Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Why Are Most Women Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Women Like This? (1458 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Women Like This? by Bluntdude: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok guys I'm back again... I had a funny experience recently. For a while now I've been trying to get a suitable match for dating and possibly marriage much later. However it's been a while since I used my skills to attract my desired women. I don't woo girls as a rule I only have some skillful intelligent conversations with them and they trip. I used this to get several women back then but however as one keeps advancing in age, responsibilities become priotized hence I "lost" touch greatly with the dating world and things became a bit rusty when I wanted resuming. Lol.

Now here's the thing...since I haven't found a suitable mate physically, I decided to go the online way, something I've never fancied as I had always felt it was purely scam. I've met couple of people there so far with different interests

So there's this lady I was matched with, although not within my location, and we got chatting. I considered her a very funny person because she was really lovely and social. We chatted casually just for few minutes the first night and then the next day she started professing love to me. Initially I thought she was joking. Now, note that I'm physically attractive and I'm always in control (not negatively) when talking with the opposite sex and this has made lots of girls like me from afar while few of them had the guts to tell me directly or indirectly. Lol. The average guy would be excited when a girl likes him and goes ahead to woo him but that's not me. I don't know why but I've never considered it a big deal as I see it as just a babe expressing her intentions nothing else. I make it a rule to only date who I like whether na me toast you or na you toast me. To me it's the same. I've accepted some ladies before while I've turned down others but in a very humane manner because I know how rejection feels like and I wouldn't want anyone feeling that way.

Now after this lady started expressing herself strongly I knew she may be serious and so I had to ask her if she really meant everything she's been saying so far? She said yes. She's very pretty and as such she expected me to say "ok, I'm in" but instead of saying that I started trying to avoid her advances because to be honest she's not my type but I couldn't tell her that because I was only interested in her as a friend. And then even if you want to be In a relationship with me, you don't expect to chat with me last night and confess love the next day and I'd say yes. You do not know anything about me yet neither do I know anything about you. She started telling me she loves me and went ahead to force me to say same to her. At first I resisted and after a couple of hours she did same again and I was forced to say " I love you too." Those words were so heavy in my mouth. Now she was was about going offline and told me to say something sweet to her. I said "you are beautiful and have an attractive personality." She said no that's not what she wants to hear. Ha! I said something else which I can't remember right now she still said no! She then went ahead to say she was giving me the last chance to say something to her before she goes offline. But I still refused. So she went offline and has refused to reply me messages or calls anymore. She even started charging her status to pass a message across to me all in a bid to let me know that I messed up by not reciprocating the love she showed me under one and half day. She had even requested I invite her from where she so that she can travel down to where I live so we can spend time but I smartly turned her down. As it stands now I think she dislikes me for turning her down because she even went ahead to post a status that talks about how that if she loves someone and the person doesn't cooperate she can hate the person right away. Naso I weak.

Now the question is.. why do ladies find it hard to handle rejection? Why do they believe that every guy they're interested in must become interested in them too? Don't guys have the right to say no to the advances of a lady? How about when they say no to lots of guys in sometimes very hurting manner and act like it's nothing? Do the guys go ahead to start renting? I really don't think this selfish mindset is nice.

Mods kindly move to front page for wider view and contribution. Thanks

Lalasticlala
Mynd4

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by chatinent: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Now the question is.. why do ladies find it hard to handle rejection? Why do they believe that every guy they're interested in must become interested in them too? Don't guys have the right to say no to the advances of a lady?
We'll come back to this. Let me address some things you said. I will not mince words.
I make it a rule to only date who I like whether na me toast you or na you toast me.
So you toast people you don't like?

She started telling me she loves me and went ahead to force me to say same to her
She pointed a revolver and forced it out of you? Cos the way you paraded your hard man self, one would think it was a virtue.

Now, note that I'm physically attractive and I'm always in control (not negatively) when talking with the opposite sex
You controlled the chat and talked her into it.

and this has made lots of girls like me from afar while few of them had the guts to tell me directly or indirectly.
I like the pride you take in yourself...but check the below out:
The average guy would be excited when a girl likes him and goes ahead to woo him but that's not me.
There is a difference when guys decide to use girls and when they are giving relationship a chance. No right thinking guy would rejoice because a mere girl he barely knows likes him! Don't feel it's a Grammy; it happens to almost every guy.

So she went offline and has refused to reply me messages or calls anymore.
Why are you creating an impression when you don't want anything serious? Is anyone on a dating site looking for chat mates or mere friends? The least thing being sought for there is dating. Others there are hookers, and the majority scammers! You said it yourself!

