Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (53338 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Fourwinds: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
Wetin concern me and religion?

If u force me to accept Sharia, I will accept,

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day
you are just a confused nuisance... So if you are force into Islam in Afghanistan, you expect them to leave you without praying fives times a day or carry kettle wash blocus? Nonsense everywhere
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Fourwinds: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Same China that has recognised them?
China recognising them does not mean they will embrace their religion or allow the religion in China
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by freshalien: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
osuofia2:
i support, the world need Islamic rule because the rate of moral decay is too much.

You don’t need religion to be morally upright.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Raydos: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Could be totally possible, Since the west are now super busy with LGBTI, Feminism and all kind of bullshits now!!

The rate at which Muslims population is growing in the UK for example is alarming, and this people seem not to be paying attention!!

Anything can happen!! Life is unpredictable!
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kholar211:
you mean, like this? grin

Hahaha...Exactly grin
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by notoriousbabe: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Seun I think you see wetin dey happen now
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by twosquare(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
[s]
saaron:
With recent events in Afghanistan, you don't need anyone to tell you who the real "Anti Christs" in these tribulation times are. Look no further for ISLAM and its followers are the Anti Christs our Lord Jesus Christ talked about in Mathew and Mark.
Matthew 24:15-16 follows Mark 13:14 closely: "So when you see the ABOMINATION of DESOLATION spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;"

Daniel 11:29-32
“At the appointed time he will return and come into the South, but this last time it will not turn out the way it did before. For ships of Kittim will come against him; therefore he will be disheartened and will return and become enraged at the holy covenant and take action; so he will come back and show regard for those who forsake the holy covenant. Forces from him will arise, desecrate the sanctuary fortress, and do away with the regular sacrifice. And they will set up the abomination of desolation.
Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Abomination-Of-Desolation

Those who know their Bibles very well will know that the Abomination of Desolation Jesus talked about is Islam. Yes and their number is 666.
We are at the time of the end.

For more details, get the book "ISLAM in the End Times" by Ellis Skolfield.
[/s]
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Angrymode: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Islamic law is as interpreted by their so called leaders. It's simply the imposition of one man's perverse view of things as interpreted by some confused people called Imams on others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Aboks(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm chief terrorist of Nigeria arrested by ipob

1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Aboks(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Angrymode:
Islamic law is as interpreted by their so called leaders. It's simply the imposition of one man's perverse view of things as interpreted by some confused people called Imams on others.

Exactly mans ideology
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by effort1: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/17/afghanistan-taliban-vows-to-impose-islamic-law-worl

Antichristian, is this the peace that your religion promised?

Islam is a curse to humanity
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
. aaa
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by walteriyke: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Smelling fools
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by stickle(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
osuofia2:
i support, the world need Islamic rule because the rate of moral decay is too much.

What is the moral that Islam will teach the world?
Child marriage?
Lack of respect for human right?
Veiled dress without corresponding virtues?
Peaceful coexistence?
The world needs more more my friend.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Malawian(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is the defacto Taliban Leader.

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by gido2017: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Any opportunity for a declared war between the Christian and muslin group... Na two hours we don wipe out those terrorist from Hunan race ......
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by gido2017: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/17/afghanistan-taliban-vows-to-impose-islamic-law-worl

Any declared war between Islam and Christianity..... I swear na clean sheet win for christians......we will just wipe out those terrorists from Hunan race....
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by lomprico(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
they just indirectly threatened the big boys
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by lomprico(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
bigtt76:
And after that what's next? Murrrafockers angry

they will target green aliens grin
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Islam The Religion Of Peace
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by xreal: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray nack head for ground 7times a day

@ bolded
Then you haven't accepted sharia.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by omojeesu(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
even the bible says "the violent take it by force"

Satanic interpretation!
What is taken by force in your quote?
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by samx4real(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day
cheesy
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by richmond500: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fourwinds:
you are just a confused nuisance... So if you are force into Islam in Afghanistan, you expect them to leave you without praying fives times a day or carry kettle wash blocus? Nonsense everywhere
do u have to insult me?
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by MummyD2020(f): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Their brother is already gradually getting the country there.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Marpol2021(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
God forbid, not in my generation will I see Islamic terrorist enslaved my brethren. It shall not stand and it’s shall not come to pass
Penguin2:

Not possible for worldwide implementation but it can happen in Nigeria.

Our Islamic retards up north will be emboldened to do more. If Talibans can do it, they too can.

And hear what they said, “they are not in a hurry” they take their time but they never lose sight of the long term goal just like their Nigerian counterparts.

Brace up northern Nigeria!
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by BillionKnights: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
x
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by bizzibodi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
WELL THE SAD REALITY IS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL FOR ISLAM
Tufiakwa!Islam will fall flat!
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by bizzibodi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
How are those illiterates going to government Afghanistan effectively should be their concern.....they hav not learnt any lessons from American occupation.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by JUSTDREY: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
��...because you captured a country of less than 40millions for fourty years means you will capture the world.....mumu it takes only one minutes to wipe out what is called afghanistan and it's taliban on earth and nothing will happen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.