Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me (2512 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by koyen(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Source: www.knowefritin.com

I have been married for 5 years now and we have a son. My husband who is about 40 is really confusing me to be sincere.

We live in an estate where everyone minds his/her business and my husband is a business man so most times he will be at home while I go my boutique where I sell fashion outfits.

It so happened that I came home quite early that day and saw my husband in the sitting room with a secondary school girl on uniform, nothing was happening then so I welcomed her and asked my husband who she was, he replied that her parents stay in this estate but they moved abroad and that she will Join them soon but wants to finish her school first.

Actually mere looking at this girl I was not comfortable because she was very very pretty and quite busty and then to worsen it all, her uniform was so short. Well, I just told myself that she is too young to try anything funny.

Funny enough I realized that on several occasion when I will be returning from the shop, the girl will be coming out of our compound and she will greet me Innocently. I confronted my husband but he kept saying she is just fond of us and our family and that she needs a family so she wont be lonely.

One lucky day, I decided to return home very very early without telling my husband but I ensured that schools have closed. That was the day I saw this girl pant down with my husband. They did not know I was around, I did not knock, I just opened the room window and snapped them then came to the door and knocked.

I and my husband had a strong quarrel that day because I was about to use a turning stick to break her head. As I speak now its over 2 weeks now, I have not seen my husband neither have I seen the girl too in the estate.

Please help me, its a secondary school girl that wants to snatch my husband from me.

Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by neonly: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2021
koyen:

I have been married for 5 years now and we have a son. My husband who is about 40 is really confusing me to be sincere.

We live in an estate where everyone minds his/her business and my husband is a business man so most times he will be at home while I go my boutique where I sell fashion outfits.

It so happened that I came home quite early that day and saw my husband in the sitting room with a secondary school girl on uniform, nothing was happening then so I welcomed her and asked my husband who she was, he replied that her parents stay in this estate but they moved abroad and that she will Join them soon but wants to finish her school first.

Actually mere looking at this girl I was not comfortable because she was very very pretty and quite busty and then to worsen it all, her uniform was so short. Well, I just told myself that she is too young to try anything funny.

Funny enough I realized that on several occasion when I will be returning from the shop, the girl will be coming out of our compound and she will greet me Innocently. I confronted my husband but he kept saying she is just fond of us and our family and that she needs a family so she wont be lonely.

One lucky day, I decided to return home very very early without telling my husband but I ensured that schools have closed. That was the day I saw this girl pant down with my husband. They did not know I was around, I did not knock, I just opened the room window and snapped them then came to the door and knocked.

I and my husband had a strong quarrel that day because I was about to use a turning stick to break her head. As I speak now its over 2 weeks now, I have not seen my husband neither have I seen the girl too in the estate.

Please help me, its a secondary school girl that wants to snatch my husband from me.

Liberation for yur husband d man don go he can't kill himself u self next time when u come back to dis world make sure u dey nack him well so he won't have intrest in other woman
Smally of now are dangerous harder inside more grin
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Fake story.
I can't feel any passion in your essay.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by blinking001(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Orisirisi something grin. Husband don tire to tidy dry vaagina and needs a fresher and wetter vaagina. Just get use to the idea of your husband having a second wife afterall i don't think it's a bad idea.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by thuxzwda1: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Give head!....give head!!......you no go gree grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Goldbw122(m): 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2021
Wahala
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Goldbw122(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2021
thuxzwda1:
Give head!....give head!!......you no go gree grin
Na that one be the problem now, the husband is solely attracted to the girl.
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Snitch24(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2021
Forget it Madam
He's gone
If u can't sit him down ur self
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by ChasinGood(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Secondary school girl na she dey do you strong thing like this

Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Danjikanbauchi: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
koyen:

@ op do you need a secondary School boy that will revenge for you ?
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Why not report him to police for rape of a minor. A man of 40 is too old for a secondary School girl, so the same way he has left his wife to follow a secondary School girl, is the same way the young girl will dump him in future for younger men. Besides, her parents will not allow her marry him.
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by yuping(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2021
neonly:

[s]Liberation for yur husband d man don go he can't kill himself u self next time when u come back to dis world make sure u dey nack him well so he won't have intrest in other woman
Smally of now are dangerous harder inside more [/s]grin
You self go marry fresher's go wait for you.
Ecclesiastes 3:7
7 a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak,
Proverbs 17:27-28
27 The one who has knowledge uses words with restraint, and whoever has understanding is even-tempered. 28 Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.

(Quran 33:70-71)
O you who believe! Fear God and speak a word that is right. He will set right for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys God and His Messenger has certainly attained a great achievement.”

The Holy Prophet (saw) said “If a person is given silence, he is given wisdom”, the tongue is a great temptation, and learning how to control it is an enormous discipline.
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
I wonder how some men could be comfortable with no self-esteem. I mean, you couldn't even dare to be with someone of higher class than your woman in all ramifications? An high school girl is your choice?

Shame!!!

grin
Re: Pls Help, It's A Secondary School Girl That Wants To Snatch My Husband From Me by Oyiboman69: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Dating My Younger Sister / What Does It Mean To Be Being Responsible? / Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.