Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (53327 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Benmob: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:

Who gave America the right to chose what's best for anyone?

Western civilization is good for the west and sharia is good for Muslims.

Let everyone live as they please
Sharia is good for Muslim than why are Muslim rejecting iswap and Boko Haram that dey are not true Muslim that want Sharia to practice fully in north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by MOGPman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=richmond500 post=104882303]Wetin concern me and religion?

If u force me to accept Sharia, I will accept,

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing[ grin]
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Sarmiz24(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
There are still feeling theirself for the undeserved victory nah
Maxymilliano:
This is hilarious ... 'Islamic law worldwide' grin

When did Taliban become a world power
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by kushme: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:

hehehehe, even the world power USA couldn't bring democracy to the world as a whole, na eh wan backward stupid fvcks wan try to do...

If they try to impose their stupid ways on other people way pass them, then, they will understand that evil with high tech weapons dey vex pass some dirty ideology.

They think people make nukes just to adore and do exhibitions of them. Then, they'll know that no international law on rules of engagement go help them.

The west will come together just to make sure no single human dey Afghanistan again.
Na there you go know say the west like their own way of life, too.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by AntiBeEmCe(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

Which numskall is worse than u that is the puppet of the West?

You probably. A puppet of the north.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
bukatyne:
Same people who claimed they were going to uphold human rights bla bla bla ten minutes ago.

Nonsense terrorists. undecided

That is why the saying goes that the only good terrorist is a dead one. cool

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by omowumi9: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pele!

[uote author=Slizzords post=104889184]H£ad $lammwers oya kee yourself naw. Rubbish, I already knew that muh@mm@d is a fvck!Ng paedophilic nymph[/quote]
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
They should start from Nigeria
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by brainhgeek(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
Wetin concern me and religion?

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing

If it's that easy I bet there won't be need for islamic indoctrination. It doesn't usually stop at you accepting, it's in the practice
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by ivolt: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:

They don't need to be world power.
Just need to send fear into the opponents mind.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by richmond500: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
you don't have sense

If you accept Islam can you drink beer

Can you go to western education under an Islamic republic

Etc

You actually don't have rights, there are Sharia police to enforce their laws on your life
Sharia doesn't have much problem with western education, they just dont like people taking it too far and loosing values, they have no problem with u learning abroad but make u try cover your body and stop showing cleavage and camel toe
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by falseprophet: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmanrichard:
Thats all what terrists say.but you yourself wud choose U.S over Afghan to reside in if given d options.Hypocrist.

Yes! I will chose US because I like Western culture.

But should we force others to fall in line because I love Western civilization?

Not everyone loves democracy and Western culture
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by richmond500: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
BabaSawe:
Global warming
Malaria
Islam
Racism

Top problems of the world
remove Islam and replace it with religion
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by kushme: 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Blakpot:
Hope these events of the past few days wont boost the morale of boko haram n Iswap.

The army better prepare for an increase in attacks.

Definitely it will. see below.

is our belief that, one day, Mujahideen will have victory. Islamic law will come to not just Afghanistan, but all over the world.

The Taliban and their followers across are very convinced that their god gave them the victory. So, what do expect from such mindsets?

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Naija8240: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Democracy is a great idea, but it can't be forced upon an unwilling populous. Yes, there are thousands trying to flee the Taliban, but it's obvious there are significantly more who want the structure of the Taliban's interpretation of Sharia Law. It makes perfect sense that Afghan forces, who are predominantly male, switched sides. They have the perception that they have more to personally gain than lose.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by VULCAN(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
The ignorant ones are always the loudest talkers!

Before US invaded Afghanistan how was life like for the citizens?

You don't know so you?

Lazy ones refuse to read but spout off propaganda that they were told.

falseprophet:
Another propaganda by Western media to demonise The government of Taliban.

Even if Taliban turn Afghanistan into Dubai the west will pretend its not happening.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by brainhgeek(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wonder why Buhari is not shocked yet about the happenings in Afghanistan.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by richmanrichard: 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:

Yes! I will chose US because I like Western culture.

But should we force others to fall in line because I love Western civilization?

Not everyone loves democracy and Western culture
point of correction! D u.s never forced afghan to like western culture.D afghan exported their terror to the u.s. The world does not interfare with sharia and its bullshit but they shud keep their bombs n other vices to their domains.Its not too much to ask.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Pumpumking: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Biafrans leaving Nigeria is now a matter of life and death. Theres no more neutrality or political correctedness.

Whether you support Biafra now or not, you Must surely support it in a few more days ahead.

UmuChineke, its time to leave Egypt, For Pharaoh and his armies are coming with full force

bro...biafra and Taliban are the same scumbag.....i lie?..they both want destruction. (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh - lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh - lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh, Muḥammad rasūlu-llāh

Recite 3 times and take up accommodation in the ISLAM section of Nairaland for further instructions. no time wasting.. I no fit shout grin
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by frankmoney(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
In your dreams
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Very soon Islamic radicals from the north will invite the Taliban in order to impose this ancient rule
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by brainhgeek(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
The peace makers have spoken. Awuzubilai
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Pumpumking: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Biafrans leaving Nigeria is now a matter of life and death. Theres no more neutrality or political correctedness.

Whether you support Biafra now or not, you Must surely support it in a few more days ahead.

UmuChineke, its time to leave Egypt, For Pharaoh and his armies are coming with full force

bro...biafra , Namdi Kanu and Taliban are the same scumbag.....i lie?..they all want destruction. (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by akdjr(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
I pity my fellow blacks who abandoned their own indigenous religion and start practicing the two main religion with records of terrorism in their religious books.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by mamdanju: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Afghanistan is famously called the "graveyard of empires". History tells us that since the 11th century BC, different empires and forces have tried to gain control over Afghanistan but lost. Despite being a landlocked country, Afghanistan continues to be a tempting spot in the greater game of geo-strategic powerplay.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Masterito(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Just relocate to Afghanistan
osuofia2:
i support, the world need Islamic rule because the rate of moral decay is too much.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Benmob:
Sharia is good for Muslim than why are Muslim rejecting iswap and Boko Haram that dey are not true Muslim that want Sharia to practice fully in north
Rejection and been sympathetic are two different things that are mutually inclusive at the same time
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by sniperr007(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
ISLAMBAD:
Idiots!!

Very soon we will see it in Nigeria.

They will have one local Imam that will start selling their teaching in Nigeria and sharing money.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Hassanmaye(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
Wetin concern me and religion?

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day
Calm down no compulsion in Islam, you will not be force to pray, only that chopping pekus up and down will not be tolerated or serious crimes just like it's condemned in the So called bible Like kidnapping, robbery, killing etc
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by falseprophet: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmanrichard:
point of correction! D u.s never forced afghan to like western culture.D afghan exported their terror to the u.s. The world does not interfare with sharia and its bullshit but they shud keep their bombs n other vices to their domains.Its not too much to ask.

it seems you enjoy lying to yourself grin

Why did they stay back after they accomplished the mission of killing Osama Bin Laden?

Why did America spend trillions of dollars to set up "Democracy" in Afghanistan?

Why are western media now crying about women's rights?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.