Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (17701 Views)

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by yuping(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Beat medicine ever, I can't be sharing you with a bestie, if I'm not your friend why are we dating.
Immediately I left the bestie becomes boyfriend, ones I notice you are not open anymore I will make it clear aunty are you still into me or what.
Thank God I always end it maybe them for don poison me self.
Some girls will always want to be with you because of your nice attitude and calmness. You can't have a good serious boyfriend and still hang over to a bad guy Noo you can't have all.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by BESTScientist1: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Guess you wanted to say DRUNK
Bluntguy:

One drunkard spotted.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by bashir247: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Its very difficult for me to end friendship with someone same as it is difficult to start friendship with someone. I study people before I get close to them. I didnt have a friend Throughout my 100 level in university, I took my time to study my course mates before I choose who to move with nd we are still together after five years of graduating.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by verybadmouth(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
theForth:

And it could be better too.
Truly said
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yes o very much relieved ,when I broke up with my Ex, the girl na future olosho.. A first it was very hard for me, I tried to warn her about her wayward life style, the next day she post video of herself singing "Na spoil we spoil we no dey thief" I just dey smh cause she's beyond redemption.. well I called it off, the best decision I've ever taken in my life.. cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
EmmaxKeys:
Real men don't do relationships. Relationship is the biggest scam in history, especially if the girl has nothing to offer.

Real men do destiny transactions, legit hustle.

I rest my case.

Hmmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by mariahAngel(f): 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
GeneralKoko:
As for me I felt relieved when I lost my bestie during the lockdown.I had a very low self esteem ( I've still not recovered fully) and she was one of the cause . She constantly abused me verbally about my looks and all and it made me shy and weak . The friendship was on life support. We knew there were issues to iron out but we were too proud to address it. Then the deal day came when I called her a proud person and we had back and forth until she finally said , " FYI I'm a narcissist" and blocked me . I felt very relieved afterwards.

Bad aide is that now she's begging for my attention. I kn ow she misses me but I'm not going back to that fake friendship.

Share yours

You must’ve felt drained! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by MrJavaS: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
I used to be friends with someone in the university. I had a healthy self esteem but every since I started relating with this guy he kept being hypercritical of me and always finds grounds to criticize me. A lot of unpleasant things occurred that I don't feel like sharing.

After much thought and research, I discovered that the root cause of his feelings towards me is envy. After much thought I ended the relationship and life has been much better for me.

Once envy eats away at someone, everything you do only makes it grow and day by day it Fester's inside of him. Eventually he would attack.

Only a minority can succeed at the game of life and that minority inevitably arouses the envy of those around them.
It indeed gets lonely at the top

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Revolva(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na Naija gals be d fakest i have ever seen ....many of them don't know what true relationship is

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Noblewealth(m): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
My own is like doing testimony in church, we have been friends for long but always misbehaving, sometimes he will be caught for stealing phone or other materials things cos the guy loves flashy things and always trying to show off... Fast forward to last year August , we were at a function waiting patiently for food to come, after the food had arrived he didn't even allow the server to drop it before complaining that this food can't satisfy him oo, that the server should bring more that he is seriously starving.. Have never come across such a shameless person like that in my life, so flithy and egotist.. I para for the werey instantly and he ousted out, he blocked me, I reciprocated eversince joy overflows in my heart..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by GeneralKoko(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
Romanoff:
Yes o.

Been friends with this girl for 12 years since secondary school. This girl was Ill mannered and selfish, my mum and siblings tried to warn me, I no gree hear. It took her being rude to my mum for me to send her and her yeye friendship packing.

I thought I'd even miss her, guess what, I done nearly forget her name sef.

Good riddance.

Feels good this is refreshing to read.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by GeneralKoko(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
sylve11:

True!

@op, mine was a guy who would come close to me pretending that he's good. If he tries to gossip about others, I used other means to end such conversations. I observed he's a 2 sided person and he tried disrespecting me. He lied against me and since then, I just put an end to the relationship. The sweet peace of mind I come get ehn N50,000,000 nor fit buy am.

He would asked for advice and when I gave one, he'd go behind and say something different.

@all, whenever you travel to a foreign land and anybody is trying to come close to you, know he or she is looking for a weakness and secrets you have.
Tell them the opposite of everything they want to know about you. Only your family deserves better.
cool

I swear bro
I tire for friendship now seff . Like my whole clique of friends were looking down on me . Only one of my guy wey be my real nigga . Then I was naive and I chose the toxic friends over the real nigga and did the real nigga wrong different times . Still in dae for me but these my other friends were like in a competition with me . I even adopted the stupid mentality.
I've distanced from the guys and cut of the girl.

Ohhhh I also ended the two relationships I was in . Although I am now lonely but I feel better.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Gfskw: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yeah
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Horlardorjah(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Prettylima:
Yes I won't forget last year 23/10. Thank God I break the chain grin You won't understand sad Thank God once again I did.

Dog chain abi chain wo mo bayii
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by paulohgirlie(f): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2021
fasho01:
Once you leave a toxic relationship or friendship, the feeling is ecstatic

True fact.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by meedoLock(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
"What elder one sees sitting down, the minors may not see climbing the hill". What is the essence of keeping friendship/relationship? If not for companionship and benefits, but when the duo is lagging in the supposed friendship, ending it should not be an issue.

