Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Big Brother Nigeria: Early Morning Knacks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Nigeria: Early Morning Knacks (1375 Views)

DEAR LADIES!! Do You Enjoy Your Man Using Saliva On You During Knacks / Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures) / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria: Early Morning Knacks by Loveandromance: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
I woke up at about 6 am, from an odd noise. As my brain restarted, I realized it might have been a snore from one of the other housemates, now that we could hear and almost see each other. It was still pretty dark inside the bedrooms.

Big Brother seemed to be trying to mirror normal lighting, and the rooms started gradually brightening up.

I looked over to the sleeping Sandra. Her black hair was covering her eyes. She looked beautiful and innocent. She was still n-ked from our mutual m-sturbation. I remembered my promise to her. If I made a promise, I’m a man to keep it. But I also worried about my housemates. I didn’t want to wake them up too early, with the sound of our f-cking.

I decided to keep it quiet and slowly wake Sandra. I had a feeling if I just climbed on top and began pounding away, I would fulfil her fantasy, but piss everyone else off with an early wake-up call if she screamed in either surprise or delight.

I ducked my head under the covers of the large bed and moved around until I found her p-s-y. Her legs were closed. I thought about pushing them open, but instead, started massaging her calf muscles and the areas near the top of her legs.

After about 20 seconds of gentle massage, her legs parted slightly as blood began to move to her lower parts.

Finally having access to her p**sy, I slowly pushed my head down between her legs. I was sideways to her, giving an odd angle. Still, it was enough to get my tongue near her cl*t. I licked and lapped at the p**sy, and soon felt juices running around my chin.

She had a different taste to any other girl I had eaten out before. It was still nice, just…different. Her legs opened completely, fully spread under the bed. I glanced my eyes up at her, but she still appeared to be sleeping.

I had a strong hunch she was now awake, as her breathing had changed, but if she wanted to keep pretending to sleep, I could fulfil her fantasy if she wanted.

I was facing the wardrobe now, rather than her head, so I slowly climbed out of bed. I walked near the wardrobe, then put my head back under the blanket. I slowly wriggled myself up, using her open legs as guidance, seeking that perfect middle. I found her pu**y after a couple of seconds, and licked it again, checking she was still wet for me. She was.

I pushed my body further up, to her belly button. I licked round that too, one more hole for my tongue to investigate. Then I moved upwards, finding both her small br€@sts. I didn’t spend any time on them but instead found her neck…and her face. She was still apparently sleeping. I pulled myself slightly further up until my cock was starting to rub against the lips of her kitten. It was now or never.

I slowly eased my c0ck

READ MORE @

https://tiktalkhub.com/big-brothernigeria-early-morning-knacks/17/08/2021/

(1) (Reply)

My funny experience (crush wahala) / Share Your Experience On How A Same Sex Seduced You / I Need Advice On This One Please Guys And Girls Too Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.