Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government (44938 Views)

Russia Revokes Registration, Close Offices Of Amnesty Int'l, 14 Other NGOs / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / Saudi Arabia Resorting To Death Penalty To Crush Opposition Figures: Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by kayusely70(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Let's watch and see how things unfold

But we in this contraption have to be more watchful cos Isa Pantami is the leader of Islamic Taliban here and they are planning careful, secretly and quietly to take over. Biafrans please take note
Like you've rightly said: Let's wait and watch as events unfold but we must be vigilant and alert!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by hayoholla(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Newboss:

Almost every Afghan living in Afghanistan is a Muslim. They're running but they don't want to quit Islam. They are hypocrites not true Muslims. A true Muslim would love to live under Islamic law because he so much love Islam.

Mehn, I despise that thing called religion. It has a way of destroying the brain of people.

You know what brother. Its not about the people being hypocrite, its about their sanity and the various circumstances such as ideas and values of the culture they find themselves in, they are incapacitated by their own culture, no one was born being a Christian or a Muslim, but majority of us found ourselves in this ideas as a result of birth, so hence we have to follow the tradition. So you see those people running away, most of them are not in for the extremism of their religion, even if they have to practice it. It shouldn't strip them of their own lifes, of their personal freedom,it shouldn't stifle their living, so I don't consider them hypocrite bro. They want to live life, and its their right to live life just like everyother being!
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2021
Joemeen:

You're funny
Read about the Islamic invasion of the Indian continent
Specifically the Mohammedan conquest of the india
The death estimates are 60-80 million people
You're joker
Total percentage of wars caused by religion
Is 6.98%
From Judaism
To Christianity
To buddism
To islam

Surprisingly

Islam dominates
With
An astounding 3.98% and has the highest death counts

I find it funny when religious people use whataboutism
They always try to justify the current evils of their religion
By comparing it with another one
In the past
Your refusal to condemn the wrong doings of your religion is what makes you an hypocrite

I'm an atheist by the way

Atheist!!! So you don't Believe in God at all! With all the evidences and signs, Galaxy and stars they came from your house?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Story for the gods... u didn't hear when the demons said their women will only go to Islamic schools no work and they will wear black like living zombies ...

I dont believe anything that comes out of their mouth... they killed a foreign journalist and humanitarian workers two weeks back..

And u think they r normal... well if they kill an American... it will be a full blown war... i believe others countries will now give their support.... have d demons not been killing
Hmmmmm let's Wait and see, but believe me we will have this discussion again, America have something on ground for leaving Afghanistan just like that something fishy
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

I would have believed u about U.S. running to Russia for wives... After their first marriage Russians and Ukrainians those ones r better devils..
Asians yes... because they are submissive..

Africans too.. Our women love non black skin men... but the same whites are selective when it comes to blacks.

But must u dehumanize a woman... in the name of a shit R....... .. that place is a pitifully state now... it really sad.
Hmmm American society is Bleep up, no wonder men rush to Nigeria to Get wives even if oyinbo like them, who will marry a woman that will take his property in the name of divorce hiding under feminism revolution
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Mikecold:
Islam keeps finding how to justify evil

Is Catholic church the Bible

Assad is killing hundreds every second till date is that not worst than hilter that you call a Christian yet has no attribute of what makes up a Christian
Hmmm
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

U are free to air your point ..As far as i know a normal human being can not support Demons Ruling... Talibans and be safe... why are citizens running away.. if ur so called Demons Talibans are good.. Why r people leaving in their thousands and to u.. Supporter to the stupidity is normal... A stupid ideology that cage women... is normal in to you right?

I cant worry about Boko.... those set of beings that created them *Stupid ideology...should fix the shit....!!!!
More rubbish! You still made no sense cheesy still yapping more about demons and more demons you are so obsessed with demons, even though you are yet to give me proofs of the existence of demons grin or if you have ever met demons. grin you are a paranoid, ignorant and fearful individual.

Why are people leaving mexico, venezuela, nigeria, Ghana or Guatemala to live in the US or UK? Do they have Talibans in theiir countrries too? undecided

You sit in your tiny room and in your tiny mind and brain judging and labelling the Talibans demons even though you have never met any Talibans, has any Taliban ever hurt you? You have never even been to Afgahnistan..

