Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) (78598 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
DLSReigns:
Hmmm our parents are always right especially when it comes to pre-marital investigations. Not this new age collision and gbam! marriage has started. How won't people marry their siblings?
How do you know they didn't do the so-called premarital investigation? undecided

Do you ask your father to recall every fling or hooked or one night stand he ever had for you to investigate them all before you pick a bride? undecided
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
immortalcrown:
Those who do marriage proposal in malls or eateries and do wedding in the city with no adequate regards to their villages (ancestral homes) should think twice.

Those who think this rumored incident is impossible are definitely unaware of the current state of the society. Modernity has turned norms upside down. Abnormality is now the normality for many people. Some Parents visited their ancestral homes before the age of 10. They got married, gave birth, their own children grew up and got married with no knowledge of where the ancestral home is.
Rubbish! undecided

Before you do your village marriage proposal, do you ask your father to list for you every floozy, one-night-stand, and minute lay he ever had so you investigate to clear your bride to be? undecided

Abeg make we hear word...suddenly village marriage is pure where if we took a DNA test of folks who married the village way, we are likely to find their more close relations coupling than distant ones. No be for villages the fight against incest focus mostly at one time - cousins marrying cousins and all that? undecided
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Ogamysamo: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You people assume too much. How you take know say the father or mother dey there for any one of them to tell them anything? undecided

How do take know say dem both no be orphan at the time they met or maybe papa never don disappear Tay for both sides? undecided
KOBO, how will they NOT know their origin and if so why didn't they relate it? atleast they might had got to know something
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ogamysamo:
KOBO, how will they NOT know their origin and if so why didn't they relate it? atleast they might had got to know something
1. Many people out there don't know their origins that is why ideas like ancestry.com and others like it were created to help. undecided

2. Though many remain ignorantly blind to this fact, but people who were orphaned at a young age generally have no way of knowing these things unless a family members assists them, assuming there are those. Else, they are left to find out whatever they can from the world and that might never come. undecided

Anyways, we don't know much else of the story. It could even be advertisement for ancestrý.com or some other DNA testing platforms out there. undecided
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2021
It is important to know your partner's background before committing to avoid touching stories like this
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Chochovini: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
descarado:

Seems like this tiktok is operation anything goes.
. Thats Lai Mohammed‘s media house.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....I don't belive this gadmnnn story though

But even if it is true...Then the resemblance is not only because they are siblings

It is as a result of the constant sex....without condom

Bang a woman constantly for more than four years...and you and the woman will start to look alike

Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by proff010: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Na wa for you ooo..
Mr Professor..
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But even if it is true...Then the resemblance is not only because they are siblings

Bang a woman constantly for more than four years...and you and the woman will start to look alike
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Babastrong(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
Continue enjoy your family. Ab initio, Eve and Adam's Children married one and another. And we are the products of that union today.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by iampeTer(m): 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

HILARIOUS!!!
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by winner37(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
felixzo1:
some fathers have kids outside wedlock not know to his family , his kids can get married to the ones he had outside wedlock without any one knowing especially if it involves a different city and tribe

Is okay but as the case may be will anyone blame you for marrying your blood sister ?
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by craves(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
dingbang:
Difficult to believe.

its possible... especially in most western countries where people meet today and marry tomorrow even without meeting each others parents or families. its rare here in Nigeria because we dont just marry without knowing each others parents/family or root. here before you do introduction, collect list and some other marriage waka, revelations of such fit don happen
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by chukxie(m): 1:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Decency2020:
Stop spreading nonsense because you want to trend. You married for ten years and no relatives visited and you people didn't even know each other's family.

Useless things

It is possible either both of them were given up for adoption or one of them was.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Okoyouth: 2:17am On Aug 20, 2021
The story is not complete, how did they got me married. Maybe no traditional marriage or white wedding
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by alagba333(m): 4:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Na lie... So no relative visited u....huh
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 4:27am On Aug 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You're so right bro, I told someone this same thing just last week cos i realised it. Its so fvcking true
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by KayB: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
that is the result of "me and my husband", when we abandon the beauty of African communalism
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by ivolt: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
olu77:

Okay I see the scientific point now?

Does this then imply that incest can be advantageous to highly healthy family?
There is no highly healthy family in the real sense.
Every genetic line has healthy and dangerous traits.
The potential benefit of say a strong muscle being kept in the family will pale in comparison
to say bring infertile(a common trait) from incest.
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by DonroxyII: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bukasint:

Fulani people marry their brothers and sisters...
No, they marry their cousins..
Your daughter can marry your brother's son ..in Fulani/Arab/Islam tradition !
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by DLSReigns: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Of course from where i come from, incest isnt a tradition nor celebrated as yours. Hence i need not ask anything rather the onus lies on u to go back to your father and find answers to ur questions. .
Kobojunkie:
How do you know they didn't do the so-called premarital investigation? undecided

Do you ask your father to recall every fling or hooked or one night stand he ever had for you to investigate them all before you pick a bride? undecided
Re: Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) by Kobojunkie: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
DLSReigns:
Of course from where i come from, incest isnt a tradition nor celebrated as yours. Hence i need not ask anything rather the onus lies on u to go back to your father and find answers to ur questions. .
It doesn't need to to celebrated for it to exist. So i am not sure what it is you are struggling with understanding. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.