You liked her before breaking the ice. (What was your reason?). You initiated a convo (you were testing your wooing skills?). You were in charge. (In charge of what?) She makes things easy for you. You feel she is cheap and you are fly.

Before you tell me you aren't interested in a relationship with her, answer why you initiated a convo with her and even brought sb from a dating site to WhatsApp!

You and I know men looking for marriage there are desperate.

Women looking for marriage there are desperate!

Scammers looking for clients are also desperate!

Why play Cinderella?

Now back to your question.

Now the question is.. why do ladies find it hard to handle rejection? Why do they believe that every guy they're interested in must become interested in them too? Don't guys have the right to say no to the advances of a lady?
I reject proposals I aren't comfortable with and I don't give a fcck about what anyone feels. Why? Because I didn't create an impression! So, I don't have to date out of pity or trophies. If a proposal I am also wanting comes, that's a different thing!

In fact, it is not easy for anyone, male or female, to handle rejection. If you were the one rejected, will you address it this way?
Stop talking ladies to a point they fall in love with you only to wait for them to make a move then you spread your butterflies and say you aren't interested..just to satisfy the traditional championship of being a “real niggar” as defined by many here. It's not dopeness from any gender to try to play with anyone's feelings, it is childish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,this part of the world we live in,women believe men are birthed with the wooing right undecided. That's the kind of mentality they've been impacted with..

Btw,how old is she?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Bluntdude: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,this part of the world we live in,women believe men are birthed with the wooing right undecided. That's the kind of mentality they've been impacted with..

Btw,how old is she?

She's 27
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bluntdude:

She's 27
Haaaaaaa angry. This thing get as e be oh...It seems she's very desperate undecided. You just have to be careful of all these despirados flooding the social media platforms undecided.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by czarr(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hope you guys talked in the phone or did video call, if not you could be talking to slawomirr and his likes.

She wants to travel and see you, is it with her money?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Odoogu(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ok, on behalf of everyone that is reading or will read, we've heard you. Now those that have something to say, pls go ahead, cos as for me, this isn't new neither is it old. But as you mature,you get more understanding and definitely know how to deal with it. I happens both ways!cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Bluntdude: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
czarr:
Hope you guys talked in the phone or did video call, if not you could be talking to slawomirr and his likes.

She wants to travel and see you, is it with her money?

Yes we did video calls.
As for the travelling issue the transport sef no be my issue just that I'm not interested in her as a lover.
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Bluntdude: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Haaaaaaa angry. This thing get as e be oh...It seems she's very desperate undecided. You just have to be careful of all these despirados flooding the social media platforms undecided.

27 be like 30 already

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by czarr(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bluntdude:

Yes we did video calls.
As for the travelling issue the transport sef no be my issue just that I'm not interested in her as a lover.
still be careful, some guys dey use girls they scam other guys, if the girls know what's up? I smell a rat. as long as she is willing to pay for herself if she wants to come see you . If she really likes you she for no snub you because you no tell her wetin she was hear, she done see say you be bad market.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Kuriosmynd: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
U sound childish o.
U be learner. The babe dey use ur head play game
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
bro,,,you are highly confused, to say the least....
CONFUSION #1 you said you were looking for a suitable match for dating/marriage and when one now seem interested in you, you now change to "i only date who i like"... then why the hell would you want to waste (your/her) time talking to a lovely and social lady, if she aint your type?!?!?

CONFUSION #2 you say the girl is pretty/lovely and sociable, right? so if she aint your type, pls tell us what the hell are you looking for then online?!

CONFUSION #3 you said you were looking for a match for dating and possible marriage, now babe shows you green signals and you are here shaking in your boots and saying that you are now only looking for friendship....are you ok?!?!

CONFUSION #4 any smart man who meets a girl who barely knows him (and tell you she loves you) would simply say:"how can you love a total stranger?!"...oh but not you, you instead went along with her BS charade.

CONFUSION #5 you are so weak that instead of NOT wasting this babe's time and tell her what time it is (aka you want her as a friend and nothing more), you started to tell her you loved her. really?!?!?!!?

CONFUSION #6 now this stranger turns off on you, and you are STILL confused why a total stranger is asking you shiit that you are clueless about... isnt it obvious?! because you were pretending to be who you were not!

FINAL CONFUSION
you now think the babe babe went silent because she cant handle rejection, while its obvious that it AINT what she is mad about. she is mad because you CLAIM TO LOVE HER, while you dont do/say anything that matches it. you were so foolish to start saying shiit that you are clueless about (to someone that you had "supposedly" no interest in), and now wanna blame that psychotic deluded babe for expecting "loving act" from you.

how old are you again?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Godada(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omo this meme was made for nairaland angry grin

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Reality would have dawn on you when HE request for money and don’t show up. I said HE. Could be a She but same story.
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Boogyman557: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Bluntdude: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Carchoice:
Reality would have dawn on you when HE request for money and don’t show up. I said HE. Could be a She but same story.

