Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life (5290 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Married Women On This Section, Don't Make The Mistake I Made / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Is to think that money would give me happiness. To be sincere, my mentality is so messed up. I placed Money before quality relationships, before friends, and some other stuff.

Yet my soul remains empty, I love being sad and I just can't control it. It is eating me deep, and I know it would affect me in the long run but i just can't help it.

How I wish I had not put money before my Education, Relationships, Friends. Worst is Poor comminunication skill, I can't even mentain a good conversation both online and offline.

Meh, just needed to pour this out as i gat no one to pour out my mind to...Looking forward to reshaping my mentality on everything.

17 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Uchefame(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Try and Work on yourself.

3 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by phorget(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2022
Let's trade...

Give me your money and get my communication/relationship skills... undecided

35 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by drightguy(m): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Stop taking any hard substances. It will always put you in mood of deep thoughts and regrets.

What ever mistake that was made is all past; make the corrections now and it will be fine.

12 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by theophorus(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Over the years, you will get to know that Money is not the most important thing and the really Good things of Life are not money dependent.

14 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by AndroidAI(m): 7:00am On Dec 31, 2022
People often think that there's a stage where all they feel is bliss and happiness. But that's not life. Sometimes you feel happy, sometimes you feel sad. The most important thing is recognising your feelings, and consciously making an attempt to dwell on the positive, those things that make you happy. Money is very important, and so is your relationships.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Uchefame:
Try and Work on yourself.

To begin with, I don't even know where to start from, It like i have come to accept that part of me, Sadness, Darkness, No Emotions. I feel safe with them.

2 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Danibonk(m): 7:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Hope you don get the money or you still Dey find am

4 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:07am On Dec 31, 2022
phorget:
Let's trade...

Give me your money and get my communication/relationship skills... undecided
This is no issue, how do i get the communication/relationship skill.

Besides will you help me build system. You know... am not interested in relationships with the female gender, but just want to build quality relationship with the right people and circle.

Can you get me there, into the circle of the Extremely Wealthy. Circle of people like Elon Musk, Tony Elumelu, Like Can your mentorship get me there..

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2022
drightguy:
Stop taking any hard substances. It will always put you in mood of deep thoughts and regrets.

What ever mistake that was made is all past; make the corrections now and it will be fine.

I don't take hard substances, my mistakes was getting financial education too young and not comprehending it well...I guess i gave meaning to what wasn't there..And it messed me up pretty bad.

3 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Ibechris2: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2022
If u still have all the friends without money,u will still be empty seriously.

I have been through both but I can tell u,that money is good and friends are good but avoid bad friends.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Danibonk:
Hope you don get the money or you still Dey find am

I haven't gotten to the specific figures i want
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Solofresh2: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:
Is to think that money would give me happiness. To be sincere, my mentality is so messed up. I placed Money before quality relationships, before friends, and some other stuff.

Yet my soul remains empty, I love being sad and I just can't control it. It is eating me deep, and I know it would affect me in the long run but i just can't help it.

How I wish I had not put money before my Education, Relationships, Friends. Worst is Poor comminunication skill, I can't even mentain a good conversation both online and offline.

Meh, just needed to pour this out as i gat no one to pour out my mind to...Looking forward to reshaping my mentality on everything.

You are an emphatic human.What you should do now is to change your location for the mean time and meet new people and friends. You will be alright

10 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by benqo01(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
HAPPINESS,SADNESS RE TO THINGS THAT SET IN WEDA RICH OR POOR

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Zonefree(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:

Besides will you help me build system. You know... am not interested in relationships with the female gender, but just want to build quality relationship with the right people and circle.

Can you get me there, into the circle of the Extremely Wealthy. Circle of people like Elon Musk, Tony Elumelu, Like Can your mentorship get me there..
Like someone said up there, stop taking hard substance. It's already affecting your reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are an emphatic human.What you should do now is to change your location for the mean time and meet new people and friends. You will be alright

I would surely do the bolded. Thanks

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by nicerod(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
There's is time to adjust

Start by apologizing to ur family and friends

Start building communication skills

Wish u well bro

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2022
Zonefree:

Like someone said up there, stop taking hard substance. It's already affecting your reasoning.

Like i also said up there, I don't do hard substance.

3 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:25am On Dec 31, 2022
nicerod:
There's is time to adjust

Start by apologizing to ur family and friends

Start building communication skills

Wish u well bro

Would surely, I never had friends from the beginning.
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Yet, money is key. You can v any good skill but if you don't v money, you are useless with it. Except you use the skills to create money.

7 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Solofresh2: 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:

I would surely do the bolded. Thanks
You welcome sir
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by nicerod(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:

Would surely, I never had friends from the beginning.

I don't have friends too

Just people will talk to casually

2 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
nicerod:

I don't have friends too

Just people will talk to casually

Mine is worst, I only talk to like 1 max 3 persons a day. And I love late night walks, It is just so peaceful.

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Vinnie2000(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:
Yet, money is key. You can v any good skill but if you don't v money, you are useless with it. Except you use the skills to create money.

This Sweetplum..

When you first came, you were all Soft and Feminine like Cinderella or Virgin Mary o..

But diz days, anytime I see ur Comments on Sports(Ronaldo matter) and Politics, I go dey Laff.. cheesy cheesy

Nairaland don Turn Cinderella to Eniola BADmus. cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by michaelwestern(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:

What you need is God not relationship. God makes everything better.

2 Likes

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Lionstep: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by mic360(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Sweetplum:

I kinda agree with you, but money with poor communication skill isn't key.

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This Sweetplum..

When you first came, you were all Soft and Feminine like Cinderella or Virgin Mary o..

But diz days, anytime I see ur Comments on Sports(Ronaldo matter) and Politics, I go dey Laff.. cheesy cheesy

Nairaland don Turn Cinderella to Eniola BADmus. cheesy cheesy tongue
I like vawulence. Problems of people makes me happy! grin
Honestly, I m very kind. But I dislike all I listed in my signature and boys here just like it when I pour hot water or pepper water in their eyes grin grin
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by EastAlchemist: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:

I was like you few months back and when I came to realization was when I finished all the money I made trying to fill that void and I still feel empty…forgive your ex and your friends who abandoned you…they are all acting out their own trauma just like you…. Read law of human nature by Robert Greene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by faceland: 8:07am On Dec 31, 2022
How much is "money" to you?

The last time I checked friends are overrated. Money would make those relationship more enjoyable.

1 Like

Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by faceland: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Is it possible to make money without meeting people or selling an idea/thing?
Re: One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life by phorget(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2022
mic360:

If your aim is to get to the level of those you mentioned then I'll say you are not really ready for a good relationship/friendship developmental skill yet.
You've complained of coming into money at the expense of loosing friendships but now you are still aiming of making more money even to the size of those you mentioned above. in reality one cannot achieve two things on the same equilibrium positions.
If all you need is getting to the position of those you mentioned then I'll tell you that you really dont need friends but associates and colleagues.

As man grows in wealth then friendships declines but associates, partners and colleagues increases.

I'll stop here cos this is a very interesting topic to which I get paid delivering lectures on similar topics. You can contact me if you need further evaluation on how to develope your personal self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Masturbation / We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming / funfun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.