic.

See the way women were crying even the one in White House...!!

What Kind of religion is this.... imprisoning and enslaving women... God forbid...

God is merciful ooo.... its sad.. Afghan government is just waste...!!.

How can u conditions women not to go to school.. dress like living zombies.. and must only go to Islamic school is that what will put food on their table.... These are beast what a religion... Now ehee i no blame CHINA...

This people are not human beings... demons in human form.

WHO told you they lack basic rights?? Even today I heard the interview of the leader of Taliban, he said women can join politics and All their right under Islam is protected, if you don't know something stop talking about it, the So called September 11 that the America used to become the super power has been denied by So many scholars as a tactic, because when it happened no Jew came to work that day.do research well, All what Islam is doing can't be compared to the church dark history genocide
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
These guys look demonic.

See the way women were crying even the one in White House...!!

What Kind of religion is this.... imprisoning and enslaving women... God forbid...

God is merciful ooo.... its sad.. Afghan government is just waste...!!.

How can u conditions women not to go to school.. dress like living zombies.. and must only go to Islamic school is that what will put food on their table.... These are beast what a religion... Now ehee i no blame CHINA...

This people are not human beings... demons in human form.

You want them to have the so called rights and feminism to be chopping dicks up and down is that freedom to you? Even Americans are now running to Russia and Asia to get wives nobody wants to marry an American woman because they think the world revolves around their schedules, do your research

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.