Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman (40713 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by dudusky007(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Luck98:

Is she not decently dressed?

Are you seeing any of her private parts?

Judge dudusky...
open your eyes well ok..she has a leg chain as well
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by proclinician: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Where's that Onyii22, u see wetin ur mates de attract with their good character and virtuousness. Your own na to de carry bad character here and there. Better change.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
proclinician:

According to nafdac, only virtuous women breastfeed their infants with original breast milk with factory specifications.

The rest women give their infants counterfeit to suckle which makes the kids develop cognitive abnormalities hence become terrorist and bad governance sympathizers.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Luck98: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Hamiltonii: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
This woman wey dey fúck. Some men don't know women.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Princeton92(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Enoch07:
I'll wait until pastor righteousness comment b4 I'll say my mind.

I await you saying your mind cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Eaglesence: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing. Proverbs 31 was written by a woman who was married to a man that had 699 other wives and 300 concubines - Lemuel's mother in the Bible. undecided

What she described there in Proverbs 31 was not a human being but a machine. undecided

Ayam not with you bros

To be Virtuous is bae grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eaglesence:
Ayam not with you bros
To be Virtuous is bae grin grin grin
The term is religious in origin and in Christianity, it can be traced to the claims made by Lemuel's mother in Proverbs 31. undecided
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Eaglesence: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The term is religious in origin and in Christianity, it can be traced to the claims made by Lemuel's mother in Proverbs 31. undecided

Ooooh!! Live me naaaa

To be Virtuous is bae wella grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by ZooOga: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
dudusky007:
You can imagine say manage diz keke Pastor wife naim dress like slay queen dey even flaunt the hair she plait shocked ...I wonder how d church gals go dress diz 1 way dia madam dress lyk diz all dix ponzi pastors dem. dey even say him go buy her private jet..I pity d oluku followers

Lolz. My buddy once told me forget about going to the club and beer parlours to score. It be easier getting a slay queen in church with lower mileage and with less b.s. in dem brains. But you must be careful not to get greedy or u go cause scandal, and to make sure u pay some tithes and don't try to bleep any of the pastor's private stock grin

I'll always remember dis advert. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by ThuGGeR147: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
And that was how pastor Righteousness did not comment Ooh.... Lol grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Fahdiga(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
hopexter:

I get land for sale suitable for church site in case you wan open your church. lipsrsealed undecided
angry angry
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Fahdiga(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Hian, before you become a pastor, submit your resume to me plus a tithe of 50 billion dollars cheesy
Hushpupi spotted
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by chatinent: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wow, such an appeTITHE he has for his wife.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Bahamas95(m): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Best paying job in Africa.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Temptee101(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
So una go carry everything come social media?

Anyways, congrats!!

Though i dont see the rationale behind bringing every damn thing to the public space.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Temptee101(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

I have been learning how to pray like a mad dog so when I start my Church Business, I can sound convincingly like Chariot of the gods.

My church will receive crypto for cryptic blessings.

Allah lu Jah!

cheesy cheesy lolzz
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by seyz91(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy
daddytime:
The virtuousness is so evident in her outlook even to the blind.

Plaise the Rod....
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
daddytime:

Plaise the Rod....
grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by faithsystem(f): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
she even wear ankle chain sef

dudusky007:
You can imagine say manage diz keke Pastor wife naim dress like slay queen dey even flaunt the hair she plait shocked ...I wonder how d church gals go dress diz 1 way dia madam dress lyk diz all dix ponzi pastors dem. dey even say him go buy her private jet..I pity d oluku followers
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Our tithe should be involved somehow, somewhere cry
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by PacAmaru: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Her fúck toy will knack her in that car this week walai grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

I have been learning how to pray like a mad dog so when I start my Church Business, I can sound convincingly like Chariot of the gods.

My church will receive crypto for cryptic blessings.

Allah lu Jah!
grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Gfskw: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Really
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by hopexter(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
angry angry

Or Mosque cheesy
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Horlarwaileh(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Please help me force righteousness out from his hideout to say something on this.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by luv2rolly(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pastor wife wey de wear leg chain, kwantinu
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by mechanics(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
daddytime:

Plaise the Rod....
hahahaha, it's well.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Mftivi: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
mastermaestro:

Don't mind those evil minded people. They are only happy when they see pastors suffering in poverty.
By the way, who in his sane mind wishes another person poverty? Only a devil!
Only a devil, yes!
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by laluski(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2021
Hugged:
Nigerian pastor gifts his wife a brand new car on their wedding anniversary for being a ‘virtuous woman’

A Nigerian pastor has gifted his wife a brand new car on their 7th wedding anniversary for being a virtuous and prudent woman.

The clergyman identified as Pastor Akunchukwu presented the car to his wife, Caroline, on Monday, August 16th and thanked her for helping him to stay true to his calling.

Akunchukwu the pastor in charge of Distinction Ministries, Port Harcourt also revealed he plans to buy a private jet for his virtuous wife.

Sharing photos and videos of the moment he presented the luxury car to his wife on Facebook, he wrote,

The excited wife also took to social media to appreciate her husband for the car gift.

See more photos below,

Source; https://web.facebook.com/iamcarolinealfred

Is this a car or an Suv
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by generalwo(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Hugged:
Nigerian pastor gifts his wife a brand new car on their wedding anniversary for being a ‘virtuous woman’

A Nigerian pastor has gifted his wife a brand new car on their 7th wedding anniversary for being a virtuous and prudent woman.

The clergyman identified as Pastor Akunchukwu presented the car to his wife, Caroline, on Monday, August 16th and thanked her for helping him to stay true to his calling.

Akunchukwu the pastor in charge of Distinction Ministries, Port Harcourt also revealed he plans to buy a private jet for his virtuous wife.

Sharing photos and videos of the moment he presented the luxury car to his wife on Facebook, he wrote,

The excited wife also took to social media to appreciate her husband for the car gift.

See more photos below,

Source; https://web.facebook.com/iamcarolinealfred
.... On Sunday, people will be asked to drop welfare offering, tithes, church building donation, Thanksgiving offering etc... ..... We know the drill....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.