Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Questions About Hell. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Hell. (9747 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Lol
Are you aware that lol, is 'lots of lessons'

Yep its your unconscious mind, revealing the number of lessons, you need to bring yourself, not only, up to speed and fully informed but also how much lessons you need to get yourself up to date, lqtm.

Hismasterpiece:
Guy you're weird.
Weird, is suggesting something different and even supernatural.

Posters like you, call me weird because I necessarily, don't follow the herd, dont follow the crowd , dont follow the mob etc, so when posters like you, just like here, call me weird, I take it as a compliment, so thank you for saying, I am weird.

Weird means different and since, I don't want to be like everybody else, please feel free to call me weird any day! I love my weirdness. It keeps the unwanted at bay

Hismasterpiece beloved, life is too short to be normal, so be weird. Besides I love posters, I can be 'iron-sharpens-iron' weird with

Let the weirdness in and let it reign supreme. Own your weird, embrace your weirdness because whats different and weird about you, is your strength

Weird, stands for:
Wonderful, Exciting, Interesting, Real, and Different.

Hismasterpiece:
Anyways,

When Jesus said God is capable of destroting souls in hell He didn't meant destroy in the same way that we would mean it. God's idea of destruction and ours aren't the same.

For example, Hebrews 2:14 says,
'Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same,
that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil'
If you havent learnt anything yet so far from our exchanges, please just take this friendly and brotherly advice, which is, develop the habit to always go to the 'source' to verify information

If had been, you, with a weird or more open mind, had gone to the source, to carefully examine the Scripture, with the aim, a la Acts 17:11 the Berean style, to cross check, to see or find out whether what you read in your English translated bible version says things accurately or really true, you would have found out that, the operative word used, there, in Hebrews 2:14, is not 'destroy', but instead it is the Hebrew word 'katargeo' which means making powerless or render powerless.

Putting it, in a different way, implies, not destroy the thing, but destroy the thing's power, so therefore Hebrews 2:14 is contextually speaking is saying:
' ... might destroy the power of Satan, who had the power of death ...'

Hismasterpiece:
Tell me something, has the devil ceased to exist?
The devil hasn't ceased to exist.

Having answered your question, I must add that, the devil, though hasn't ceased to exist, will have its comeuppance, on the day of reckoning.

The devil aka Satan and its angels aka demons, actually know they are on glorified 'death row' awaiting the Matthew 25:41,46 and Revelation 20:10 sentence prepared for them to be carried out. Remember, in Matthew 8:28–34, Mark 5:1–20 and Luke 8:26–39 the legion of demons, screamed at Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, saying:
"What do you want with us, you Son of God? Have you come to punish us before the right time?"

Hismasterpiece beloved, the devil aka Satan and its angels aka demons, know their fate, and because misery loves company, is the reason behind why the devil aka Satan is prowling, going the length and breath of the earth, after all-important souls, to take captive, lqtm.

Now its your turn Hismasterpiece, to tell me something. I must warn you though, that my question, thats getting you, as well, to tell me something, will not only stress you but will, at a very least, give you some modicum of discomfort.

Here's the question, lqtm:
Does the devil aka Satan and its angels aka demons have souls?

Hismasterpiece:
But the scriptures say that Jesus has destroyed him.
I would love to see you put your mouth where your money is by sharing where the scriptures, said that Jesus has destroyed Satan.

Before you dash off to grab your biblical reference(s), just remember the earlier friendly and brotherly advice about:
Source, source and source and not sauce, sauce and sauce

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
budaatum:
[s]So, according to you, the humankind that "The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat[d] of it you shall surely die.”

Is the same humankind that "God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food".

In your Hebrew, does it also claim the Garden of Eden is the earth?[/s]
Good luck with mining a straw man, hence my reason for striking out your post, as YOYO.

budaatum:
Or/and why did Genesis 2 God downgrade the food and the task given to Genesis 1 humankind?
You have no idea the effect of what one single act of obedience could cause. Smh as I lqtm

The reason why Genesis 2 God downgraded the food and the task given to Genesis 1 humankind is because of 'cause and effect'

'Cause and effect' changed the status quo from the moment, things fell apart after the centre could not hold an longer, post eating the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

It'll interest you to know that TKGE is similar to another expression found in 'Ladies and Gentlemen' in that they both are merisms, encompassing a wider meaning, have a wider connotation.

