Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) (56661 Views)

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by winner37(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
What the meaning of the training ? After fighting 20 years and now the country was over powered by Taliban .. awkwardness!!!!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by realray(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.

fake prophet, infact this last prophecy is not for nigeria
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Osama and Al Qaeda carried the 9:11 bombings
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by SILVERLINES: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you see well bro
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by prophetfire: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Afghan Army getting Training from US Army live from Kabul Funny video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXwSe4B8dQ

Their soldiers mumu no be small
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by thinkmoney(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Taliban was never controlled by Osama Bin Laden. They had a very strong character by the name Mullah Omar (many muslims then believe that he was a successorto Mohammed (SAW), becauseI think he had a tunic that is believed to have belonged to the prophet. Osama may very well have gotten some kind of spiritual inspiration from this leader. Al-Qaeda that Osama formed was a kind of lesser partner
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by qtx(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

Lol,
Tell me why Talibans will not overrun the lazy military? grin
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Guy your matter ehn
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by eteba(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Olodo Afghanistan army!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Isaac348: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Seeing too many abokis grin grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Rilwayne001: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
this must be a joke. lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by tkgindofa(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

to

No wander they run away.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by lampvoice: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pure coded mockery by Taliban spies to the Americans training then.

grin
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Gwayas(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
kuntash:
Lol

20yrs of frustrating living..

Btw , does Afghanistan have oil ?
No they have opiom
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Biafraaa: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
imagine your president making this comment by now i'm sure you will be crying over how much a cup of garri that is produced in your country is being sold. keep dreaming no vote for better leaders... keep wailing over a nation that is far from your nations level undecided undecided undecided undecided
falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

Its time to move on from the illusion that America is the world power!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Prince001(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Aboks:
Hmmm

Run away soldiers

There's more to the story pls read better news. Pls look d video below and decide for urself

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Gfskw: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by baysan(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

Wrong

Taliban is like a political rebel group but religiously backed.

Al qaeda is a terrorist groupr colored with religion.
America trained and equipped Osama the founder of Al qaeda.

Don't let the western media confuse you. Do a little more research sir.

You are very Correct
Osama also Schooled in America
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Osama bin laden controlled the Taliban?
Go back to school
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Deciceco01: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Very funny guy lol, I like your prophecy. Can you prophesy to me?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by themanderon: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
No wonder they fled when the real soldiers (The Taliban) showed up.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Ckaylove(f): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sir please..I sent you an email
Please sir I want u view it... it's quite urgent
Thanks
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by THEGALADIMA(m): 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
I feel your comment my dear brother, apt, well-informed, short and precise.
Thumbs up bro�

falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

Its time to move on from the illusion that America is the world power!

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by mechanics(m): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmm, medicine after death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.