Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (73986 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Brainbox2020(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hahaha Omo!

Imagine how a public toilet always look

Spits*
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Faber:
Ok...op for you na how u take discover say ur babe na highway giver be your problem.

My own is how I go take Jaapa from this shithole before ma pikin go begin hustle for plane wey come evacuate foreign nationals.

Na so Afghans were complaining about their babe being Olosho on their own forum
Aghanland. Today all man eyes don clear they are hustling for plane to run away.

I dey reason how to run away before this house go collapse.

Who girlfriend epp.
My guy contacted STDs from his girl. He is on injections for 3 weeks now daily. Each cost ₦4300...his account don red grin grin when he was toasting girls up and down he think say he be player or Alpha male. Now they have played him.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by LegendaryArnold(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
Oh women! Oh women, FEAR WOMEN oo.

Well, let me not bore you guys.i will go straight to the point.

I met this girl,and we became friends,then lovers.

She likes my looks and we both share time,massages and motivational talk together.

I though I could just be friends with her,just random friend until we became so close that she practically confess she love me.
Though I have so many girlfriend which I told her but she said no problem,since we both love each other.

I ask her about her past as she told me,she has only dated a guy but they are no longer together.

I ask her why did they break up,she told me, he cheated on her and so she ended the relationship.

I did not believe this girl,my instinct was telling me,how can a 27years old girl has only dated once and they broke up three years ago.

My suspicion grew when I bleep her and she was wide down there.

I said ok ooooooo
I discovered she was so regular on facebook,what did I do?

I opened a fake facebook account added some friends and added some nice pictures I randomly selected.
I sent her friend request.

She obliged my request.
I waited for a week before I started chatting with her,meanwhile we are seeing, also keeping in touch.

This girl like bleep die but she like to pretend say she no dey bleep.

When I chatted her through my fake account,she responded,

To cut the long story short,girl way dey say na only me she get was ready to go and see a guy who just chatted with her.

Since I was the fake guy na,I was just reluctant to see her,if not na bleep she for get again.

Since now,she hasn't know am the guy with the fake account.

But am not interested so much with her again.

Fear women!! Fear women!!!

you claim say you get plenty girlfriend and you just won dey chop am alone... doesnt sound fair to me.
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by squash47(m): 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
I tried it but she say,she can't come to a hotel but she can come to any open bar,my brother is it not the same.

Is it not from open bar,hotel spirit dey enter.

I ask her through my fake account to come to my house but she refuse saying we just know each other now.

Hahahahah,that girl na olosho oo

Guy, the girl is not an olosho. She is just a mature girl who wants to socialize
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2021
ForestHill:
This falsehood of head/vagina monologues myths are becoming famous day by day; the vagina dilates during labour, During labor, the cervix opens to accommodate the
passage of baby's head into the vagina with the release of oxytocin, which is around
10 centimeters dilated for most term babies.

I stand corrected - your definition by corollary (just asking) - does it mean that the vagina is retaining the oxytocin to keep it dilated and wide indefinitely. ?? (causing our young boys to stigmatize girls on the issue? or is it just the head/vagina monologues we are fixing here
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
Palazee:
The hoe is probably looking for who she will settle down with his Third mainland bridge püssy

Kai, sense no go kill me
grin
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by galantjoe(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
You should respect womenfolk. Your mother and sisters are women. At least for their sake respect them. Give them decorum.

From what you just said, you haven't fuccked her using your fake ID. While lambasting as if yourself is Saint.

Have you paid her bride price she will build on you.

Nawaoo for you.
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by engrben25: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
the bleeper and the bleepee

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Moz22:
I didn't book a room as it would have been a waste of money.. luckily for me there a restaurant just beside the hotel. So she sent a WhatsApp that she's at the reception and was asking for my room number.. I just told her I was at the restaurant just by the hotel. So she came right there and saw me. You need to see the reaction on her face.. forget it, I'm a legend grin
Hahahahhahah real bad boy grin I remove cap
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by gambit25: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

She likes my looks and we both share time,massages and motivational talk together.

I though I could just be friends with her,just random friend until we became so close that she practically confess she love me.
Though I have so many girlfriend which I told her but she said no problem,since we both love each other.

I ask her about her past as she told me,she has only dated a guy but they are no longer together.

I ask her why did they break up,she told me, he cheated on her and so she ended the relationship.

I did not believe this girl,my instinct was telling me,how can a 27years old girl has only dated once and they broke up three years ago.

I said ok ooooooo

I opened a fake facebook account added some friends and added some nice pictures I randomly selected.

She obliged my request.
I waited for a week before I started chatting with her,meanwhile we are seeing, also keeping in touch.