Shedding more light on the intricacies of 'Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil' merism, is not within the scope of why this thread was created by OP, so I will pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions About Hell. by LordReed(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:

You've had similar informal exchanges with the Godhead, so why havent you taken those heart-to-heart moments with the Godhead too, as evidence that God exist?

I have not.

Taking all things into consideration you equally could be conversing with an AI.

There is no AI that is capable of this sort of communication as of now.
Re: Questions About Hell. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:

I have not.

No A1 will ever communicate like this lest it ceases to be an A1

It's all about the definitions!!!
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:
I have not
LordReed beloved! lqtm.

LordReed:
If, Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant understands what people say and provides potential answers to almost all their question or queries. If Deep Blue could beat Garry Kasparov, why you are saying there is no AI that is capable of this sort of communication, as of now, we both together are having?

The other day, recently in fact, a colleague, pulled out his phone, and spoke into it, asking what company's turnover for last year was and got a factual answer back.

On a side note, I understand your position from once reading someone type the below:
'A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.'

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by LordReed(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:
LordReed beloved! lqtm.

If, Alexa, Siri, or Google Assistant understands what people say and provides potential answers to almost all their question or queries. If Deep Blue could beat Garry Kasparov, why you are saying there is no AI that is capable of this sort of communication, as of now, we both together are having?

The other day, recently in fact, a colleague, pulled out his phone, and spoke into it, asking what company's turnover for last year was and got a factual answer back.

On a side note, I understand your position from once reading someone type below:
'A year spent in artificial intelligence is enough to make one believe in God.'

Are you an AI?
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:
Are you an AI?
lqtm. I can be whatever you need and/or want to believe, me, to be

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:
1. What is and/or are it that prevents AI from communicating like this then, lqtm?
2. What kills AI?
3. What causes the death of AI?
4. What things makes AI cease or what things brings AI to its end?

HellVictorinho:
Share samples of what the definitions are then, lqtm.
Re: Questions About Hell. by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:
lqtm. I can be whatever you need and/or want to believe, me, to be

Good so you are not an AI.
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:
Good so you are not an AI.
I could be. You see, the point is, you wouldnt have known a difference, had it been its an AI you've been conversing with, same way, you havent been able to realise the times when you had informal exchanges with the Godhead, and so preventing you from taking those heart-to-heart moments with the Godhead, as evidence that God exist.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:
I could be. You see, the point is, you wouldnt have known a difference, had it been its an AI you've been conversing with, same way, you havent been able to realise the times when you had informal exchanges with the Godhead, and so preventing you from taking those heart-to-heart moments with the Godhead, as evidence that God exist.

No need to play games, you are not an AI. If I have had communications with a god it would have been at least as clear as our conversation. Just as I currently cannot mistake you for a figment of my imagination or for an improbable AI, I would expect that communication with a god would be that unmistakable.
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:
No need to play games, you are not an AI.
No, not playing games, just playing you back in your own cards

LordReed:
If I have had communications with a god it would have been at least as clear as our conversation. Just as I currently cannot mistake you for a figment of my imagination or for an improbable AI, I would expect that communication with a god would be that unmistakable.
That's the thing, God operates a 24 7 365 days open communications. Communication with God is always unmistakable. God communicates and disseminate information in diverse and dissimilar ways.

Take for example, God communicated to Moses, in form of a bush on flames, that is not burning. Moses, out of curiosity and aroused intrigue, left all he was doing, to turn aside and walk towards the bush to investigate. The rest is history

The point being is that your inability to grasp the existence of a Supreme Self Existent Being, known as God can never be an argument against the existence of God.

LordReed, it's always about timing. If it's too soon, it won't be understood. You'll sooner than later have your time bro beloved.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:

That's the thing, God operates a 24 7 365 days open communications. Communication with God is always unmistakable. God communicates and disseminate information in diverse and dissimilar ways.

