Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? (3106 Views)

If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2011
^Refering to reality.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by deniyor: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2011
She can handle her biz herself. Else there is the washing machine.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Advocator: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2011
LOOL @ the topic. grin

There are 2 types of sweetheart ( The w-h-o-r-e that you label sweetheart in order for her to let you f-u-c-k her and the real sweetheart that captures your soul). The latter sweetheart is out of the way, she is a mere object. But the real chicka gotta know as a man (me) washing her pants whether she is on period or not will jeopardize my manliness.

So my answer is certainly NO, I won't. cool
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Abekeade08(f): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2011
^^Man, your girl will love BDSM alot on bed flogging hell out of you body cos she sounds like a dominant in a relationship lol
Dominant ke? i am a total sub.

Reality, come to my house tonight and sample the juice, my dear, wa fe ku si be ni oo. grin
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Ethiodime: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2011
Advocator:

LOOL @ the topic. grin

There are 2 types of sweetheart ( The w-h-o-r-e that you label sweetheart in order for her to let you f-u-c-k her and the real sweetheart that captures your soul). The latter sweetheart is out of the way, she is a mere object. But the real chicka got know as a man (me) washing her pants whether she is on period or not will jeopardize in manliness.

So my answer is certainly NO, I won't. cool

sad angry sad sad
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by naijaswag1: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2011
Why not,when I can lick the somethn,put my stick in there and swim in ecstasy.If she could wash my cloths includin my boxers,why not hers and especially if I love her.Although some stupid girls will take guys for guaranteed,the useful ones will love you for it,kiss you in public and she is always very proud to introduce you to her friendz as sweety or suga.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2011
lol
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Brite02(m): 1:57am On Mar 10, 2011
@OP.
Honestly i no fit 0o
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 10, 2011
Abekeade08:

Reality, come to my house tonight and sample the juice, my dear, wa fe ku si be ni oo. grin

I am coming tonight sweetness, but please wash it clean I love vanilla aroma. Make sure you have some chocolate available.,

But what does the red highlights mean
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by mamagee3(f): 3:33am On Mar 10, 2011
Abekeade08:

yes ooh Mr cork, Tosin washes my panties. cheesy
And after that, what do you gain from humiliating yourself in a public forum?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 3:42am On Mar 10, 2011
mama-gee:

And after that, what do you gain from humiliating yourself in a public forum?

Ok public forum mama what's your point?
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by ekubear1: 4:00am On Mar 10, 2011
No big deal, just pop in the washing machine
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Abekeade08(f): 4:22am On Mar 10, 2011
@ Reality: My darling,  Thank you for leashing mama gee and her rabid rants.

Mamagee, Biko are you an i.d.Iot or what? Abeg go jump on somebody else's yansh who cares.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2011
Abekeade08

Insults e yen ti n poju but maje ko mo wipe 0ole fe reality o!, emi lo ma wa pada be ebe ma fe lol
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Goldieluks: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2011
which one be humiliation again? shocked na wa for some people sef,very empty headed.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Tosinville(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2011
^^Take am easy na, na fight but how can abekeade will be expecting me to wash her dirty panties for love? eww!!
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Goldieluks: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2011
This pest.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by kandiikane(m): 3:36am On Jun 03, 2011
Read leviticus. . .It is unclean

A woman should not allow any man to see her monthly blood. . .It is spiritually unclean

Why would you even ask your man to wash your period stained undies? Dirty bit[i]c[/i]h
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by annita19(f): 3:56am On Jun 03, 2011
You suck it what's the big deal washing the undies? Lol
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by kandiikane(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
I highly doubt they suck it when there is blood. . .
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by SouthChi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
i could, relationships should be filled with washing each others underwear,

anybody that basis manhood on a piece of fabric is weak,
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by kandiikane(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
This is not about washing underwear but washing it with blood stains on it. . .

Its spiritually unclean
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Reanaa: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2011
Wat's with this spiritual stuff?
then a woman shud,nt live in the same house with her hubby during her flow or wat? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2011
Lol @ mr cork

You can cook it.
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by SouthChi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2011
kandiikane:

This is not about washing underwear but washing it with blood stains on it. . .

Its spiritually unclean

Oooooooooooooooooo!In that case, never!, we call those "period panties" and they should be thrown away!

Any stained underwear should be thrown in the garbage especially if its stained with blood, otherwise that extremely nasty! yuck!
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by SouthChi(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2011
Reanaa:

Wat's with this spiritual stuff?
then a woman shud,nt live in the same house with her hubby during her flow or wat? undecided

where else is she going to go? he has to deal with that for decades he better figure it out!

all a woman needs is her maxi pads and a little bit space for a few days, if she using the right pads she probably wont stain her panties, but thats something her mother should have taught her,
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2011
SouthChi:

Oooooooooooooooooo!In that case, never!, we call those "period panties" and they should be thrown away!

Any stained underwear should be thrown in the garbage especially if its stained with blood, otherwise that extremely nasty! yuck!

Are you for real undecided
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by kandiikane(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2011
lol^^

Do not cook for people when you are on your menses.
You can cook for yourself.
It is quite unclean spiritually and to cook for people is unclean
If you are not spiritual and you feel it does not matter you can cook.
Do not enter the house of God if you are unclean(unless you do not care)
Do not let your husband, boyfriend see your menses or any other person.
Do not have sex on your menses unless both of you guys like that kinky sh[b]i[/b]t.(Spiritually unclean and very messy)
Make sure you do not leave any staining around the house it is very unsightly.
Not everyone has to know you are on your menses
Clean after your self
Stay fresh

I cannot eat someone's cooked food when they are on their period except if I do not know. . .I always make sure I know the time the women in my house come on there periods
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by MMM2(m): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2011
angry
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by kandiikane(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^Are you on your menses grin
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Reanaa: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
SouthChi:

where else is she going to go? he has to deal with that for decades he better figure it out!

all a woman needs is her maxi pads and a little bit space for a few days, if she using the right pads she probably wont stain her panties, but thats something her mother should have taught her,
Yes, i agree with dat, a woman need is proper sense of personal hygiene at all time and especially during her flow.
kandiikane:

lol^^

Do not cook for people when you are on your menses.[/b]You can cook for yourself.
[b]It is quite unclean spiritually and to cook for people is unclean

If you are not spiritual and you feel it does not matter you can cook.
Do not enter the house of God if you are unclean(unless you do not care)
Do not let your husband, boyfriend see your menses or any other person.
Do not have sex on your menses unless both of you guys like that kinky sh[b]i[/b]t.(Spiritually unclean and very messy)
Make sure you do not leave any staining around the house it is very unsightly.
Not everyone has to know you are on your menses
Clean after your self
Stay fresh

I cannot eat someone's cooked food when they are on their period except if I do not know. . .I always make sure I know the time the women in my house come on there periods
I disagree with the bolded parts
Re: Guys Can You Wash Your Girl Under Wears With Red Bubbles If She Ask? by Ranoscky(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2011
Wash my girlfriend pant with red bubbles?¿?. . . Say wetin happen naa? Na madness? Abi she nor get hand again ni?. . . Which kain dirty ask she wan ask? On what dirty condition?. . . Dat na y I dey prefer to buy toto dan all dis "wash my pant" rubbish. NONSENSE!!! *opens the door of the thread and slams it with force (((Gboa))). Navigating to another thread.*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desperate Girls: Becoming An Epidemic / Games Ugly Gals Play. / Women's grooming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.