Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Amulet Episode 13 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amulet Episode 13 (160 Views)

The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... / The Amulet Episode 11 / The Amulet Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amulet Episode 13 by Medblog(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ren and Jasper managed to take their heartbroken brother home.

On reaching the village they saw the whole villagers outside awaiting their return,Jasper’s mum embraced him so tightly with joy,Rachael also did the same to her beloved sons.

“Where is dad?” Ren asked with concern.

Rachael was surprised,all along she thought lord Sebastian and his men were the reason her sons were back.“But dad just left with the other men in the village to go fetch you from the palace” Rachael replied in panic.

“Oh no,they must have been the intruders that set the whole city on chaos,I have to go back for dad,it’s all our fault” JB sobbed.

“No,you’re going no where,are you out of your mind?,Dad and his men just risked their lives leaving their families behind to save you boys and you wanna put their efforts to waste?” Rachael replied softly while rubbing the tears off his face.

She had hardly finished speaking when they sighted lord Sebastian’s men returning without him. “Where the hell did you leave my husband!!?” Rachael asked with a sob.

“ Sorry my lady, we failed,King Ethan and his insane heir have taken him prisoner” one of the men said regretfully.

Rachael dropped to her knees not knowing what to do. She wept bitterly because history was beginning to repeat itself,she feared a day like this would come,the truth about her identity was now threatened.

JB walked her to her chambers and consoled her in her misery. Ren couldn’t help seeing his mum in such state,so he moved to the garden, sat on a rock, buried his head between his laps and cried. He was lost in his misery when he felt a tap on his back.

“Who could this be at this time of the night?” Ren asked himself,then he slowly turned without minding the mess his face was in.

Staring back at him were those gorgeous blue eyes with a warm smile accompanying them,It was Jenna his forever crush.

“What are you doing here Jenna” Ren asked as he tried to wipe his tears. “Ain’t you happy to see me?” Jenna asked with a smile. “Of course I am, I’m just worried you’re outside at this time and you’re the last person I expected to see” Ren said while dodging her gazes.

“Look Ren, I know what you’re going through right now, and I am the reason behind all of them,I’m so sorry Ren,I wish I could turn things around, I should have just gone to prince Lucas when he sent for me” Jenna sobbed.

“Hey listen to me,none of these is you fault ok?. It was good you refused that maniac, and all we did that day at the club was our decision, so quit beating yourself up ok?”Ren consoled. Jenna just nodded in reply as Ren wiped her tears.

They were beginning to have a moment when Ren quickly ruined it by looking away, “Uhm, Jenna you should probably get going, it’s late” he said. “Don’t worry about me” she replied. They sat there for a couple of awkward seconds without saying a word to each other before Jenna decided to break the silence.

“Ren, last time at the school party did you mean all what you said?”. Ren stared at her and said in a low tune, “every bit of them”.

They sat mute for another couple of seconds then Jenna spoke up, “I’m sorry I walked up on you that day, that was rude yet you stood for me when prince Lucas came at me”.

“Hey don’t worry about that, I totally get it,you had no choice,Sammy was there,actually I’d do the same for the person I love” he said with a slight smile then looked away.

He was trying to suppress his feelings for Jenna even when he felt that burning desire to have her lips in his,he had chosen to let her be happy with Sammy.

Jenna moved closer took his hands in hers and stared at him,her soft skin on his forced him to stare back.

Things were beginning to get serious,he felt his heart racing,his pulse tapping really fast,he gently squeezed her fingers as he watched her eyes slowly shutting,he was totally lost in her beauty,he didn’t realize when his eyes closed,his heart throbbed when he finally had those soft lips he had long desired to kiss in his…Next Episode Loading……

(1) (Reply)

. / The Only Way To The Best Of Life / How To Create A Free Google Website For Your Small Business Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.