Take for example, God communicated to Moses, in form of a bush on flames, that is not burning. Moses, out of curiosity and aroused intrigue, left all he was doing, to turn aside and walk towards the bush to investigate. The rest is history

The point being is that your inability to grasp the existence of a Supreme Self Existent Being, known as God can never be an argument against the existence of God.

LordReed, it's always about timing. If it's too soon, it won't be understood. You'll sooner than later have your time bro beloved.

Yeah right, where is the burning bush lets go talk to your god.
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:
Yeah right, where is the burning bush lets go talk to your god.
Hold on to the faith, and know that, when you cry to God, to help with your unbelief, you will have your equivalent of the 'a flaming bush on fire but not burning' moment

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Hold on to the faith, and know that, when you cry to God, to help with your unbelief, you will have your equivalent of the 'a flaming bush on fire but not burning' moment

[img]https://c./hnWHRXXlgTcAAAAC/eye-rolling.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
LordReed:
[img]https://c./hnWHRXXlgTcAAAAC/eye-rolling.gif[/img]
wtf, lqtm.
Its not the end of the world yet.
The end is not exactly nigh yet

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:
wtf, lqtm.

Well it's the end of this conversation.
Re: Questions About Hell. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:

How can you cry to Superman for help when you don't think he exists?

How is that possible??
Re: Questions About Hell. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
BassReeves:
1. What is and/or are it that prevents AI from communicating like this then, lqtm?
2. What kills AI?

AI has to do with things that don't have excretory , nervous,respiratory, reproductive , digestive and circulatory systems

Only that which has such systems can communicate this way

Since this communication is real
Then it only involves humans
Re: Questions About Hell. by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
BassReeves:
Are you aware that lol, is 'lots of lessons'

Yep its your unconscious mind, revealing the number of lessons, you need to bring yourself, not only, up to speed and fully informed but also how much lessons you need to get yourself up to date, lqtm.

Weird, is suggesting something different and even supernatural.

Posters like you, call me weird because I necessarily, don't follow the herd, dont follow the crowd , dont follow the mob etc, so when posters like you, just like here, call me weird, I take it as a compliment, so thank you for saying, I am weird.

Weird means different and since, I don't want to be like everybody else, please feel free to call me weird any day! I love my weirdness. It keeps the unwanted at bay

Hismasterpiece beloved, life is too short to be normal, so be weird. Besides I love posters, I can be 'iron-sharpens-iron' weird with

Let the weirdness in and let it reign supreme. Own your weird, embrace your weirdness because whats different and weird about you, is your strength

Weird, stands for:
Wonderful, Exciting, Interesting, Real, and Different.

If you havent learnt anything yet so far from our exchanges, please just take this friendly and brotherly advice, which is, develop the habit to always go to the 'source' to verify information

If had been, you, with a weird or more open mind, had gone to the source, to carefully examine the Scripture, with the aim, a la Acts 17:11 the Berean style, to cross check, to see or find out whether what you read in your English translated bible version says things accurately or really true, you would have found out that, the operative word used, there, in Hebrews 2:14, is not 'destroy', but instead it is the Hebrew word 'katargeo' which means making powerless or render powerless.

Putting it, in a different way, implies, not destroy the thing, but destroy the thing's power, so therefore Hebrews 2:14 is contextually speaking is saying:
' ... might destroy the power of Satan, who had the power of death ...'

The devil hasn't ceased to exist.

Having answered your question, I must add that, the devil, though hasn't ceased to exist, will have its comeuppance, on the day of reckoning.

The devil aka Satan and its angels aka demons, actually know they are on glorified 'death row' awaiting the Matthew 25:41,46 and Revelation 20:10 sentence prepared for them to be carried out. Remember, in Matthew 8:28–34, Mark 5:1–20 and Luke 8:26–39 the legion of demons, screamed at Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world, saying:
"What do you want with us, you Son of God? Have you come to punish us before the right time?"

Hismasterpiece beloved, the devil aka Satan and its angels aka demons, know their fate, and because misery loves company, is the reason behind why the devil aka Satan is prowling, going the length and breath of the earth, after all-important souls, to take captive, lqtm.

