Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" (37912 Views)

Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery / FG Moves To Digitise FX Transactions To Punish Naira Speculators / Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by chukel(m): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2021
This country sef. So the criminal Michael Aondoakaa is the counsel for cbn

5 Likes

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by chukel(m): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by bitbillionaire: 1:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Ok. God dey. By the way, just check my signature for hot data deals
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 18, 2021
A country where ICOs and Crypto currency trading is illegal even as the nextgen instrument of exchange speaks ill of the country. Even though this was a scam and money laundering, the CBN aka Fulani Piggy Bank and the Federal FG aka Federal Fulani Government can not convince the populace who are so insulted by Buhari and Liar Muhammed that they do not know this time they are saying the truth.

We must legalize Crypto currency platforms. We must decriminalize Twitter. Tech sectors are rapidly innovating via AI and Nigeria has no AI research organizations which crypto is a critical vehicle. We will continue to protect the status quo cos of tribalism but before we wake up, we will realize oil is useless and religions have taken our minds.

We must let the youths lead us. They are the future. Crypto and social Media are the future.

Let them fuccking be, you idiots.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Telekinetic: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Cyberblue:
Now I think we are finished in this country. I guess it’s high time I give up on life. This country as killed me already. I give up.
Who give up na him lose o. Just keep pushing brother. There’s always light at the end of the toilet grin

3 Likes

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Difrent: 3:49am On Aug 18, 2021
szczescie:
Choi I talk am oh

Nigeria hates young things, little things, start ups

Nigeria only wants you when you are already fully made

Nigeria doesn't want to grow you or grow with you

Nigeria doesn't water the shoots of young budding plants instead Nigeria waters the roots of dried up dead old trees

It's a parable, nigeria will rather pretend to celebrate fela than put policies or studios in place to train the next fela

Nigeria wants twitter to come open office in Nigeria but Nigeria kills ALL Nigerian start ups that can grow to even rival twitter

Nigeria Kill which start up?....you must be living in the moon.....so people should hide under start up to comit crimes abi? or should there be no regulation for start ups

Is it not Nigerian citizens that took down a local app called crowwe because of hatred for their president.....how government come take dey kill start ups?
Your likes would rather youths be allowed to engage in cyber fraud in the name of start ups or young man must chop
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Okuda(m): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2021
peacettw:
Seems my question is causing a problem.. I just hope the likes of piggyvest and Kuda are safe. Hmmm

kuda should go to hell. because they harbor and breed local fraudsters, infact their system encourages it and they do nothing about it.
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Okuda(m): 5:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Difrent:

Nigeria Kill which start up?....you must be living in the moon.....so people should hide under start up to comit crimes abi? or should there be no regulation for start ups

Is it not Nigerian citizens that took down a local app called crowwe because of hatred for their president.....how government come take dey kill start ups?
Your likes would rather youths be allowed to engage in cyber fraud in the name of start ups or young man must chop

you seem to be reasoning from your elbow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by peacettw: 5:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Okuda:

kuda should go to hell. because they harbor and breed local fraudsters, infact their system encourages it and they do nothing about it.

Can you enlighten me on how they breed fraudsters?

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Okuda(m): 5:10am On Aug 18, 2021
peacettw:

Can you enlighten me on how they breed fraudsters?

fraudsters can steal your bvn and open an account with Kuda. even you sef no go know say u get bank acc for there.
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by peacettw: 5:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Okuda:

fraudsters can steal your bvn and open an account with Kuda. even you sef no go know say u get bank acc for there.

Wow
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by d33types: 5:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Beaurivul:
I support it
Mpawonn

Same fõols

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2021
posty56:
you be big fool, this guys are registered with the U. Sthey act as middlemen to buy and sell stocks from the U. S .
unbaptized pagan.
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:30am On Aug 18, 2021
wetin dey sup
na
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Okuda:

were they not licensed by CBN?

and do you know the steps cbn takes before licensing them?
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Difrent: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Okuda:

you seem to be reasoning from your elbow.

