Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House (46303 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by greypencils: 3:30am On Aug 19, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6705089/kayvee-withdrawn-bbnaija-over-health

Mr.Kayvee
This one no go boarding house for secondary school, pele Omo Mummy.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by oluwaahmed: 4:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Stanweezy:
Biggie for allow SK, u called it reality shke yet somethings in reality are not there

But comdom na waoo, others are addicted to banging while some SK, why approve some and ban some

This is injustice

Assuming SK is allowed my man Kayvee for KUSH till finals
Bigi for allow bla for the show or baba for don try do 3 months clean before him come. Omo for dopeman, staying in that house 247 without kwe na life imprisonment, no surprise say him nearly kolo

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Judolisco(m): 4:50am On Aug 19, 2021
kestolove95:
this one na addict Wey no fit spend a week without him stuffs....big brother for allow am take d stuff d guy for bounce back
u get sense
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by ntyce(m): 4:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Neddstark:

Nigga was exhibiting withdrawal symptoms. Saw one video when he was itching his head.

So when you itch your head, that's a sign of withdrawal?

I'm not saying he isn't into drugs or not.

But isolation for 4 weeks can affect mental health.

2 Likes

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by deltaprincess(f): 5:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Stanweezy:
Biggie for allow SK, u called it reality show yet somethings in reality are not there

But allowed condom na waoo, others are addicted to banging while some SK, why approve some and ban some

This is injustice.

It is allowed bro...earlier this season angel smoked in the house you can search for the video on YouTube...you just have to include it among your personal shopping list and it would be delivered to you

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Stanweezy:
Biggie for allow SK, u called it reality show yet somethings in reality are not there

But allowed condom na waoo, others are addicted to banging while some SK, why approve some and ban some

This is injustice.

It is allowed bro...earlier this season angel smoked in the house you can search for the video on YouTube...you just have to include it among your personal shopping list and it would be delivered to you
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2021
Stanweezy:

This is injustice.

SK is illegal in every country. They will never allow it on the Show.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Eastatlantaniqqa:

Smoking cigarettes is allowed, but SK is illegal.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:35am On Aug 19, 2021
Neddstark:

Nigga was exhibiting withdrawal symptoms. Saw one video when he was itching his head.

One video is not enough to reach that conclusion.

There are many reasons why people may scratch their heads. Anxiety is one of them.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by ignis: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2021
He didn't have access to drugs... and that complicated the issue.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Bukasint:

Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaa...I know how hard it is to deal with ANXIETY PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I wish I dey around your hospital, I would have given you BJ and Free Puna for as long as you want...

Seems that's the only thing you can offer. BJ and free Puna.... It's a shame! cry

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Bukasint(f): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Seems that's the only thing you can offer. BJ and free Puna.... It's a shame! cry

Ok
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by SATANlST: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2021
ntyce:

I don't think it's drug...

An addict won't stay 2 weeks without it...

He was in quarantine for 4 weeks, that can take a toll on health
the dude was rejected by all the girls , that is exactly what caused it. may them forget long talk

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by lebete3000: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2021
SATANlST:
the dude was rejected by all the girls , that is exactly what caused it. may them forget long talk

I really wonder what caused his rejection. I think the Michael factor did...

He let that rejection shii get into his head, and he ended up feeling left out, even around the guys as well...

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Zazamulah: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Bukasint:

Eeeeyaaaaaaaaaa...I know how hard it is to deal with ANXIETY PERSONALITY DISORDER.
I wish I dey around your hospital, I would have given you BJ and Free Puna for as long as you want...
What of me? wink
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by uchaymart(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Kayvee did not write this message. I swear....
He had the most boring DS in the house
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by SATANlST: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2021
lebete3000:

I really wonder what caused his rejection. I think the Michael factor did...

He let that rejection shii get into his head, and he ended up feeling left out, even around the guys as well...
his behavior was not the type anyone will want to be associated with, no one wants you to be screaming street and talking anyhow around him r her. omashola did same and they avoided him too. think he copied that strat and it failed him. i remember when he was talking to emma and at some point , he punched his hands, emma felt it and was so pissed , at least from his facial expression, he was pissed and it was painful. emma just work out of the place because he did not want to cause any drama.
this dude dress sense is poor, he talks anyhow, in parties he cant dance, his physique is not that attractive.
all these coupled with his raz behavior made everyone to avoid him

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by samsegs(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Him never talk wetin really dey do am...
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by FarahAideed: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2021
BESTScientist1:
Those enjoying this program should be either of the following (a) Monitoring Spirits (b) Jobless fellas (c) The available big Keyboard warriors(e.g FXers, Slawnnoir, etcs)..(d) lonely fellas looking for what to salivate on.

Where do you belong?

Stop this silly comparison please
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by lebete3000: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2021
SATANlST:
his behavior was not the type anyone will want to be associated with, no one wants you to be screaming street and talking anyhow around him r her. omashola did same and they avoided him too. think he copied that strat and it failed him. i remember when he was talking to emma and at some point , he punched his hands, emma felt it and was so pissed , at least from his facial expression, he was pissed and it was painful. emma just work out of the place because he did not want to cause any drama.
this dude dress sense is poor, he talks anyhow, in parties he cant dance, his physique is not that attractive.
all these coupled with his raz behavior made everyone to avoid him

Waoh, I never saw all of these oh. And his dress sense into the show was quite amazing. He dressed like the àboki side of Iceprince Zamani

1 Like

Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by lebete3000: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2021
uchaymart:
Kayvee did not write this message. I swear....
He had the most boring DS in the house

No mind them. Everything na packaging for this country. No reality show again.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by anselm791(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2021
Bukasint:

This doctor haff spoil.
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by maldino: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2021
All the best bro...
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Bukasint(f): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Zazamulah:

What of me? wink

Order from Jumia
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by KayCee92(m): 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
BESTScientist1:
Those enjoying this program should be either of the following (a) Monitoring Spirits (b) Jobless fellas (c) The available big Keyboard warriors(e.g FXers, Slawnnoir, etcs)..(d) lonely fellas looking for what to salivate on.

Where do you belong?

I whixh the show and u are wrong. Those criticizing the show mostly embody what u just listed. You are their chairman, unfortunately grin
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by KayCee92(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Emeka71:
Pere would escape eviction this time because Maria won't nominate him; Boma won't nominate him either and even if others nominate him Maria would definitely save him and replace him with another housemate.

No eviction this week
Re: BbNaijaS6: Kayvee Issues Statement On Withdrawal From The "Shine Ya Eye" House by Zazamulah: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bukasint:

Order from Jumia
I don't trust them cheesy wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother / Leo Dasilva's Mother Dies Of Cancer, Buried Today (Photos) / Why Top TV Shows In Nigeria Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.