Now its your turn Hismasterpiece, to tell me something. I must warn you though, that my question, thats getting you, as well, to tell me something, will not only stress you but will, at a very least, give you some modicum of discomfort.

Here's the question, lqtm:
Does the devil aka Satan and its angels aka demons have souls?

I would love to see you put your mouth where your money is by sharing where the scriptures, said that Jesus has destroyed Satan.

Before you dash off to grab your biblical reference(s), just remember the earlier friendly and brotherly advice about:
Source, source and source and not sauce, sauce and sauce

Lol.

Weird guy.

Why not just skip all the stories and go straight to the point.

Now to your question. Yes the devil has a soul, because the soul comprises of the mind, will and emotions and there are scriptures that indeed verif that the devil has a min, will and emotions.
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Lol.
You're back for another dose of lol, i.e. 'lots of lessons'

Hismasterpiece:
Weird guy.
Weird guy, stands for:
Wonderful, Exciting, Interesting, Refreshing, and Different guy.

Hismasterpiece:
Why not just skip all the stories and go straight to the point.
It is because I dont want to leave any stones unturned with you and it's better responding to you, blow by blow, step by step, section by section etc

Hismasterpiece:
Now to your question. Yes the devil has a soul, because the soul comprises of the mind, will and emotions and there are scriptures that indeed verif that the devil has a min, will and emotions.
Smh, I thought I was also, going to see you, put your mouth where your money is, by sharing where the scriptures, said that Jesus has destroyed Satan. Where is the scripture then for that? Huh?

No diggity, no doubt, you want to play games. Very soon you'll, next say, that because the Holy Spirit has emotions etc, it too, has a soul. Abi? Smh.

Ready or not, here I come, you cant hide, you cant run away from that, I specifically asked about does the devil aka Satan and Satan's angels aka demons have souls?

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

BassReeves:
2. What kills AI?

HellVictorinho:
AI has to do with things that don't have excretory, nervous,respiratory, reproductive , digestive and circulatory systems

Only that which has such systems can communicate this way

Since this communication is real
Then it only involves humans
Can't make heads or tails in your post, so please retry your responses, but when giving your answers kindly present them, in the same numbered up styled format I used to ask the questions, so that it is easy to follow and know which questions to match your answers with. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:01am On Oct 11, 2021
BassReeves:
You're back for another dose of lol, i.e. 'lots of lessons'

Weird guy, stands for:
Wonderful, Exciting, Interesting, Refreshing, and Different guy.

It is because I dont want to leave any stones unturned with you and it's better responding to you, blow by blow, step by step, section by section etc

Smh, I thought I was also, going to see you, put your mouth where your money is, by sharing where the scriptures, said that Jesus has destroyed Satan. Where is the scripture then for that? Huh?

No diggity, no doubt, you want to play games. Very soon you'll, next say, that because the Holy Spirit has emotions etc, it too, has a soul. Abi? Smh.

Ready or not, here I come, you cant hide, you cant run away from that, I specifically asked about does the devil aka Satan and Satan's angels aka demons have souls?

Lol..

Love does indeed edify and knowledge does indeed puff up.

I already quoted the scripture where it says that through death Jesus destroyed him who had the power of death.

And i already answered your question about satan having a soul... read my response again.
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 1:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Lol..
lqtm, you're gagging for lol, i.e. 'lots of love'

Hismasterpiece:
Love does indeed edify and knowledge does indeed puff up.
You're bereft of love, hence lack knowledge and you're starved of righteous edification

Hismasterpiece:
I already quoted the scripture where it says that through death Jesus destroyed him who had the power of death.
Smh, you have not shared a scripture that said Jesus has destroyed Satan, but you quoted Hebrews 2:14 that said Jesus might destroy the power of Satan, who had the power of death.

'Destroyed' and 'might destroy,' the two, are as different as chalk and cheese.

