Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Please Advice: No Insult Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice: No Insult Please (1459 Views)

What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls / Please I Need Your Advise, No Insult Please / Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice: No Insult Please by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
People don't have the fear of God again. They are no longer satisfied with one person, they now want to be fornicating with more than one person at the same time.
Re: Please Advice: No Insult Please by writetopoker2: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

U did the right thing, keep praying for her,send her NSPPD invites and call her

Please what's NSPPD?
Secondly, ones we cross like 20th of this month I personally believe, she head don the 3some and to me our friendship is 100% over. Completely, irreversible.

Infact, I think I ave given on her, unless she can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the 3some never happened any longer. Of which such prove is almost impossible.
In fact I have zeroed my mind, let the friendship capsize
Re: Please Advice: No Insult Please by Jamieb(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
writetopoker2:

If I wanted the group I won't be here, even I can still organize it if I wanted too I have guys.

But this is a friend we both kept secrets and shared deep affections and have several other positive vibes together with and I feel so relaxed with our friendship but in as much as I initially wanted the 3some I strongly value the friendship, because I know once the 3some happens the friendship is gone or won't be strong anymore or both of us won't value each other. So my interest is the friendship than the pleasure

Know when a chapter ends and when to move on.
Re: Please Advice: No Insult Please by writetopoker2: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jamieb:

Know when a chapter ends and when to move on.

Your advice is brief but deep. God bless, am motivated
Re: Please Advice: No Insult Please by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2021
writetopoker2:

Please what's NSPPD?
Secondly, ones we cross like 20th of this month I personally believe, she head don the 3some and to me our friendship is 100% over. Completely, irreversible.

Infact, I think I ave given on her, unless she can prove beyond reasonable doubt that the 3some never happened any longer. Of which such prove is almost impossible.
In fact I have zeroed my mind, let the friendship capsize

https://fb.watch/7smIQLAiv4/

That's d link for NSPPD, a morning prayer platform were other Christians join in prayer from all over d world
Re: Please Advice: No Insult Please by writetopoker2: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

https://fb.watch/7smIQLAiv4/

That's d link for NSPPD, a morning prayer platform were other Christians join in prayer from all over d world
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Man & Lady Were Having S@x Inside Swimming Pool In Hotel: Video / I’m Not Writing This To Impress Anybody / 6 Things I Noticed When My Post Got Featured On Nairaland Frontpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.