Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) (56663 Views)

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
These guys don't look serious.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by kevoh(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them.
These Group of Nigerians who hate America are those who have been denied VISAS serially.
Some just have this eternal & excruciating hatred for others when they can't attain that height.

You hear some praying AMERICA should scatter so that Nigerians in the US will go back home yet they haven't prayed for the success of their local communities & Nigeria. Please between America & Nigeria which needs prayers more? .
Wait, are you serious? Are there really people like this! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by maryblazi: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
What do you expect from a false prophet

falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

Its time to move on from the illusion that America is the world power!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by tradepunter: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Don't mind them.
These Group of Nigerians who hate America are those who have been denied VISAS serially.
Some just have this eternal & excruciating hatred for others when they can't attain that height.

You hear some praying AMERICA should scatter so that Nigerians in the US will go back home yet they haven't prayed for the success of their local communities & Nigeria. Please between America & Nigeria which needs prayers more? .

They think CHINA is better in terms of diplomacy.
How I wish AMERICA will satisfy these sets of humans and allow CHINA operate this headship without rancor. They can start by moving the United Nations Office to China. Some Nigerians think they know the Chinese better than the Americans who travel round the world.
The way we talk marvels me most times.

You hit the nail on the head..

Last last another cold war will come and the Chinese lovers can move to china
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by somehow: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Wasted what?
Taliban has more than paid for their roles in 9/11 bombing. Will America stay there forever?

Osama never controlled the Taliban.
He was the leader of Al qadar (Formerly sponsored by the US until he grew wings).
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

Osama never controlled the Taliban.
He was the leader of Al qadar (Formerly sponsored by the US until he grew wings).
Taliban and alqaeda are one. Taliban provided an enabling environment for Islamic terrorism to thrive
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Yankee101: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Simple instruction una no fit follow, how una go win battle?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
kevoh:

Wait, are you serious? Are there really people like this! shocked shocked shocked
Yes naaaa
Some Nigerians living in the US without papers are praying for war to breakout in Nigeria too so that they can file ASYLUM and get their Permanent Residency cards (GreenCards).
It's terrible, I must say.
When you hear some of them speak, they speak with so much hatred.
It's really appalling.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by somehow: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Taliban and alqaeda are one. Taliban provided an enabling environment for Islamic terrorism to thrive
Wrong

Taliban is like a political rebel group but religiously backed.

Al qaeda is a terrorist groupr colored with religion.
America trained and equipped Osama the founder of Al qaeda.

Don't let the western media confuse you. Do a little more research sir.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by agabusta: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

The British empire built and sustained majority of the countries of the world including America, to some its very easy to do until America decided to try their expertise in nation building with guns and trillions of dollars.

They failed shamefully in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Yemen, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, etc

Even in their own country they have turned democracy upside down where majority vote don't count, resources controlled by the 1% with a history of overthrowing democratically elected governments and replacing with Despots.

Liberia as well!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
tradepunter:

You hit the nail on the head..

Last last another cold war will come and the Chinese lovers can move to china
We harbor too much HATRED.
I think the sequential orchestration of bad leadership in Nigeria over the years may have contributed too.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Pavillon: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.

This man is always cracking me up.

Pls what have you seen about arsenal this season.
What has been revealed to you
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by iamtardey: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bless you Ariran bless you... Wa she're
FalseProphet1:
The US army should just train them on how to run since that's the only thing they're good at.

But on the other hand America shouldn't feel too bad that their 20 years stay and billions of $$$ spent in Afghanistan was a waste, it wasn't cos the Taliban have learnt English and diplomacy this set of Taliban is the upgraded version unlike the former Taliban controlled by Osama Bil Laden that were so brutal. This set will easily negotiate with US and the western world for peace to reign.

I see a peaceful existence between the Taliban, the western world and the USA, I see Nigerians trooping to Afghanistan for visa, I see them placing a visa ban on Nigeria.

This I have seen.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by mfm04622: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Osama Bin Laden NEVER controlled the Taliban, was never a leader in the Taliban.
The Taliban was (and now is) the government of Afghanistan. Osama was a refugee in Afghanistan then, having been stripped of his Saudi citizenship and expelled from Sudan where he was initially seeking refuge. So, the US asked the Taliban to hand over Osama, a refugee in their country to them, they refused. So US declared war in the whole country, removed the Taliban from power and installed their choice in power. The Taliban have never been accused of being terrorists. Don't confuse Al-Qaeda which Osama led to the Taliban that was governing a country together
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by kevoh(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes naaaa
[b]Some Nigerians living in the US without papers are praying for war to breakout in Nigeria too so that they can file ASYLUM [/b]and get their Permanent Residency cards (GreenCards).
It's terrible, I must say.
When you hear some of them speak, they speak with so much hatred.
It's really appalling.
Na wa oooo!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by iamtardey: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Down down down grin
Pavillon:

This man is always cracking me up.

Pls what have you seen about arsenal this season.
What has been revealed to you
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

Wrong

Taliban is like a political rebel group but religiously backed.

Al qaeda is a terrorist groupr colored with religion.
America trained and equipped Osama the founder of Al qaeda.