The Talibans have been in existence for years living peacefully until the US and Uk decided to invade their country and polute their minds and tried to impose western lifestyles in Afghanistan in the name of liberation.. the US killed thousands of innocent Afganis by labelling them terrorists i am guessing the US are Angels in your morronic views.

Show me a picture of Talibans caging women, in nigeria female children are forced into marriages with men old enough to be their grandfathers and People use female children for what they call maids in nigeria what is the different? They use these maids how they like, starve them food, burn them with hot iron,fire or even kill them.

These same US have left Afganistan with the same Talibans they are labelling terrorist and the same people you also call demons with Afganis and left. After the US have ruined their country, Who do you think gave the Talibans guns and weapons they use in fighting? The angels America!

The Talibans have said that they would govern in peace that everyone will be safe in their regime but you refused to arknowledge that you just want to hate the Talibans and call them demons for no reason even though they ve never hurt you personally..
Afganistan will be much better than nigeria and African countries in few years time now the US have left their country. You will see.

As i ve said, the boko haramites and herdsmen who have murdered thousands of innocent farmers and kidnapped and killed innocent students and still kidnapping people are worst than the Talibans.. your nigerian president buhari who is holding innocent citizens in prison indefinitely against courts decisions without trials is worst than the Talibans.

So until you recognise the so called demons in your house leave the demons in Afganistan alone. That is if you can find where demons live or what they look like. grin or what kinda beer demons drink. grin

Blame the US for invading Afghanistan and messing up Afghanistan. Same way they invaded and messed up Syria, Iraq, libya and Yemen. Afghanistan have been in existence peacfully for decades without the west. Go do some researches educate yourself.

Good luck! cheesy
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish! You still made no sense cheesy still yapping more about demons and more demons you are so obsessed with demons, even though you are yet to give me proofs of the exisrence of demons grin or if you have ever met demons. grin you are a paranoid, ignorant and fearful individual.

Why are people leaving mexico, venezuela, nigeria, Ghana or Guatemala to live in the US or UK? Do they have Talibans in theiir countrries too? undecided

You sit in your tiny room and in your tiny mind and brain judging and labelling the Talibans demons even though you have never met any Talibans, has any Taliban ever hurt you? You have never even been to Afgahnistan..

The Talibans have been in existence for years living peacefully until the US and Uk decided to invade their country and polute their minds and tried to impose western lifestyles in Afghanistan in the name of liberation.. the US killed thousands of innocent Afganis by labelling them terrorists i am guessing the US are Angels in your morronic views.

Show me a picture of Talibans caging women, in nigeria female children are forced into marriages with men old enough to be their grandfathers and People use female children for what they call maids in nigeria what is the different? They burn these maids how they like, starve them food, burn them with hot iron,fire or even kill them.

These same US have left Afganistan with the same Talbans they are labelling terrorist and the same people you also call demons with Afganis and left. After the US have ruined their country, Who do you think gave the Talibans guns and weapons they use in fighting? The angels America!

The Talibans have said that they would govern in peace that everyone will be safe in their regime but you refused to arknowledge that you just want hate the Talibans and call them demons for no reason even though they ve never hurt you personally..
Afganistan will be much better than nigeria and African countries in few years time now the US have left their country. You will see.

As i ve said, the boko haramites and herdsmen who have murdered thousands of innocent farmers and kidnapped and killed innocent students and still kidnapping people are worst than the Talibans.. your nigerian president buhari who is holding innocent citizens in prison indefinitely against courts decisions without trials is worst than the Talibans.

So until you recognise the so called demons in your house leave the demons in Afganistan alone. That is if you can find where demons live or what they look like. grin or what kinda beer demons drink. grin

Blame the US for invading Afghanistan and messing up Afghanistan. Same way they invaded and messed up Syria, Iraq, libya and Yemen. Go do some researches educate yourself.

Good luck! cheesy

You r more of a terrorist.. stewing rubbish.. you dont sound normal at all.. wish yourself good luck... .. if you like blame the west for the demons your stupid doctrine have been able to do your Afghans... The evil doctrines..

If u like blame them... till no more... they will still be better in every ramifications..

Its a pity with ur fact u can never be better or even get close to the achievements they have to done to mankind.. even after life you cant be close...

If you dont believe demons exist... hmmm
Shut ur idiotic mouth....

Its written my people perish for lack of knowledge...

Your hate for the west will continually make u a loser and a failure!!!