One just need to be wary of desperate one's, the one that happened to me last year was from not just ordinary friend, but the one we have shared almost everything together from childhood. I was desperate to secure a job for myself on my return from service in 2017, he called me one Saturday to look for #50,000 in all means that there is a federal job slot on ground and he will want me to have it, I couldn't resist considering our past and bond knowing fully well that I'm not financially adequate at the time. To cut the story short, I gathered the money from a very tight angles, since Federal job is very secure to return debt in due time. He involved 3rd and 4th parties that they are working in the said ministry, I paid all the money to the parties and he stopped calling me.

Pple told me it was a planned job but I still trusted this guy to blive it was planned until he refused to call me for about 2 months.

My question is that what temptation or hustling syndrome could make pple behave in such manner to their mutual friends.

I just take it as another disappointment from a flesh creator like myself. Friendship or no friendship, I move on with my life.
Trust no one.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Wizdeen(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
newdelhi abeg add me up based to that telegram group @itxdeeni

Thanks in advance.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Lighthammer(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
There was this self entitled pompous parasitic lady that was my best friend then..so nasty and unappreciative..did a lot for her and she did nt for once appreciate it...got to knw that she even hate me and had no ounce of respect for me,she was just with me cos of my caring attitude and coz of money..had to cut her off like a thread of string

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Childrenstuff: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Absolutely.. Because I once had a toxic relationship.. But she was cheating on me and she really showed it.. After parting ways with each other. I later realized that there is no upgrade on her and she had settled for less.. So I really felt relieved

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Doyou2019: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Yes, I end friendships easily, it doesn't even take a nanosecond for me to cut off from anyone evil and not useful out of my life,

For relationships, I don't do friends with exes, but they always come back begging, more like an addiction, when they come back, I always ask this question "why do you always come back when you know we can never be together or get married?", they always go mute and silent saying we should be friends, naa we can't be friends, not in this life, that's when toxicity sets in, and I don't tolerate toxic nuisances for one minute,

Once you're gone, stay gone forever.

Wow! Babes, you just reminded me of my old self. I love you for that. grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by tonyson010(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
callmetoniaa:
Though i miss him, but i felt over relieved coming out from the crazy relationship.. whats the essence of been in a relationship where u
no get peace, em himself no get peace..omo i pissed out, and am glad i did, cus i got my relieve... the dude is crazy undecided

grin grin
Two hot elements..
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Rexymania(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yes o...when I ended mine with Tinu grin angry angry angry grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by ExploreFeelings(f): 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
You always feel relieved when you cut yourself off from toxic or bad friends. They will always make you hate yourself and ruin your peace of mind. The best thing is to cut them off with no regrets at all. You should be relieved. At least you were able to identify the signs and cut her of https://www.xplorefeelings.com/6-warning-signs-that-you-have-bad-friends/
GeneralKoko:
As for me I felt relieved when I lost my bestie during the lockdown.I had a very low self esteem ( I've still not recovered fully) and she was one of the cause . She constantly abused me verbally about my looks and all and it made me shy and weak . The friendship was on life support. We knew there were issues to iron out but we were too proud to address it. Then the deal day came when I called her a proud person and we had back and forth until she finally said , " FYI I'm a narcissist" and blocked me . I felt very relieved afterwards.

Bad aide is that now she's begging for my attention. I kn ow she misses me but I'm not going back to that fake friendship.

Share yours

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by EmmaxKeys: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Seniorwriter:
I only keep business friendships...
#NoHardFeelings.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

@SENIORWRITER

That is how f**lish people talk. I only do business stuff, keep business friends. For your mind, you think say you wise. You will soon cry.

You are still a kid, that's why. Why you grow up, you will know how important friends are. Take care.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by MrMacinterchi1: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
She is a narcissist or you are a narcissist? undecided
According to the story, she is a narcissist.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Elxandre(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Yes, I end friendships easily, it doesn't even take a nanosecond for me to cut off from anyone evil and not useful out of my life,

For relationships, I don't do friends with exes, but they always come back begging, more like an addiction, when they come back, I always ask this question "why do you always come back when you know we can never be together or get married?", they always go mute and silent saying we should be friends, naa we can't be friends, not in this life, that's when toxicity sets in, and I don't tolerate toxic nuisances for one minute,

Once you're gone, stay gone forever.
You don't do people with exes?
Unless you're 18,how do you expect to find one who hasn't dated any?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2021
Elxandre:

You don't do people with exes?
Unless you're 18,how do you expect to find one who hasn't dated any?

Comprehension is far from you, next time, read very slowly to get understanding.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Elxandre(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Comprehension is far from you, next time, read very slowly to get understanding.
Obviously read it in a hurry. Wouldnt kill you to be less insultive.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Elxandre:

Obviously read it in a hurry. Wouldnt kill you to be less insultive.

Pls accept my apologies smiley

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by orikoku: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
I'm relieved
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Elxandre(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Pls accept my apologies smiley
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.