Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment (38505 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Kudos to anyone who's able to read & understand all that OP wrote. I'm allergic to such write-up.

Lol. Thanks though

1 Like

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:53am On Aug 20, 2021
ProJectAnatot:
Nawao! You knew he was doing Gee and you still met him for help and yet you are surprised and still suspect that he might be doing something with your star!!! Hmm. This your story no be here and yet you're the one lightening candle up and down! Do you want us to tell you to continue looking for client to zap their money? Like seriously? Na so Nigeria don spoil reach?? Seeking for public opinion weather to continue with yahoo hustle or not angry SMH for our youths o! Hmm.

Baba rest!... It's a two side of a coin but na you know this side you chose ooo. Just two thoughts on my mind.... Kindly consider such could be more helpful...lobatun
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Corroro:
Pray about it, God will show you the way

Amen. God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Akalia(m): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2021
einsteine:

His writing is actually terrible. Painful to read. Nothing subjective there. This would score less than 20% in any composition exam. He is not using slangs; he is using improper grammar, poor spellings and uneducated composition. If he had said he was studying anything different from Physics/Maths, it would have called his purported GPA into question. At least, we know that 90% of his exams would have been strictly calculation hence why he has been allowed to develop such poor writing skills over the years.
Mind you, his write-up is an informal one, hence his writing style which you adjudge poor grammar and syntax error. Hey, one more thing, proficiency in any language not just english as in this context is not a reliable way of measuring intelligence. I hope you know that? That said, do not over flog this issue.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2021
BarrSly:
Hmmm go be with your aunt.

Alright sir, thanks for your view... God bless
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2021
abobote:
You are not sure he used your star and you are already advising, you think is that easy, there are so many gee guys that are ready to sponsor you, in the hope to recover their investment when you make a catch, but unfortunately, he didn't recover his investment on you. I faced similar situation, though I have left school but was stranded, I did the work for one year, raised some cash, signed out and started business.
I will advise you to take option two, if the work could afford you the time to continue your training. Good luck

Hmmmnn. I am speechless but Thank you, bro
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:57am On Aug 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You need to learn more on graphics and web design...if you can master those two skills....

You will probably start earning 6figurs while studying as a freelancer

Put God first

❤❤❤❤❤
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:58am On Aug 20, 2021
BarrElChapo:
We never left our traditional practices in Africa. I don't think the white evangelists really conquered us for Christ.

Lol. Your view but thanks too

1 Like

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2021
greenie77:
Option 1, go to your Auntie's place.

Well answered sir. Thank you �
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 12:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Bukasint:
Good morning thank you is never enough to sort anybody's food for ever. You can't build your life on thankyou morning.. thankyou evening and thank you God.... It doesn't work. Thank your God they didn't use you for ritual.

Lol. Thank God for all. �
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:01am On Aug 20, 2021
bodybuilder:
Learn the web design

❤❤❤
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:02am On Aug 20, 2021
LordVoldermort:
This is why you should never be too nice to people they will either take you for granted or become suspicious of you

I know this feeling too bro, it's hurting, and that why I am clueless. Remember I have my future too. But it best we sometimes learn to make sad decision cause all that glitter aren't gold
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:03am On Aug 20, 2021
MufasaLion:
Go to your aunt's place and learn more skills. That's the best solution.

Thanks Lion. Godbless

1 Like

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
Whatever you decide to do in life, first delete making others cry from your plan. Find a legit hustle & continue with your prayers, one day God shall hear you and attend to your supplications. Imagine someone ripping your parents off all they depend on while tagging it as hustle. What would you say if all you have worked for all your life suddenly get jacked by someone in another clime and they claim its making ends meet. FLEE FROM THOSE GUYS. Ain't no free meal on the devil's table

My brother everybody or anybody that kills or make others cry to feed shall definitely reap their reward no doubt. Focus on anything legit, experience life, and let it sharpen & broaden your horizon as you move. God will see to your path and every eye that sees and believe in getting it LEGITIMATELY

Hmmmnnn... Ain't no free meal on the devil's table. Thanks for this view Mr., so it's the first choice for you sir?
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:06am On Aug 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

I still don't understand how they came up with the conclusion that the guy's 'using his star'

The question he asked me after the 3days of fasting seems suspicious
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:07am On Aug 20, 2021
Nastydroid:
If you have a pc try to learn the web design and UI/UX probably the introduction aspect you can learn the remaining process on your own hopefully you will see a mentor online or a partner. Use the remaining time left to hustle for the school fees and other expenses

❤❤❤❤ Thank you and, God bless.
Another best point made
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Justcruella:
Chaii, I like reading on a norms but damnnnn... This is not appealing...

I'm sorry... Can you help come out straight? Not appealing as in how
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Eaglemuna:
Yahoo boi no laptop

���
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:09am On Aug 20, 2021
Tmex:
DThis one weak me.

Things dey occur bro
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Freshkid201:
I would say u should go stay with ur aunty and learn those stuff and since u have g boys as friends already, u can create a website or some other stuff for dem. It is not necessarily be dat u must be a g boy.

One love bro... I'd nailed this already
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Auraby:
Please go to your parents house, do your stuff there and allow their grace to cover you. Pray for all you have lost to come back in many folds to you. It is good that you're hardworking and fear God. Pray fervently and put your trust in God. May God bless you. God has revealed these to you to return back home.

Amen and Amen... I am honoured. God bless you too
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:12am On Aug 20, 2021
drtee247:
U are still in that guy’s house(prison) and you are so at ease.... I will comment after you have escaped... because it atook thein’t over yet

Lol. �� okay, i'll be here on Saturday
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Klington:
Heed the advice of your dad and run as fast as your legs can carry you without even looking back.

Yes boss. Consider this DONE regardless
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:13am On Aug 20, 2021
nosagold:
Wait... So you are into Yahoo Yahoo and you decided to fast for the Holy One to bless your Yahoo work? And during your fast, someone said your boss is blocking your Yahoo star? If that is the case, Satan is working on your file truly

���
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:15am On Aug 20, 2021
obinna58:
You're brilliant but not intelligent

Lol. More explanation please
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2021
bigjackass:
You just want to put yourself through unnecessary hardship. What are the wierd questions he asked you that made you suspicious of him ? I don't trust your judgement with the way you type and your decision to fast and pray while doing Yahoo undecided

Even drug dealers pray... Regardless, everyone prays
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Qtsnow:
Go to ilupeju

Hmmnnn... Your reasons please?
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Bornboy4:
Fiction?

Non- fiction bro
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:
When you say "do the stuff I learned", what exactly are you referring to?

Sadly the scamming and more....
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:20am On Aug 20, 2021
marsup:
He goes to white garment church, they will even pray for you to successfully carry cocaine, or even take someone’s husband/wife.

���� maybe your view sha
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:21am On Aug 20, 2021
naijapips02:
This is why you should never help a Nigerian. So backward thinking and truly stupid. So because the poor guy helped you, you have now claimed his stole your star? Nigerians mumu sha.

I might I never thought if this, if he had never asked those weird questions
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2021
kheny12:
Is that all you see,oversabi .Grammar is horrible kill u there.He needs advice's and you are saying trash.

Lol. Kheny ❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics) / Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.