Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? (9978 Views)

How Cool Or Uncool Is It To Marry From The Family Of Your Sibling's Partner? / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / How To Date Your Sibling’s Friend? The Must-follow 10 Rules To Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Plut01: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2021

I do read something like that on Newspaper and online.

But I only hate people who are always ready to mock anyone who speak up on how common this disgusting act is among Nigeria families.

That been said, my personal research made me understand that More than 60% of Nigerians brought up in Nigeria had their first sexual feelings toward their family members. You see that small boy, that small girl in your house doing like a JJC is actually dreaming of having a sexual match up with someone from his/her family. Check it out if am lying.

*The moment they start to reason how difficult their dreams of having sex with their relatives are, that's when they can think of the real outside world.

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Caramia2020(m): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2021
Taboo
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Pumpumking: 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:
I happen to belong to a circle of liberals and upwardly mobile young people. We discuss anything any everything.

Over the weekend we started talking about incest and my ears were full. But I remember one time when I was 7 or thereabouts, I had my little sister pinned to the wall and my mom found us. I almost died that day from the beating. Infact the beating was why I will never forget that day. And one of my elders sisters use to make moves on me then but I didn’t like her. If my mom hadn’t caught us or I allowed my other sister, it could have been a different story today.

My point is, these things happen. One lady said she learned how to kiss and suck dick by practicing on her brother. Her elder sister was dis virgin Ed by her father. One said he had sex with his sister twice. Guy! My ear full.

I now know these things are more common than it is. They had stories of many others to share.

If you got yours let’s hear it.

Modification - I trust my people to come with the bashing. I expected worse, its the African way. I’m a Christian and like to pride myself as a child of God. This post is not to glorify incest or the devil. We don’t learn or teach each other by bottling things up and because you have refused to share your experiences don’t mean you are clean. Everyday social media and news space is awash with fathers getting daughters pregnant (especially in Ogun, Lol) but you all think this discussion must not be had.

If most you here were told to sleep with your mother or father for wealth, you’d jump on the idea immediately but the people in this group of friends sharing these experiences will never try such. Learn to understand that when people share certain experience freely it may be because they’ve moved away from the ideology. Try not to be judgmental.

If you’re a person reading this and involved in incest please stop it. Its not worth it. If you have such thoughts now, look for ways to kill them, else you’ll end up regretting it. You’re not wrong, or evil, or cursed for having these thoughts. Its the power of the mind. Many have had these thoughts before you & more will after you. Jettison the idea.

Parents tend to watch their kids when they’re out with others but hardly do so when their kids are with each other, bad idea. These things happen mostly when kids are young & not fully conscious. Adult siblings hardly make moves on each other so please watch your kids closely.

I’m sorry if the topic disgusts you or insults your sensitivities. I’m actively on Quora and Reddit. These are topics we thrash extensively over there. Forgive me.

angry
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Pumpumking: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:
I happen to belong to a circle of liberals and upwardly mobile young people. We discuss anything any everything.

Over the weekend we started talking about incest and my ears were full. But I remember one time when I was 7 or thereabouts, I had my little sister pinned to the wall and my mom found us. I almost died that day from the beating. Infact the beating was why I will never forget that day. And one of my elders sisters use to make moves on me then but I didn’t like her. If my mom hadn’t caught us or I allowed my other sister, it could have been a different story today.

My point is, these things happen. One lady said she learned how to kiss and suck dick by practicing on her brother. Her elder sister was dis virgin Ed by her father. One said he had sex with his sister twice. Guy! My ear full.

I now know these things are more common than it is. They had stories of many others to share.

Modification - I trust my people to come with the bashing. I expected worse, its the African way. I’m a Christian and like to pride myself as a child of God. This post is not to glorify incest or the devil. We don’t learn or teach each other by bottling things up and because you have refused to share your experiences don’t mean you are clean. Everyday social media and news space is awash with fathers getting daughters pregnant (especially in Ogun, Lol) but you all think this discussion must not be had.

If most you here were told to sleep with your mother or father for wealth, you’d jump on the idea immediately but the people in this group of friends sharing these experiences will never try such. Learn to understand that when people share certain experience freely it may be because they’ve moved away from the ideology. Try not to be judgmental.

If you’re a person reading this and involved in incest please stop it. Its not worth it. If you have such thoughts now, look for ways to kill them, else you’ll end up regretting it. You’re not wrong, or evil, or cursed for having these thoughts. Its the power of the mind. Many have had these thoughts before you & more will after you. Jettison the idea.

Parents tend to watch their kids when they’re out with others but hardly do so when their kids are with each other, bad idea. These things happen mostly when kids are young & not fully conscious. Adult siblings hardly make moves on each other so please watch your kids closely.

I’m sorry if the topic disgusts you or insults your sensitivities. I’m actively on Quora and Reddit. These are topics we thrash extensively over there. Forgive me.

ok so u sayin u fok yor sister over the week end & u notise she is yor sister on nairaland ...correct?...Brother, i dont meaaanto sound rude but u reallly reallly really need castration help sir!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by Truvelisback(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
BigBrother54321:

U are an hypocrite. U are indirectly encouraging incest by making people to see it as normal. 2ndly, u are indirectly looking 4 those who do the same here to identify with u.

1 Like

Re: Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)? by BIGPREEK: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Plut01:

I do read something like that on Newspaper and online.

But I only hate people who are always ready to mock anyone who speak up on how common this disgusting act is among Nigeria families.

That been said, my personal research made me understand that More than 60% of Nigerians brought up in Nigeria had their first sexual feelings toward their family members. You see that small boy, that small girl in your house doing like a JJC is actually dreaming of having a sexual match up with someone from his/her family. Check it out if am lying.

*The moment they start to reason how difficult their dreams of having sex with their relatives are, that's when they can think of the real outside world.

trash ,oga if u dey Bleep ur sista or relative tell us openly,imagine the rubbish analysis u dey give

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) / ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.