Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) (56637 Views)

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Uyi168: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na this below muzz me pass.. grin

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by jacoik(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
No wonder Talibans defeated them and their president ran away
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Onyenna(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Okay
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by yanabasee2: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
This is a plot afterall
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by argent412(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
this one's na vigilante them be na
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
j
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Ddokie: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
No wonder the talibans over-an then with great ease. Yeye army.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Wahalaperson: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
America should have known earlier that these ones are not serious about defending their own country, the thing be like joke to dem.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dem Army of Life!! grin cheesy wink grin wink wink

See as dem dey jump like frogs

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wahalaperson:
America should have known earlier that these ones are not serious about defending their own country, the thing be like joke to dem.
Hahahahaha grin cheesy wink grin wink smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Eberex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Its called stretching your muscles for the days work
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Akinola100: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
The rise of the Taliban
The dawn of the Taliban
The war for the Taliban
The fall of the Taliban
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by RealityKings: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
They won't show you the special drills
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Dbarrzx: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
They were never ready
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by RealityKings: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Eberex:
Its called stretching your muscles for the days work
abi o
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Peppysco: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
No wonder the Afgan military chickened out. Civil Defence in Nigeria, even Boys Scouts self WILL do better than this

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Boys scout
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Wahalaperson: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uyi168:
Na this below muzz me pass.. grin
baba are you from edo state?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Adisa89(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
So after jumping and clapping hands they would now go and face Talibans that are ready to blow up themselves for Allah?

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nairaland is too slow.. Video that have reigned three days ago.
Check my signature
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Foreigna2: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Nairaland is too slow.. Video that have rigned three days ago.
Check my signature

Video that has what?

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Emola12(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
is like those people want to help nigeria to finish boko harram and bandits
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by rollywise(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
No wonder the US left
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Aboks(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Foreigna2:

Video that has what?

1 Share

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Wasted what?
Taliban has more than paid for their roles in 9/11 bombing. Will America stay there forever?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by jeanexx7(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Now I see why they dropped their guns and flee
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by chatinent: 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
The US takes them for a fool.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by modsfucker: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.

Was Taliban at any point in time controlled by Osama Bin Laden? Did you really know the difference between Taliban and Al-Qaeda? I would advise you to go and read more on Afghanistan before commenting on any Afghanistan-related topic.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Akpuobi1: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
I was expecting to see serious training. THEY ARE JUST JUMPING UP AND DOWN

NO WONDER THE ASSUMED TRAINED SOLDIER QUICKLY SURRENDERED TO TALIBAN.

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Themandator: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
The same training that got less than 40,000 troops the skills they made then keep the same Afghanistan talibans at bay couldn't make 300k trained indigenes to keep them off the country

Humans are more important than machines
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Depressed101: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
people that have issued statements that they want Islam to rule the world? You must be joking, open your ears, you will soon hear 9/11 part 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice / Iran Executes A Man For Drinking Alcohol / Droupadi Murmu: So The President Of India Is A BLACK Woman! Wonderful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.