And you use your anus to think thats why you spew poo
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by odaniel1(m): 6:17am On Aug 18, 2021
That's why I prefer ZIMVEST app.
Those guys know what they are doing and are regulated by SEC.

Many of these startups don't double down on compliance and receive the hammer when the govt agencies come around to audit
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by uzoexcel(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2021
odaniel1:
That's why I prefer ZIMVEST app.
Those guys know what they are doing and are regulated by SEC.

Many of these startups don't double down on compliance and receive the hammer when the govt agencies come around to audit

Loool.. This was chaka few months ago

https://techcabal.com/2021/06/23/chaka-license-sec-nigeria-stock-trading-app/

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by TemmyT002(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2021
People said don't invest in Nigeria. Others said nothing is bad in that. The government will support.
See am now.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Okuda(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

were they not licensed by CBN?

and do you know the steps cbn takes before licensing them?

anyone with your bvn can open an account with kuda in your name.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Kayyus09(m): 6:29am On Aug 18, 2021
peacettw:
Seems my question is causing a problem.. I just hope the likes of piggyvest and Kuda are safe. Hmmm

In this country, there's no guarantee for safety.

And in the end, innocent public suffer the greatest loss.
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by samsard(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2021
IyaTola:
The FX is from BDC license by CBN, so what's your point?
Read the news again!! They aren't ponzi schemes.
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by authority2006(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2021
KC031:
Nawa ooo... living and staying legit in this country as a young guy is really challenging.

That looks like living and staying legit to you? They successfully turned the country to a nation where anything goes. Even when the authority try to do the right thing by taking proactive step against them, people like you would still complain. Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by legba1(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2021
That investigation and freeze is about crypto... The emancipation of the youth must be frustrated at all cost.... That is their mindset
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by authority2006(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2021
lexy2014:

but am yet to hear CBN freeze d accounts of d faceless bokoharam sponsors who are obviously known to d govt
Since you know Boko Haram sponsors accounts, forward it to CBN now. We told you to stop listening to all those "had been" politicians craving attention online who are experts in feeding lies to you.

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by wickyyolo: 6:42am On Aug 18, 2021
ugoadudu:
I'm interested pls

Greed is what leads people into scam
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by hedocharles(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2021
KC031:
Nawa ooo... living and staying legit in this country as a young guy is really challenging.

Very very challenging dude!

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Born2conquer: 6:43am On Aug 18, 2021
afroxyz:

American companies invest in asian stocks. Is it charcoal they are using to buy the shares?
It’s a IN and out things,
Nigerians convert the naira to Dollar and trade with the dollar and also convert the Dollar to naira once they make profit.

Is this not aiding the economy growth?

1 Like

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by authority2006(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2021
InaNla:
Useless gonment of fraud.
By not allowing them to continue with their illegal and criminal activities?

[quote author=Ok12345 post=104905479]Why are they frustrating the youth?

[b] We are trying to beat against inflation by investing in dollars
You want CBN to look helpless as you continue hurting Naira? Lazy ass youths
Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Elsueno: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Seriously....can we survive this disastrous administration till 2023

I have never voted in my LIFE, BUT I WILL GLADLY VOTE OUT THIS SCOURGE of a party....see how they keep stifling & killing starts up.
Even chaka way dey liase & registered with SEC was not freed

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Willie2015: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Born2conquer:

It’s a IN and out things,
Nigerians convert the naira to Dollar and trade with the dollar and also convert the Dollar to naira once they make profit.

Is this not aiding the economy growth?

One of the major reasons ..
I dont use Naija Fintechs
for my foreign tradin transactions....
CBN will just wake up one day ...
And start freezin accts...
and placin ban up and down...

2 Likes

Re: CBN To Freeze Risevest, Bamboo Accounts for "Illegal FX Transactions" by Ajibel(m): 6:58am On Aug 18, 2021
peacettw:

Bro please don't mention those two. They have to be safe. My money dey there cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Naira: Confusion Deepens As CBN Deadline Ends Today / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.