I would have told her to come with her own money and then I may reimburse her when she's leaving
Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Bluntdude: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
bro,,,you are highly confused, to say the least....
CONFUSION #1 you said you were looking for a suitable match for dating/marriage and when one now seem interested in you, you now change to "i only date who i like"... then why the hell would you want to waste (your/her) time talking to a lovely and social lady, if she aint your type?!?!?

CONFUSION #2 you say the girl is pretty/lovely and sociable, right? so if she aint your type, pls tell us what the hell are you looking for then online?!

CONFUSION #3 you said you were looking for a match for dating and possible marriage, now babe shows you green signals and you are here shaking in your boots and saying that you are now only looking for friendship....are you ok?!?!

CONFUSION #4 any smart man who meets a girl who barely knows him (and tell you she loves you) would simply say:"how can you love a total stranger?!"...oh but not you, you instead went along with her BS charade.

CONFUSION #5 you are so weak that instead of NOT wasting this babe's time and tell her what time it is (aka you want her as a friend and nothing more), you started to tell her you loved her. really?!?!?!!?

CONFUSION #6 now this stranger turns off on you, and you are STILL confused why a total stranger is asking you shiit that you are clueless about... isnt it obvious?! because you were pretending to be who you were not!

FINAL CONFUSION
you now think the babe babe went silent because she cant handle rejection, while its obvious that it AINT what she is mad about. she is mad because you CLAIM TO LOVE HER, while you dont do/say anything that matches it. you were so foolish to start saying shiit that you are clueless about (to someone that you had "supposedly" no interest in), and now wanna blame that psychotic deluded babe for expecting "loving act" from you.

how old are you again?

Oga calm down. I don see you wey be professor on top woman matter. Minister of Women Affairs I greet thee.

Na your type no dey get choice for women. As long as she smile, you don pour for trouser be that. There are men out there like me who know what they want. No be because I wan chop meat I go call cow brother. If you like her I go send you her number make your pepper body reduce. Because I say no to woman you wan cry. Abeg tell me how e take affect you. Be like e don tey wey woman like you last. I understand. Pele

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Women Like This? by Bluntdude: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
chatinent:

We'll come back to this. Let me address some things you said. I will not mince words.

So you toast people you don't like?

She pointed a revolver and forced it out of you? Cos the way you paraded your hard man self, one would think it was a virtue.

You controlled the chat and talked her into it.

I like the pride you take in yourself...but check the below out:

There is a difference when guys decide to use girls and when they are giving relationship a chance. No right thinking guy would rejoice because a mere girl he barely knows likes him! Don't feel it's a Grammy; it happens to almost every guy.

Why are you creating an impression when you don't want anything serious? Is anyone on a dating site looking for chat mates or mere friends? The least thing being sought for there is dating. Others there are hookers, and the majority scammers! You said it yourself!

You liked her before breaking the ice. (What was your reason?). You initiated a convo (you were testing your wooing skills?). You were in charge. (In charge of what?) She makes things easy for you. You feel she is cheap and you are fly.

Before you tell me you aren't interested in a relationship with her, answer why you initiated a convo with her and even brought sb from a dating site to WhatsApp!

You and I know men looking for marriage there are desperate.

Women looking for marriage there are desperate!

Scammers looking for clients are also desperate!

Why play Cinderella?

Now back to your question.

I reject proposals I aren't comfortable with and I don't give a fcck about what anyone feels. Why? Because I didn't create an impression! So, I don't have to date out of pity or trophies. If a proposal I am also wanting comes, that's a different thing!

In fact, it is not easy for anyone, male or female, to handle rejection. If you were the one rejected, will you address it this way?
Stop talking ladies to a point they fall in love with you only to wait for them to make a move then you spread your butterflies and say you aren't interested..just to satisfy the traditional championship of being a “real niggar” as defined by many here. It's not dopeness from any gender to try to play with anyone's feelings, it is childish.

Did you take time to read at all? Hard man on top woman matter? I never gave any impression that I like her. Not even a single impression. She was running the while show herself. I tried to calm her down she wasn't even interested in listening. Even if you wan date person will it be overnight? I tried to sort things out calmly but she was pushing really hard. Lao you expected me to say yes just to make her feel good?

And please point our where I mentioned that I toast people I don't like. Una no go read to understand before commenting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

About Turning To A Full Blown Atheist / Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video / Why She Run To God For A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.