To cut the long story short,girl way dey say na only me she get was ready to go and see a guy who just chatted with her.

Since I was the fake guy na,I was just reluctant to see her,if not na bleep she for get again.

Naa calabar girl?
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
The future is female.... Some nairalnders go soon ask for her number
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Vaiki(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
I tried it but she say,she can't come to a hotel but she can come to any open bar,my brother is it not the same.

Is it not from open bar,hotel spirit dey enter.

I ask her through my fake account to come to my house but she refuse saying we just know each other now.

Hahahahah,that girl na olosho oo
Oga she dey find husband no make am public toilet because like you said you already told her you have many girls so why should she not look for a decent man. She refused hotel,your house and asked to meet in a public space,guy the joke is really on you not her. Wake up because you sef na male olosho.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

I said ok ooooooo

She obliged my request.

U that have many girlfriends is d innocent one..smh
Change into a better person and u will attract a good woman

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bukasint:

Don't give yourself hypertension over a girl way like Gbola pass Nigerian economy. U nko way tell her say u have plenty babes... maybe you no sabi knack...na so many of you here dey talk say una get big GBOLA but tooth pick dey una leg...
I don't agree you are in medical field
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Vaiki(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

ignore the ßtupid boy!! Hes a Pot calling kettle black.
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by cybriz82(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
How are u again op? Cus e b like u just started dating..u dey claim champion by telling her u have alots of gfrnd.but came here to cry when she try to cheat on u . person wey u never married or engaged na em u dey call olosho U call urself a gee..but dat babe get sense pass.to me she just want to a fuckmate with u.so stop crying abeg.

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by donMIG(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
Is he ok?
U have so many gfs... How comes u too ain't a public toilet urself
Men sef ehn... Una wahala choke!
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Vaiki(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

ignore the ßtupid boy!! Hes a Pot calling kettle black..
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Sheriman(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Some ladies in Nigeria are CDS project
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Dagger111(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Palazee:
The hoe is probably looking for who she will settle down with his her Third mainland bridge püssy

Kai, sense no go kill me
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Kennedykenneth: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Give me her number, am a man of God, I wanna share the word of God with her.
Ekele22:

I said ok ooooooo

She obliged my request.

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by kingsceemark(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

I said ok ooooooo

She obliged my request.

O boy you try to even swim the wide ocean at first place, Hoe always a Hoe
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by cocolacec(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

I said ok ooooooo

She obliged my request.

The summary is Public toilet meets Public toilet.
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
To see a faithful girl that has dated one man is very difficult now days. A lot of girls like bleep. They cannot do without it. Down there is a wide well that is very deep. Run ooo run ooo, nor be juju be that?

Anyway watch this comedy skit and laugh a way your sorrow and forget the problem of Nigeria. Titled: THE POWER OF WEEDS

Subscribe for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LMSB9LNBL0
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Nnecky(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:
am a full time heat and run driver oo,just that this girl caught my attention,she fine for face and better back side.

Full time hit and run driver and you expect to get a faithful partner, guess you got served you own recipe.
Before you judge make sure you're without faults
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by niyidenrele: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

I said ok ooooooo

She obliged my request.

Are you sure

Your Gbola is Gbola enough

Maybe it's your thing

That's tiny

My one cent
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Oracleforce: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
most of naija ladies are either public or private olosho....
money open their legs faster than 5g broadband network...me i no wan corrupt my spirit with bleeping...i don abstain till i marry ...
Moz22:
played this exact same trick on an ex... Lo and behold, she came to the hotel oo

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by ALLAHSHOMODFARM: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ekele22:

I said ok ooooooo

She obliged my request.

Fear women!! Fear women!!! Show us screen shot please �

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Bukasint(f): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I don't agree you are in medical field

You don't need to agree
Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by samtinx(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Faber:
Ok...op for you na how u take discover say ur babe na highway giver be your problem.

My own is how I go take Jaapa from this shithole before ma pikin go begin hustle for plane wey come evacuate foreign nationals.

Na so Afghans were complaining about their babe being Olosho on their own forum
Aghanland. Today all man eyes don clear they are hustling for plane to run away.

I dey reason how to run away before this house go collapse.

Who girlfriend epp.
My guy contacted STDs from his girl. He is on injections for 3 weeks now daily. Each cost ₦4300...his account don red grin grin when he was toasting girls up and down he think say he be player or Alpha male. Now they have played him.
grin grin guy I swear I know you for AfghanLand bros you no lie at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend by Joshuam1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is your world, most of you men after messing up yourselves, you be looking for a saintly woman. The kind of girl you end up with tells a lot about you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.