Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) (56662 Views)

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by infogeneral: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
The Afghan soldiers have just been pretending all these years, maybe because of free money they are getting from the US. All their brains and mind are controlled by the Taliban ideology. No wonder they could not put up a fight.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Themandator: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.

Show proof that Osama controlled the talibans
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by ignis: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Can't the trainer go and rescue the country for them ?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Sufferingboy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.

This guy you dey smoke igbo?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
modsfucker:

Was Taliban at any point in time controlled by Osama Bin Laden? Did you really know the difference between Taliban and Al-Qaeda? I would advise you to go and read more on Afghanistan before commenting on any Afghanistan-related topic.
Next time before you quote me to expose your ignorance go and do your homework.

Now let me educate you.

Osama was a Saudi Arabia citizen, he was banished from Saudi and relocated to Afghanistan and began ruling them under the Taliban government, Al quedia was the terrorist wing while the Taliban were the government wing.

When USA sacked the Taliban in 2001 who do you think they were after, it was the same person Osama who was their leader.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Kennitrust(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

Its time to move on from the illusion that America is the world power!
but as a falseprophet, do you think anyone will believe you? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Isobug: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

You are probably not knowledgeable. All your assertions should be the other way round. Americas presence is what kept the Tallibans abay for 20yrs but immediately they pull out what happened? Even as simple as this looks, you still did not think deep
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Kandeed: 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Ganbite: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

May your prophecy never come to day light and manifest IJN.. am sure u are also a Jihadist
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by modsfucker: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Next time before you quote me to expose your ignorance go and do your homework.

Now let me educate you.

Osama was a Saudi Arabia citizen, he was banished from Saudi and relocated to Afghanistan and began ruling them under the Taliban government, Al quedia was the terrorist wing while the Taliban were the government wing.

When USA sacked the Taliban in 2021 who do you think they were after, it was the same person Osama who was their leader.

And instead of you to retrace your steps, you're still diving in ignorance huh? Can you back up your cooked-up lies with some fact? Or you just want us to swallow it hook line and sinker?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

Bro USA go damage china and Russia same time no go use their silent play . No be to show off. US army is still using their 1970's military technology as chasis now . Their current military technology have been used at all they don't show off like Russia bro. No go think am bro .

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by dragunov: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

Oga false, your comments are not adding up
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Rexnegro(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

Who then is the world power or that can be that doesn't have their own dark side ?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Marpol2021(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Keep seeing rubbish...false prophet indeed
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by falseprophet: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Isobug:

You are probably not knowledgeable. All your assertions should be the other way round. Americas presence is what kept the Tallibans abay for 20yrs but immediately they pull out what happened? Even as simple as this looks, you still did not think deep

Lols

Who armed Talibans against the Soviets?

Then they were called freedom fighters by America, but when tables turn they became terrorists.

Even Joe biden admitted with all their military and dollars that they can't stop Taliban from taking control of their own country

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by tradepunter: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

Foolish assertion

If your assertion have any elements of facts, then russia and china have been planning to destroy them for many years now.

Wonder why they haven't succeeded if America might is just an illusion.

Everyone just wan talk sha, common knowledge of international relations zero.

If it's that bad go to china

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by HardMirror(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
you are intelligent sir. thanks for keeping the effort to educate nairalands even with your humor
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by falseprophet: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
tradepunter:

Foolish assertion

If your assertion have any elements of facts, then russia and china have been planning to destroy them for many years now.

Mr guru in international affairs my point is in nation building and not military nuclear wars.

Your hate for Islam is obviously driving you nuts
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Uyi168: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wahalaperson:
baba are you from edo state?
Yeah.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

So who be your preferred Candidate for World power since you hate America so much?
Answer please?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
No wonder 60,000 Taliban defeated 120,000 of them despite America and NATO supports... see as they are playing while on training

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by HardMirror(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Afghan Army getting Training from US Army live from Kabul Funny video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXwSe4B8dQ

hahahahahaha. no wonder they fled when usa left. This army is a joke.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
tradepunter:

Foolish assertion

Don't mind them.
These Group of Nigerians who hate America are those who have been denied VISAS serially.
Some just have this eternal & excruciating hatred for others when they can't attain that height.

You hear some praying AMERICA should scatter so that Nigerians in the US will go back home yet they haven't prayed for the success of their local communities & Nigeria. Please between America & Nigeria which needs prayers more? .

They think CHINA is better in terms of diplomacy.
How I wish AMERICA will satisfy these sets of humans and allow CHINA operate this headship without rancor. They can start by moving the United Nations Office to China. Some Nigerians think they know the Chinese better than the Americans who travel round the world.
The way we talk marvels me most times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by abeggnow: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Taliban was never controlled by Beladen. The Taliban gave Beladen safe haven after 9/11 and allowed Afganistan to be used as a base of operation for Al-Qaeda
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Image123(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
hahahahahaha. no wonder they fled when usa left. This army is a joke.

But you are arguing on other threads that they want Taliban undecided undecided
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Talibans love extremists, they love to be under sharia undecided
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Foreigna2:

Video that has what?
reigned oga
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by etikaamos(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
No wonder the Taliban took over, lmao!!!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=Aboks post=104922386][/quote] two of u.. It's a typo error..
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by tradepunter: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Rexnegro:

Who then is the world power or that can be that doesn't have their own dark side ?

Leave the clown to keep yapping...

Research they won't research but open mouth and they won't even blink before opening it waaaa...

Mentioned Yemen, Yemen that's a sauidi iran problem...

Mentioned vietnam, the point was to stop spread of communism aka veitcon, which was achieved because last last vietnamese took their destiny into their own hands by kicking out russia and America.. with the Chinese madness now in south china sea, who's vietnam calling on for weapons and warships?? America!!

talked about afghanistan, is it their father house Wasn't the main point of taking out bin laden achieved? And also to disrupt the history of the country producing terrorist via their extreme wuhabi idealogy??

Spoke about lebanon, when rafiq hariri was prime minister back by the usa arab coalition wasnt lebanon progressig till IRAN BACKED hezbollah assassinated him What's lebanon like now??

Spoke about iran, common sense will tell you it was a british and plot french plot they used the muscle of the usa... Why would america want iran when they literally owned the saudi state own firm ARMACO who controls the world's largest reserve of oil and gas back then.

People should study and read, beer parlour talk only makes them foolish and wise in their own eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Talkytalky55: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Themandator:
The same training that got less than 40,000 troops the skills they made then keep the same Afghanistan talibans at bay couldn't make 300k trained indigenes to keep them off the country

Humans are more important than machines

With their helicopters and hellfire missles ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.