Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? (17702 Views)

My Police Officer Uncle And His Sad Ending - A true life story / I Will Be Ending A Toxic Relationship On Monday / Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Darkmode64: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Monogamy:
Getting out of friendship or relationship that's not working should bring some kind of relief..

Still wondering how some people are able to keep so many friends.. Ask them to send general message to all those people on their list and see if they can assist financially or morally, emotionally.

If you can't do any of them for me, you don't deserve to be on my contacts to start with
That's just it.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Iamtoyosii: 7:36am On Aug 20, 2021
verybadmouth:
Instead of running, I try to make things work. You never know what you'll find in the next relationship. It could be worse than hell. Believe me.

Stop scared of the future, have a little of that "fvck it" attitude
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Nezzjnr: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Yessssss ooo

Infact you will want to Thank Them or even Appreciate them for ending the relationship.

Na so e bad reach cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Darkmode64: 7:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
Yes, I end friendships easily, it doesn't even take a nanosecond for me to cut off from anyone evil and not useful out of my life,

For relationships, I don't do friends with exes, but they always come back begging, more like an addiction, when they come back, I always ask this question "why do you always come back when you know we can never be together or get married?", they always go mute and silent saying we should be friends, naa we can't be friends, not in this life, that's when toxicity sets in, and I don't tolerate toxic nuisances for one minute,

Once you're gone, stay gone forever.
I agree with you.
Well, It depends on the ex. There's this particular ex of mine who I haven't even gotten over yet, even though she's in another serious relationship. We didn't work but stayed as friends. I'm currently on a scholarship now if it wasn't for her.
Some ex's are invaluable. While some ehn...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by abbatoir(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Elxandre:

Obviously read it in a hurry. Wouldnt kill you to be less insultive.

Guy, I admire your style

I fancy honest people
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by paulohgirlie(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lighthammer:
There was this self entitled pompous parasitic lady that was my best friend then..so nasty and unappreciative..did a lot for her and she did nt for once appreciate it...got to knw that she even hate me and had no ounce of respect for me,she was just with me cos of my caring attitude and coz of money..had to cut her off like a thread of string

If she just a frnd, then that too bad of her. But if you re a frnd with benefits, doing trade by barter with her, then you re nit a capable guy to her, since she can't feel your absence in her life
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Elxandre(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
abbatoir:

Guy, I admire your style

I fancy honest people
Thanks boss grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Lighthammer(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
paulohgirlie:

If she just a frnd, then that too bad of her. But if you re a frnd with benefits, doing trade by barter with her, then you re nit a capable guy to her, since she can't feel your absence in her life
nope,we were nt that type of friends

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by DonroxyII: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Once you and I are not on the same paradigm and you are of no benefit to me both immediate and future .... I will never relate with you on any level .....

If peradventure you meet my criteria and we are relating ... at any point in time you fall below my acceptable level, I will drop you !!

You are also free to drop me too at any time you desire .....
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Amarisco(f): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
Oh yes! If you constantly do something wrong/offensive and ignore me when I complain - slowly but surely I will get to my limit, delete you and feel lighter.

I can’t be constantly upset with one person, it’s so exhausting. I just take the repeated behaviour as information that the relationship is dysfunctional and needs to end. Shikena
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Moz22: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Amarisco:
Oh yes! If you constantly do something wrong/offensive and ignore me when I complain - slowly but surely I will get to my limit, delete you and feel lighter.

I can’t be constantly upset with one person, it’s so exhausting. I just take the repeated behaviour as information that the relationship is dysfunctional and needs to end. Shikena
I like the way you construct your grammars
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Amarisco(f): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Moz22:
I like the way you construct your grammars
Thanks bro… I know just 3 days ooo grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by phazotron(m): 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
My ex

Semi crazy

Can get angry over ordinary greeting

Na she Kuku use her hand end am

Wether na only am get problem for Nigeria

Mtcheww
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by phazotron(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Darkmode64:

I agree with you.
Well, It depends on the ex. There's this particular ex of mine who I haven't even gotten over yet, even though she's in another serious relationship. We didn't work but stayed as friends. I'm currently on a scholarship now if it wasn't for her.
Some ex's are invaluable. While some ehn...

Are from hell

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Moz22: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Amarisco:

Thanks bro… I know just 3 days ooo grin
i won't let u bro zone me.. never
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:05am On Aug 22, 2021
10odd for tomorrow game, you can contact me 08136405483... 100% sure and congratulations to those that won my 10odds today. See y'all tomorrow.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Darkmode64: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2021
phazotron:

Are from hell
You don get am my brother grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Amarisco(f): 1:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Moz22:
i won't let u bro zone me.. never

If I could roll my eyes any further they will go into the back of my head..
Re: Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? by Moz22: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Amarisco:

If I could roll my eyes any further they will go into the back of my head..
hmmm.. nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? / Must A Guy Ask A Girl Out First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.