Continue to support ur demonic doctrine and ur insane people that neither value human life, women and the girl child..

Good luck to ur rubbish!!... besides i didn't even invite u to stew ur rubbish... so blast off!!.

Lunatic!!
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hmmmmm let's Wait and see, but believe me we will have this discussion again, America have something on ground for leaving Afghanistan just like that something fishy

Hmmmm... we are watching!!
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

You r more of a terrorist.. stewing rubbish.. you dont sound normal at all.. wish yourself good luck... .. if you like blame the west for the demons your stupid doctrine have been able to do your Afghans... The evil doctrines..

If u like blame them... till no more... they will still be better in every ramifications..

Its a pity with ur fact u can never be better or even get close to the achievements they have to done to mankind.. even after life you cant be close...

If you dont believe demons exist... hmmm
Shut ur idiotic mouth....

Its written my people perish for lack of knowledge...

Your hate for the west will continually make u a loser and a failure!!!

Continue to support ur demonic doctrine and ur insane people that neither value human life, women and the girl child..

Good luck to ur rubbish!!... besides i didn't even invite u to stew ur rubbish... so blast off!!.

Lunatic!!
You are an illiterate, a fool, an ignoramus, uneducated and stupeed! grin

I was born in England, I know more about the US, UK the world and politics more than you can ever comprehend in your entire life, it's ironic how you love America or the west but when they tell you to accept gay people you remember it against your religion. Fool! You are so religiously brainwashed with so called christian ideology your brain is blocked. grin

You are not even close to intelligent, you are too dumb for me to keep arguing with.

Did you know that the UK is talking about compromising with the Taliban to give the talibans a chance to rule Afganistan?. grin to hear what the talibans have to say? I bet you didn't know this.

You can not even spell, write properly in English or write a clear sentence in English.

I suggest you go back to school if you are not in school, learn how to make a sentence, spelling and comprehension then come back in another five years and i will teach you more things about politics, religion and man made wars and how the US and UK makes money from invading countries, distabilizing and creating unnecerssary wars in these countries. grin

You sound like a minor. You don't need to invite me to comment, it is a public forum, who invited you to make your stupeed comments about the Talibans? grin
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You are an illiterate, a fool, an ignoramus, uneducated and stupeed! grin

I was born in England, I know more about the US, UK the world and politics more than you can ever comprehend in your entire life, it's ironic how you love America or the west but when they tell you to accept gay people you remember it against your religion. Fool! You are so religiously brainwashed with so called christian ideology your brain is blocked. grin

You are not close intelligent you are too dumb for me to keep arguing with.

Did you know that the UK is talking about compromising with the Taliban to give the talibans a chance to rule Afganistan?. grin to hear what the talibans have to say?

You can not even spell, write properly in English or write a clear sentence in English.

I suggest you go back to school if you are not in school, learn how to make a sentence and comprehension then come back in another five years and i will teach you more things about politics, religion and man made wars and how the US and UK makes money from invading countries distabilizing and creating unnecerssary wars in these countries. grin

You sound like minor. You don't need to invite me to comment, it is a public forum, who invited you to make your stupeed comments about the Talibans? grin

You sound like a minor that u chase around abi.... .. Werey.... Mad man leave me oooo... i didn't read your trash and i am not interested...

Demon possessed on Narialand leave me oooo.... i dey my Brt lane before this goat started his madness... ... like u said u dont need to be invited.. but dont be stupid and useless to the society... upon ur exposure.. you are very stupid... an idiot a goat... unfortunate being who have been exposed yet sense has left your brain

Dey your lane ooo... Mad man... Ewu...!! British goat dey ur lane oooo..

Someone that has sense is writing nonsense... Sadist..!!

If u like be born in the jungle or desert or wilderness... you are a lunatic.. i pity women around u idiot.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

You sound like a minor that u chase around abi.... .. Werey.... Mad man leave me oooo... i didn't read your trash and i am not interested...

Demon possessed on Narialand leave me oooo.... i dey my Brt lane before this goat started his madness... ... i no invite u ooo

Dey your lane ooo... Mad man... Ewu...!! British goat dey ur lane oooo..
grin grin grin I am not surprised, these are the only words you know, you are incapable of been civil or making sense, i pity your adamant stupidity, illiteracy and ignorance. You don't even want to learn. You will die with your ignorance and lack of education.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin I am not surprised, these are the only words you know, you are incapable of been civil or making sense, i pity your adamant stupidity, illiteracy and ignorance. You don't even want to learn. You will die with your ignorance.