Hismasterpiece:
And i already answered your question about satan having a soul... read my response again.
I showed how implausible your answer is. I also explained the reason why the comment you made, alleging that satan has a soul, basing it on a claim that he has a mind, will and emotions, is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2021
BassReeves:
lqtm, you're gagging for lol, i.e. 'lots of love'

You're bereft of love, hence lack knowledge and you're starved of righteous edification

Smh, you have not shared a scripture that said Jesus has destroyed Satan, but you quoted Hebrews 2:14 that said Jesus might destroy the power of Satan, who had the power of death.

'Destroyed' and 'might destroy,' the two, are as different as chalk and cheese.

I showed how implausible your answer is. I also explained the reason why the comment you made, alleging that satan has a soul, basing it on a claim that he has a mind, will and emotions, is wrong.

Never mind
Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 1:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Never mind
lqtm. How can you say, never mind, when in fact, our lives are shaped by own mind. Learning never exhausts the mind, except one is .... We become what, with the mind, we think.

Quite a lot of the resources, we need in life, are in the mind, so yeah, thank you very much, I would mind. lqtm

One can never go beyond the barriers of their mind, lqtm, you won't be out of mind, because I'll won't just keep you in mind, I also will, remember you in my prayers

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by BassReeves: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
LordReed:
No need to play games, you are not an AI.

BassReeves:

LordReed:
If I have had communications with a god it would have been at least as clear as our conversation. Just as I currently cannot mistake you for a figment of my imagination or for an improbable AI, I would expect that communication with a god would be that unmistakable.

BassReeves:

BassReeves:
wtf, lqtm.

LordReed:
Well it's the end of this conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UEj_6T1RE

Not that way, to communicate with God.
If you get it, you get it, if you, not get it, well ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Carry on LordReed ... lqtm.

cc Ammishaddai

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by budaatum: 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
BassReeves:
Good luck with mining a straw man, hence my reason for striking out your post, as YOYO.
As in, may I continue to ask and knock and seek for understanding? Amen.

BassReeves:
You have no idea the effect of what one single act of obedience could cause. Smh as I lqtm
Disobedience to what? To the things I read in a book or to what I am told what I read means?

Is it not true that not using ones mind to ask and knock and seek is the greatest disobedience?

BassReeves:
The reason why Genesis 2 God downgraded the food and the task given to Genesis 1 humankind is because of 'cause and effect'
So, you accept that there was a downgrade between the "The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it", and the human "God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth”?

Good. We shall call that progress. It's why I've waited so long to respond too, so its implications might sink in

Jesus was not put in a Garden. He is by all account definitely a dominion over the entire world sort of person, least going by my understanding of what I read about him, so why would anyone's Christianity be the sort that enslaves one in Eden, Bass?

BassReeves:
'Cause and effect' changed the status quo from the moment, things fell apart after the centre could not hold an longer, post eating the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
And that's your reason, Bass? What you posted there is enough to convince you so you think it should convince me too?

Explain how the downgrade that happened before the eating of the fruit was due to the eating of the fruit, please.

BassReeves:

Shedding more light on the intricacies of 'Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil' merism, is not within the scope of why this thread was created by OP, so I will pass.
The op does not need to give you permission to demesmerise your own mind and go beyond imaginary barriers of cherubims with flaming swords or fear you may die if you ask and knock and seek.

As for your passing, note the wise word of the person quoted below please.

BassReeves:
lqtm. How can you say, never mind, when in fact, our lives are shaped by own mind. Learning never exhausts the mind, except one is .... We become what, with the mind, we think.

Quite a lot of the resources, we need in life, are in the mind, so yeah, thank you very much, I would mind. lqtm

BassReeves:
One can never go beyond the barriers of their mind, lqtm, you won't be out of mind, because I'll won't just keep you in mind, I also will, remember you in my prayers
The purpose of learning about Christ the Logos is precisely so you learn you can and do go everlastingly beyond those barriers that you set up in your own mind, Bass.

Re: Questions About Hell. by kkins25(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2022
BassReeves:

It'll interest you to know that TKGE is similar to another expression found in 'Ladies and Gentlemen' in that they both are merisms, encompassing a wider meaning, have a wider connotation.

Do share please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions About Hell. by kkins25(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
BassReeves:

Awaiting boss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do People Become Atheists / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.