Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Amulet Episode 12 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amulet Episode 12 (187 Views)

The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... / The Amulet Episode 11 / The Amulet Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amulet Episode 12 by Medblog(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lord Sebastian’s men at last were persuaded to go in with lord Sebastian,they successfully passed some of the palace guards without being noticed,their plan was almost a success when unfortunately the prison guards caught sight of them and immediately raised alarm and at once the city bells began to ring causing all the Palace guards to charge towards them and in a couple of seconds the intruders were surrounded with shiny blades pointing at them.

Geoffrey quickly used this opportunity to go save the boys from Lucas.

Lucas was about to place the hot red metal on JB’s forehead when he was interrupted, “your highness we have to go now,the city is under siege!” Geoffrey exclaimed in order to make it seem serious.

Lucas panicked and quickly dropped the metal to save his life, “i shall see you after this stupid commotion is handled to continue from where I’ve stopped” Lucas said as he walked hastily with Geoffrey behind him.

Geoffrey commanded all the prison guards to come with him quickly to stop the intruders,he ordered the bell ringers to keep ringing the bells so that everyone in the city would remain indoors.

Geoffrey did all that to clear the way for the three boys to escape,he believed that JB being the elder would understand the message he was trying to pass.“We have to go now,this is our chance” JB said in a whisper, “oh yes big brother,we are just gonna say to the prison doors OPEN AND LET US PASS! and they would obey right?,what a big brain you’ve got”Jasper said sarcastically with a frown.

“I’ve got a plan,just listen and stop your sarcasm. I’m gonna pick this hot metal by the tail with my toes,fling it to you in the cell,then you shall use it to burn off these ropes that binds my hands to this chair”JB suggested with a grin. “Wow!,brilliant!!” Ren said with joy.

“You know when I said you had a big brain, I really meant it”Jasper said with a smile.King Ethan came out with his sword unsheathed when he heard the bells.

The intruders had been caught and forced to kneel with their hands tied behind their backs. “Unmask them” king Ethan commanded. It was a great shock for king Ethan to find out that they were all members of his council. “How dare you attack the palace lord Sebastian” king Ethan interrogated angrily.

“Your majesty,we did not come here for a fight that’s why none of the palace guards are dead,we are just here for our kids and that’s what any responsible father would do” Lord Sebastian defended. “Oh I see,those kids are prisoners to my son whom I obviously gave the permission to arrest,so defying him is defying me.

You knew the consequences of your actions yet you came?” king Ethan asked with a snarl. Just then Lucas showed up with burning fury, “they have escaped!!” Lucas exclaimed. Lord Sebastian suddenly got some relief.

“Don’t worry son, we’ve got a bigger fish,the boys would come back when they find out about our catch” king Ethan said. Lucas was about to refuse the offer when he sighted his mum from afar looking at him, he was happy because this was the time he was waiting for to show her how evil he had become.

“You’re right dad, I shall mark him with the slave tag. Bring me the hot metal!”Lucas commanded. The other elders begged for mercy to be granted unto Lord Sebastian but the king said,”you all knew the consequence of attacking the palace yet you made a move,you know how ruthless I can be when it comes to traitors.

You laid your beds and on them you shall lie” king Ethan replied.“I’ve served you faithfully for the past Forty years your majesty,I have made a mistake today and I really apologize,but I’d rather die than let that Lunatic that was born yesterday lay a finger on me!!.

Your majesty,you’ve never valued your friends, you consider everyone friends, you consider everyone an enemy,you are the worst king Xandor has ever had,and unfortunately the heir to the throne is no different from a beast, I pray the gods send a saviour to rescue us someday from this tyranny!!!” lord Sebastian roared with tears trickling down his beards.

“How dare you speak those words to me?!!,I am the king of Xandor!.

No more games Lucas,this man has to die,hand me my sword” King Ethan growled. “No dad,I shall be king someday, why don’t you let me choose the kind of death that suits him” Prince Lucas suggested.

The high priestess, the queen,the princesses and the king’s council members were watching but couldn’t say a word.“Father,I’ve never witnessed an execution where one was burned on stake, I would be honoured to put the fire myself.

I would also be glad if the other men are set free so that they can begin to write my history even before I rise to power” Lucas said with an evil smile and rage.

***Ren, JB and Jasper were still on their heels running back to the village when they sighted a torch in the darkness. They quickly hid themselves behind a big tree,the torch approached closer and closer and they could hear two people chattering. When the people came closer they got a clear view of their faces. The people stopped coincidentally close to the tree behind which the three boys were hiding and began to kiss passionately. The young man tried to strip the lady of her dress but she kept resisting and saying,“No no,not here,it’s not proper,ain’t you satisfied yet?,we are just from your home”.Jasper and Ren at once turned and looked at JB who was already in tears,his heart was pounding hard,he was beginning to lose balance ,yes he was heartbroken, It was Julian the love of his life with another guy. Tbc….

(1) (Reply)

Https://socialmoni.com/2021/09/12/lady-marries-to-two-identical-brothers-in-rwan / Story Of An Runaway Nwaboi Rapper / Stig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.