You have my time... u must be a confirmed British goat.... !!... Idiot... International and advanced animal without sense.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

You have my time... u must be a confirmed British goat.... !!... Idiot... International and advanced animal without sense.
grin grin grin now you have nothing reasonable to add other than derogatory remarks.

You sound really depressed and angry for no reason, it must be the hardship in nigeria that has got to you.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Newboss:

Almost every Afghan living in Afghanistan is a Muslim. They're running but they don't want to quit Islam. They are hypocrites not true Muslims. A true Muslim would love to live under Islamic law because he so much love Islam.

Mehn, I despise that thing called religion. It has a way of destroying the brain of people.
Exactly.... and when they come here in the west they start imposing their and practising their backwards so called islam, islam that murders jounalists like Charlie Ebdo who only drew a cartoon of the peadophilic so called Mohamed.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2021
They are running towards the west when they arrive here they will start blowing thing up, killing journalists, raping white women and imposing their muslim believes.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin now you have nothing reasonable to add other than derogatory remarks.

You sound really depressed and angry for no reason, it must be the hardship in nigeria that has got to you.

British goat na u go die there back to sender.. demonic agent... Animal... Ignorance and Education.. idiot and idiot again.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:

Back to sender idiot...!
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by BRATISLAVA: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
apatheticme:

Maybe they have a conscience afterall!!!

Is it possible? Don't forget these people have committed so many atrocities, and it won't be the first time they're seeing people fleeing from them.

These ones probably want special visas, and once in America will begin to fight for what they claim to be running from. Some will return there in future or their children will, to continue terrorism, as is happening currently.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

British goat na u go die there back to sender.. demonic agent... Animal... Ignorance and Education.. idiot and idiot again.
grin grin grin Illiteracy is an illness. grin

You are so religiously brainwashed, as i ve said you will die with your ignorance since you have refused to learn.

You will not survive the depression and hardship in nigeria from the way you sound.

I can send you few £££ if you ask nicely
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Thank you! grin I know you are frustrated, depressed and emotionally unstable due to the hardship in nigeria.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by apatheticme(f): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Is it possible? Don't forget these people have committed so many atrocities, and it won't be the first time they're seeing people fleeing from them.

These ones probably want special visas, and once in America will begin to fight for what they claim to be running from. Some will return there in future or their children will, to continue terrorism, as is happening currently.

That was me being sarcastic bro embarassed

Good morning!
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Back to sender idiot...!
Thank you so much, you are wellcomed. grin i can understand your painful frustrations.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by BRATISLAVA: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2021
apatheticme:

That was me being sarcastic bro embarassed

Good morning!

Lol, I didn't even notice that was what you were doing.

Good morning, sis.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Atheist!!! So you don't Believe in God at all! With all the evidences and signs, Galaxy and stars they came from your house?
So tell us where galaxy and stars come from, undecided give a verifiable evidence that God exist, explain please! how galaxy and stars are connected with the so called God. Where did God come from? Who made God?

And please don't come on here to read out the same verses from the story book called bible or to label me a fool, or quote rubbish like "fools say there is no God" grin grin all that are stale jargons. I would expect you to be more intelligent than that. There is nothing written in the bible that can be proved or verified.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by Calitoscassius(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Thank you so much! Some will start imposing their islamic believes on the west, some of them i have met do not agree with the way western women dress or behave. They say western women drink alchohol and dress half nakid. Some Afganis who were issued british passport even went back to live in Afganistan because they didn't agree with the british lifestyles.

These are the same kinda people who murdered cartoonist Charlie Ebdo in France.
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by bizzibodi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

The guy is obviously a Sunni Muslim. They don't regard Shiite Muslims as real Muslims.

Boko Haram members are Sunni Muslims. They will treat Shiite Muslims just exactly the same way they treat Christians. SLAUGHTER THEM.
A case of dog eat dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by SecretReporter(f): 2:17am On Aug 21, 2021
motayoayinde:

NOPE.

IT IS PUNISHMENT FOR INCURABLE ISLAMOPHOBES LIKE YOU.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED.
do you know what is peace ?
Re: Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government by GTCO: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
wwwihy:
“American forces cannot and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves,” Biden said.

Absolutely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.