Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House (46304 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by ntyce(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
SportsHD:
Loud withdrawal symptoms grin.
Anyways, take care of your mental health. It matters.

I don't think it's drug...

An addict won't stay 2 weeks without it...

He was in quarantine for 4 weeks, that can take a toll on health

4 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by asatemple(f): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
It's well my dear

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Jerryherd: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Poor guy... His dreams of 90 million Naira dashed because of the hard mental torture of the house

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Promiseibritam: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by jaybarex: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Health matters.

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by meobizy(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
If you know you can’t handle isolation, don’t come for the show. If you’re introvert in nature, stay home. There is also the extrovert level where the person refuses to stay at home daily but visit friends every day. That type of individual would find staying in the competition difficult. There was Brad during SA’s season 2 who nearly ran mad from being caged in the house. He was an extrovert who bit more than he could chew.

4 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
No skunk in the house lol
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Teejay13(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Quick recovery kayvee
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Neddstark: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Say no to drugs. Thousands of our youths are hooked on it. See how it messed up this man's golden opportunity.

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Neddstark: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
ntyce:

I don't think it's drug...

An addict won't stay 2 weeks without it...

He was in quarantine for 4 weeks, that can take a toll on health

Nigga was exhibiting withdrawal symptoms. Saw one video when he was itching his head.

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by AndikanEssien(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
BESTScientist1:
Those enjoying this program should be either of the following (a) Monitoring Spirits (b) Jobless fellas (c) The available big Keyboard warriors(e.g FXers, Slawnnoir, etcs)..(d) lonely fellas looking for what to salivate on.

Where do you belong?

If the winner price for the best graduate of the school is 10k, abeg how much dem take print the flex abi banner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by clothingonline(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bukasint:

Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaa...I know how hard it is to deal with ANXIETY PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I wish I dey around your hospital, I would have given you BJ and Free Puna for as long as you want...

Dm privately for gist
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by seyz91(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Entering that bbnaija door alone, it's a success on it's own and no naija certificate can compare or compete with it

Considering the degraded corntree we are
mbak:
I must also thank my family and friends for their unwavering support while in the holding house for four (4) weeks. Being in the Big Brother House has been an experience of a lifetime and has afforded me access to networks and the best supporters a photographer could ever have.

for just appearing self, he is greatful for the fame.

2 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Objesho1: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
i am Abraham obanijesu,i will like to apeal to the public to pls come to my aid..i just got admitted to BOUISTI University at ikere ekiti but am financially incapable at the moment...and i have been at home 4years after i finnished SSCE..am the breadwinner of family of four(i , My Mum and my 2 siblings) My dad is enstranged..so av been bearing the costs alone with my mum. My intentions to further my studies is almost crumbling because of lack of funds..pls help me in whatever way you can .may GOD Bless you. ac/no:Abraham obanijesu solomon 2214884326 Uba. Thank you
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
BESTScientist1:
Those enjoying this program should be either of the following (a) Monitoring Spirits (b) Jobless fellas (c) The available big Keyboard warriors(e.g FXers, Slawnnoir, etcs)..(d) lonely fellas looking for what to salivate on.

Where do you belong?

Bbn, Zee world and football thesame Whatsapp group. Leave story.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by aalangel(f): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
All part of the Agenda....nonsense.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by techWriter3: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
All the best shogboFinally first to clarification, starting of great stuff?
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
BESTScientist1:

Where do you belong?
Who be this one
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by moneyissweet(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
His juju backfired... power pass power

No ask me why

Dialpad:
What could have gone wrong with this young man, he appeared with some energy when he was being introduced
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Objesho1:
i am Abraham obanijesu,i will like to apeal to the public to pls come to my aid..i just got admitted to BOUISTI University at ikere ekiti but am financially incapable at the moment...and i have been at home 4years after i finnished SSCE..am the breadwinner of family of four(i , My Mum and my 2 siblings) My dad is enstranged..so av been bearing the costs alone with my mum. My intentions to further my studies is almost crumbling because of lack of funds..pls help me in whatever way you can .may GOD Bless you. ac/no:Abraham obanijesu solomon 2214884326 Uba. Thank you

Would you continue to seek assistance to see yourself through the 4-5 yrs in school?

If you ask me what is good for you, I would advise you get a good skill & leave schooling for now. If you are truly the breadwinner, you need to double your hustle. I may be wrong though. Just bear in mind that you can't continue to pay your school fees this way. Most people are not really smiling at the moment. Whatever your decision is,,, may God help you. Never expect much from people, so that you won't feel bad or hurt on the long run.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by hush15: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
abobote:
Village people no try sha, but at least you collect kiss from Angel, use that one hold body first

How are we not sure angels kiss was what scattered his head in the first place

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Objesho1: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Would you continue to seek assistance to see yourself through the 4-5 yrs in school?

If you ask me what is good for you, I would advise you get a good skill & leave schooling for now. I may be wrong though. Just bear in mind that you can't continue to pay your school fees this way. Most people are not really smiling at the moment.
thank you very much...av been learning certain skills that could help me in school but i just start learning recently...but my mate have resumed already...life is difficult without a father...i pray GOD Help me somehow.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Objesho1:
thank you very much...av been learning certain skills that could help me in school but i just start learning recently...but my mate have resumed already...life is difficult without a father...i pray GOD Help me somehow.

Even with a father, life could still be difficult. A father can only give what he has, & not all fathers have. Your life is now in your hands, you decide what to make of it while putting all hope in God. May God guide you aright & help you.

2 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Ajibare7934: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Welcome To Waecpin•com Daily Exam Subscription Chart
——————————————————————

*WAEC 2021 Examination*

Up Next:- *19th Thursday 2021 * ��

� Data Processing Obj & Essay
=====> #400 MTN CARD
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
� Fisheries Obj & Essay
=====> #400 MTN CARD
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
� Animal Husbandry Obj/Essay
=====> #400 MTN CARD
===================================

_Subscribe & Get Your Pin Immediately Before The Exam_

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP CHANNEL FOR SURE WAEC MIDNIGHT ANSWERS ���

https:///CAWVg8vDWQuA7cyIVaH9Rb
========================================[color=#000099][/color]
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Objesho1: 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Even with a father, life could still be difficult. A father can only give what he has, & not all fathers have. Your life is now in your hands, you decide what to make of it while putting all hope in God. May God guide you aright & help you.
thank you very much.i feel relieved and hopeful.GOD EXISTS...
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by taiwolomo1: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Bukasint:

Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaa...I know how hard it is to deal with ANXIETY PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I wish I dey around your hospital, I would have given you BJ and Free Puna for as long as you want...
babe eyin bad gaan o. Anyways I practise in naija! Na una de chop the mulla. Cheers

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by bluefilm: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Stay away from drugs, stay away from drugs

You no go hear.

Now see what you have done to yasef.

Useless boy
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by luluman: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2021
BESTScientist1:

Where do you belong?
See mumu like you, if you had job you will not waste your time on nairaland. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Too many mad people in our society now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.