Don't let the western media confuse you. Do a little more research sir.
Have I not seen enough of Islamic fundamentalism in my lifetime. I don't need you or Google for anything.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Toktee(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
[Qquote author=falseprophet post=104922047]Its funny but it only highlights the fact that America is not as great as they want the rest of the world to believe.

Its time to move on from the illusion that America is the world power![/quote]How stable is your own democracy?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Revisitedheart: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Omo! Make we bo Dey deceive ourself
Talibans are mere ants to me if no be international laws and protocols USA had to follow and a lot of casualties that it will lead to
Na just one dem go collect go ask Japan Wetin do dem for heroshima why you think say disables plenty for Japan. Na even atomic bomb o no be nuclear weapon

1 Like

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Themandator: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Talkytalky55:

With their helicopters and hellfire missles ?

Talibans didn't enter the country with hellifire missiles...

When you already on the ground with every fighting equipment better than AK47 you don't need any air power unless you are incompetent.

America came in with those equipment because they were not on ground but this 300k troops were already on ground, got better than the Nigerian army from the us

What else do they need against ak and machine gun wielding thugs
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by DrChukki: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

How do I believe a False Prophet?
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by LordPsalm(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
No wonder they ran away����
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Cantonese: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

And yet the rest of the world scramble to get to America. Nigerians fast and hold vigils to get American visas. The Chinese who your own country has mortgaged the future of the youths to through several loans, prefer to live in America. They are not nation builders yet some Nigerians have been asking them to help out with ending boko haram.

The British did not “build and sustain” America. You need to read the history of America. That certain English men crossed to channel to found what became the USA is not the same as “build and sustain”. America was built and sustained by Americans.

Democracy does not guarantee you 100% purity in elections, but the American democracy cannot be compared with what obtains here.

International politics and power play makes certain countries want to control others for economic and political purposes. The USSR was first in Afghanistan in the late 80s before they left when the Soviet Union crumbled and Russia as a nation on its own could not sustain the troops there. When the Americans went into Afghanistan in September 2001, they were actively supported by the Russians. You may take your time to check that too. Even the Soviets realized that fighting in the Afghanistan war in the 80s was a very big error.

It is not wrong that the Americans have turned around to say no more. The timing and manner may be wrong, but the truth is that it did not make any sense fighting a war where the owners of the country were not willing to lead and claim victory.

In our country the day Nigerians say no to boko haram and armed bandits they will reclaim their peace. Nigerians just like the Afghans are waiting for the USA to lead the battle.

3 Likes

Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Isobug: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

Lols

Who armed Talibans against the Soviets?

Then they were called freedom fighters by America, but when tables turn they became terrorists.

Even Joe biden admitted with all their military and dollars that they can't stop Taliban from taking control of their own country
Because Biden got no balls. Former presidents had done well in checkmating them. And for your information he didn't give this your reason. His reason was that America govt has spent so much in maintaining Afghanistan. He only regret the Sudden takeover by the Tallibans as opposed to his expectation and put the whole blame on Afghan president and Military
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by jidxin(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:

we are talking about war here, not within America but outside... even when America was presumed to be great they still couldnt win the Vietnam war which is far worse than this.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Isobug: 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cantonese:

And yet the rest of the world scramble to get to America. Nigerians fast and hold vigils to get American visas. The Chinese who your own country has mortgaged the future of the youths to through several loans, prefer to live in America. They are not nation builders yet some Nigerians have been asking them to help out with ending boko haram.

The British did not “build and sustain” America. You need to read the history of America. That certain English men crossed to channel to found what became the USA is not the same as “build and sustain”. America was built and sustained by Americans.

Democracy does not guarantee you 100% purity in elections, but the American democracy cannot be compared with what obtains here.

International politics and power play makes certain countries want to control others for economic and political purposes. The USSR was first in Afghanistan in the late 80s before they left when the Soviet Union crumbled and Russia as a nation on its own could not sustain the troops there. When the Americans went into Afghanistan in September 2001, they were actively supported by the Russians. You may take your time to check that too. Even the Soviets realized that fighting in the Afghanistan war in the 80s was a very big error.

It is not wrong that the Americans have turned around to say no more. The timing and manner may be wrong, but the truth is that it did not make any sense fighting a war where the owners of the country were not willing to lead and claim victory.

In our country the day Nigerians say no to boko haram and armed bandits they will reclaim their peace. Nigerians just like the Afghans are waiting for the USA to lead the battle.
Bros leave that guy, he's either sentimental or lack knowledge of world politics
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by falseprophet: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Cantonese:

America was built and sustained by Americans.

Good point!

Let Afghanistan build and sustain their own country, its what Taliban has been fighting for!
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by almarthins(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Afghan Army getting Training from US Army live from Kabul Funny video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPXwSe4B8dQ

grin grin
They even lack intelligence. No wonder dey run away. No be US fault again o.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Taliban's are not terrorist, they were in government before US military toppled them, the US labelled them so when they see them as obstacle to their middle east influence. Osama bin laden is not Taliban, rather ISIS and Alqaeda. Moreover, what has changed about the Taliban that u have seen??
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by somehow: 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Have I not seen enough of Islamic fundamentalism in my lifetime. I don't need you or Google for anything.

Truth can't be hidden beneath prejudice.
Re: Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) by Dikegodspower(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Medicine after death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown Lifted In Accra And Kumasi, Ghana. Ghanaians Rejoice / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.