Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic (63609 Views)

My Four-hour Flight From Abuja To Benin / Why Is Nobody Traveling To Benin Republic? (my Honest Opinion Video) / Car Travelling From Rivers To Benin Involved In Accident. Conductor Dies(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by since13o: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
coolhumble:
Nice one OP, well analysed. I'm currently in benin and i agreed with you on everything but for the yellow card I don't think it's a must because I came in without it and nobody asked me. To get those vaccines in Nigeria can be very stressful and costly. I think yellow card is mandatory when you are traveling to South Africa.

Did you get Benin passport?

1 Like

Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Gatess: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Temitopex:

You're most welcome.

From sango under bridge, Cross over and u will see vehicles loading idiroko. It's about #1500. Pls are u going for a visit or u relocating? As for me, I intend relocating wit my family this month but contemplating to stay in port Novo or Cotonou. Who knows about rent cost in these places. Also considering where I can get good bilingual schools for my kids.
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by worldbest101(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2022
Presently in Cotonou. Who needs a roommate to share rent.
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by sirrotex: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Kindly help with the current exchange rate and cost of transportation
worldbest101:
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by worldbest101(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2022
sirrotex:
Kindly help with the current exchange rate and cost of transportation

Exchange rate presently is 1000 cefa to 800 naira.
Cost of transportation from where to where?
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Yingyanng: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2022
worldbest101:
how much are we talking about.
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by sirrotex: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2022
Transportation from mile 2 to Cotonou. Thanks
worldbest101:

Exchange rate presently is 1000 cefa to 800 naira.
Cost of transportation from where to where?
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by worldbest101(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yingyanng:
how much are we talking about.

Can get something depending on the budget. 20k per month can get you a room self contain. Here payment is done monthly with 3months advance payment
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by worldbest101(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2022
sirrotex:
Transportation from mile 2 to Cotonou. Thanks

You won’t spend up to 10k for transportation.
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by sirrotex: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks
worldbest101:

You won’t spend up to 10k for transportation.
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Gatess: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
I intend relocating wit my family this month but contemplating to stay in port Novo or Cotonou. Who knows about rent cost in these places(2bedroom and parlor and a room and parlor)/ Also considering where I can get good bilingual schools for my kids. Need suggestions/advice. Thanks
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Gatess: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
worldbest101:

Are u in Benin republic presently? Pls let me know the part u are at and what is the cost of rent there? Thanks
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by worldbest101(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Gatess:

Are u in Benin republic presently? Pls let me know the part u are at and what is the cost of rent there? Thanks

Cotonou. Depends on the number of rooms and your taste.
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Gatess: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2022
worldbest101:

It's like that every where. I need idea ii u are there. And I guess I mentioned 2bedroom flat and probably 1room & parlor. So what is the cost in Cotonou town
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Gatess: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=worldbest101 post=119155647]

U can as well, help me with your WhatsApp number so we can discuss on phone. Thanks
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by worldbest101(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by coolhumble(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
No, i used my Nigrriqn passport. They will atamp it at the point of etrance for less than 5k

since13o:

Did you get Benin passport?
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by iykehill: 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Gatess:

From sango under bridge, Cross over and u will see vehicles loading idiroko. It's about #1500. Pls are u going for a visit or u relocating? As for me, I intend relocating wit my family this month but contemplating to stay in port Novo or Cotonou. Who knows about rent cost in these places. Also considering where I can get good bilingual schools for my kids.
Please bro, I am currently in Porto but I want my family to join me soon. I am not conversant with Lagos State. I need guidance on first how I can get to Lagos Muritala Mhd airport from Idiroko to pick them, and how to at least get them to Sango Ota from the airport. I need cheap means, if try bolt or Uber they will drain my pocket. Please I need your guide πŸ™πŸΌ
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Gatess: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
quote author=iykehill post=120409772]
Please bro, I am currently in Porto but I want my family to join me soon. I am not conversant with Lagos State. I need guidance on first how I can get to Lagos Muritala Mhd airport from Idiroko to pick them, and how to at least get them to Sango Ota from the airport. I need cheap means, if try bolt or Uber they will drain my pocket. Please I need your guide πŸ™πŸΌ

