Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (53332 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Lewisalexander(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
Wetin concern me and religion?

If u force me to accept Sharia, I will accept,

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing

I don't even believe in region. I will Join whatever they want as long they allow me do my business in peace
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by AuroraB(f): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

[b]My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombin[/b]g
Lukatew
Stop lying to yourself cheesy

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Ahmeduana(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
If Saudi where the Islamic Religion originated from cannot impose Sharia worldwide, then you are too damn small, just enjoy your one minute moment for now!

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by bepositive11: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
UNIVERSE FORBID!!!!

How I wish something could make these creatures disappear from the face of the earth!

2 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
H£ad-slammers. They are the same everywhere. Someone said if a h£ad-slammer was the last person on Earth, his hands and legs will try to carry out jihad on each other. Psychotic nvmbskulls they are.

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by kokomilala(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Winston Churchill once said that Islam is as dangerous as rabies. These Talibans are living up to that exertion. It may be conveniet to impose that on their people, but it can never happen all over the world.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by infogeneral: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
May they perish in their foolishness.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by DMCY: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
osuofia2:
i support, the world need Islamic rule because the rate of moral decay is too much.

Why won’t you support, when your brain is numb undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
inumidun2010:
If CHINA catch these FOOLS with these FOOLISH STATEMENT, NA BODY go tell them.,.
CHINA no wan hear anything ISLAM OOOO
Same China that has recognised them?

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by hayoholla(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
[/b]Islam has given rights to everyone equally. Women have their own rights. How much rights Islam has given to women, we will give them that much”, Kamil said.

Do you guys pay attention to this line, can you see how vain human can be in their thinking.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
osuofia2:
i support, the world need Islamic rule because the rate of moral decay is too much.

Ask ursef, how many things have ur good morals in nigeria, invented for u. Almost 100% of wat u enjoy today is from immorale nations plus the phone u are using to see this write-up

11 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by bukatyne(f): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

...... and you hurriedly believed them.
Nooo naaaaa.
These are Ragtags naa

I obviously never did.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by cosse(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Same China that has recognised them?
Lol......define recognize first.....b4 i talk...i dnt like wasting my time

2 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by velocity25(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Those in Aso rock are already rejoicing.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by HEAVEN4444: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
friends, the west is lost.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by NNEWIsuper: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
cosse:

Lol......define recognize first.....b4 i talk...i dnt like wasting my time
I dont have time to waste either,seems you dont know what is going on
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Odingo1: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wonder how Muslims found it comfortable punishing their women, dressing like masquerade and preventing them from going to school and marrying under age girls from age of 9.

Most Muslim men are just using the guise of religion to satisfy their pedophilic tendencies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Memberclub(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:
Another propaganda by Western media to demonise The government of Taliban.

Even if Taliban turn Afghanistan into Dubai the west will pretend its not happening.
Bastard Aboki

8 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Tomisin666(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing
LMAO grin But for real,There's not such a thing in Islam context bro, The Holy Quran said let there be know compulsion in religion and any sessionist you see acting extremist falsing people to accept their opinion through force with something harmful ferociously should be apparent to you, they're not doing that according to what the Quran ordain them to follow or put into consideration but rather, there are just doing it for political reason best known to them like the Boko boys and the imperialist state i won't even bother making reference too!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Mars16(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Unless the true and only God doesn't exist, He lives and is sovereign, it will take Taliban forever to achieve the nonsense they're spewing. Taliban should go and rest and focus on their Afghanistan. The Taliban rule may not even last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Boko haram is a global brand.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/17/afghanistan-taliban-vows-to-impose-islamic-law-worl

They have started again.

They should just keep their madness within Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by bepositive11: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Richy4:
I feel bad for the innocent US army officers that lost their lives in that country... Now what was the use?... The reason why they died, was what they were fighting for achieved or not?

And a lot of soldiers who survived are battling PTSD, struggling with hallucinations. Really sad. Wars aren't made for humans. It's very cruel

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by sweetkev(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
jackcanfield:
grin Guess who is blessing them in the picture portrait at the background... Anyway the Lord Jesus is acknowledge in the background.
No one seems to notice this since the released of their picture at the presidential palace. I've been observing it from day one.

2 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Brushstrokes20: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Delusion of grandeur undecided

Pathetic bunch of brainwashed bandits cool

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Lavidalo: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Funny

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Verysmart101: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
osuofia2:

Ur so useless,so sucide bombing, beheading people,terrorism are moral right? Useless human is wat u are

5 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by kindlyheart: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
WELL THE SAD REALITY IS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL FOR ISLAM

not possible,

3 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by emonis88: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
May this man wishes n intentions never , ever , come to pass IJN Amen.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by ignis: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nigeria is next...
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by muyeski21(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.