Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (53337 Views)

EU, US, UK, Canada Impose Sanctions On Putin, Lavrov / USA, EU & UK Impose First Stage Sanctions On Russia / ECOWAS Suspends Mali, To Impose Sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Codepain: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2021
West has started with their propaganda again o.
as their propaganda failed against russia and china so shall it failed against the new govt in afghan.
didnt the west impose their democracy on the world?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Depot(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
The world would have been peaceful without Islam . They claim to be religion of peace yet terrorizing the whole world .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
OBTMOS:
Nigerians should be careful of these people
Are you not a muslim?

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Watch Sai BaBa Visit the Taliban president in weeks to come

4 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by SpeedingStar: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2021
yeye.....

they'll be out of power soon!

Concerning religion, you can't FORCE anybody!!!
Do your own I do mine.
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Temmylee02: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2021
One thing is there's no way Taliban could win any war...American decided to leave.

There's no way Islam will take over the world, they can't even take over israel that is in thier mids talk more of all over the world.... Let them physically go to any us embassy anywhere in the world and bomb it or German embassy or china embassy or Russia embassy and maybe under one week life won't tire them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Same people who claimed they were going to uphold human rights bla bla bla ten minutes ago.

Nonsense terrorists. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Awon werey grin
Your end is near be that.

Naija govt, are we safe? We need to start asking o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Freech: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
Wetin concern me and religion?

If u force me to accept Sharia, I will accept,

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing
na so them go give u 666, u go accept..... �

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by mountmoriah(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2021
I said this
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2021
bukatyne:
Same people who claimed they were going to uphold human rights bla bla bla ten minutes ago.

...... and you hurriedly believed them.
Nooo naaaaa.
These are Ragtags naa
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by JohnOkolo: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2021

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by temitope27(m): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

If u force me to accept christianity, I will accept as long as I can keep my life and ur laws doesn't defy norms. I no deh carry religion for head like extremist, just allow me to go about my normal life.

My problem be say no force me to carry kettle wash prick or pray 7times a day or start to deh do suicide bombing
confuse being, u re a coward

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by SouthSouth1914: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:
even the bible says "the violent take it by force"

Bible didn’t say force Christianity down people’s throats! The Bible said, in everything, get wisdom. When you have wisdom, you won’t talk like a fool with mouth open wide like a tap.

10 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by cosse(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!?
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is the global Islamic vision and humanity according to them, will not know peace until the Islamic half moon becomes a full moon with the whole world islamised. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN BUT THESE DESCENDANTS OF ISHMAEL (A PRODUCT OF UNBELIEF AND DOUBT TO GOD'S WORD) WILL NEVER ALLOW HUMANITY TO HAVE PEACE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by JohnOkolo: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
bukatyne:

Anything a Muslim says against the Quran and Islamic Laws does not hold waters. If you believe them is at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Parisian: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin Guess who is blessing them in the picture portrait at the background... Anyway the Lord Jesus is acknowledge in the background.

1 Like

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Pumpumking: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/17/afghanistan-taliban-vows-to-impose-islamic-law-worl

...SAY WOT??...impose islam?? .....ISLAM my foot.. that messssed up terrrrrorist religion?..there head iz not corrrect!!!! ..freedom of speech 2021(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Thanos5555: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
wink
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by laluski(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
ISLAMBAD:
Idiots!!

Simple!!!
Idiots hiding behind guns..they should drop their guns and come and fight us at oshodi,hand to hand and let's see who'll win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Frales6(f): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Now they'll begin to value Donald Because he was brutal on them

2 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Aboks(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
richmond500:

U funny o
Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by JayB11(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
They think the whole world is like a 32million populated Afghanistan. The day of reckoning shall tell....

5 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by Richy4(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
I feel bad for the innocent US army officers that lost their lives in that country... Now what was the use?... The reason why they died, was what they were fighting for achieved or not?

6 Likes

Re: Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide by adonis89(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Its the religion of the anti Christ just so u know. They'll gonna torture those who'll refuse to denounce Christ just the way they are torturing "infidels" now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.