I don't know how to navigate to Ikeja too well from sango but I think ur best bet will be getting to iyana ipaja first and from there u will get a connecting bus to Ikeja and I guess coming back will be easy for u or u ask for direction to sango from there. Thanks
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by iykehill: 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gatess:

Ok thanks bro
quote author=iykehill post=120409772]

I don't know how to navigate to Ikeja too well from sango but I think ur best bet will be getting to iyana ipaja first and from there u will get a connecting bus to Ikeja and I guess coming back will be easy for u or u ask for direction to sango from there. Thanks
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by iykehill: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
iykehill:

I am already here, my family will join me.
I stay in Porto novo, accommodation is cheaper here in Porto novo, Bilingual schools are here and good ones for that matter. +2348118104119 you can get on WhatsApp via this number, when you want to come

2 Likes

Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Danny4God(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2023
I stay in Porto novo, accommodation is cheaper here in Porto novo, Bilingual schools are here and good ones for that matter. +2348118104119 you can get on WhatsApp via this number, when you want to come[/ how much is accomodation in porto novo? ]
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Danny4God(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2023
how much is accomodation in porto novo?author=iykehill post=120455660]

I stay in Porto novo, accommodation is cheaper here in Porto novo, Bilingual schools are here and good ones for that matter. +2348118104119 you can get on WhatsApp via this number, when you want to come[/quote]
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by cybernaut(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Danny4God:
how much is accomodation in porto novo?author=iykehill post=120455660]

I stay in Porto novo, accommodation is cheaper here in Porto novo, Bilingual schools are here and good ones for that matter. +2348118104119 you can get on WhatsApp via this number, when you want to come
How much is the cost of a room and parlour and two rooms and a parlour at port Novo
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Gatess: 4:03am On Feb 05, 2023
cybernaut:
How much is the cost of a room and parlour and two rooms and a parlour at port Novo

Iyke should be able to tell better but from the little I know, you can get for 25k and 2vedrooms between 30-35k

1 Like

Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by almasterpiece(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

He is correct, it's actually #1600 from Lagos to Benin Republic.

#1000 from Iyana-iba to Badagry, then #300 from Badagry to Send. When you get to Seme, don't take bike, just start walking forward, they'll stop you at the gate and ask for your passport, drop #200 and continue walking, when you get to the place for yellow card, drop #100, then when you meet the Benin officials, drop #200, then you walk away.... Budget this same amount when returning back to Nigeria

Don't act naive and ensure you already changed the money, cos if you give them #500 or #1000, them no go give you change

But if you need to stamp your passport, maybe for official purpose, it's just #1000 at the Nigerian side and #1000 at the Benin side, plus #100/#200 for yellow card

Try to get your nosemask, else it's another #200 at both entrance and exit
I want to go to Benin on Tuesday can you assist me with the recent cost?
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
almasterpiece:

I want to go to Benin on Tuesday can you assist me with the recent cost?

Went there before the cash scarcity, cost was still the same... Haven't been there since then, don't know if the cash crisis caused any increase

But know that the Cefa now has note value than the naira sha o

1 Like

Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by Pandagirl: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
what if one doesn't have a passport and would like to go there for a very short period of time, say four days?
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by warajaina: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by dreaonit: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2023
I want to go to Cotonou next week through badagry route, I need cheap hotel or hostel contact.
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by daughtergod: 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
worldbest101:
Have you found a room mate?
Re: How To Travel From Lagos To Benin Republic by OmarEl(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2023
What about Togo?
I want to visit Togo by month end

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out / VIO Uses Robot To Control Traffic In Abuja, Drivers Obey (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.