Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment (38501 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet / How A 23-year-old Makes N100K-N160K On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:24am On Aug 20, 2021
LyfeJennings:
I don't know what to say to U but U should be really prayerful
I won't advise U not to do Gee or to do it
Follow ur mind on everything U have said here
Na only U sabi the road U wan Waka and I pray God blesses U
It's pretty hard coming from a humble background but God over Everything

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤�
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2021
NewSoul:
smiley please tell the guy that you have a replacement for him after you've left then pm me thank u.

Lol drop your contact ID... It's ABK, if you are really insisted
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2021
engrben25:
i have known this for long that is why anything one has that is not mine does not enter my eyes

Oppppooor
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Kurtis02:
This story does not add-up, maybe you omitted some part aha.

Lol
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:26am On Aug 20, 2021
kingofchess:
I know your type....and seriously, I am allergic to people like you

Lol... Now I know Whatsapp stickers
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2021
BBQZ:
There can be no light out of this darkness. Learn legit stuff, not this mess you r putting your hand into. If e sure u, tell ur papa wetin u dey learn in the first place.

����
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:28am On Aug 20, 2021
NACE13:
I don't understand this funny writeup.

Let me get you straight; You are an aspiring internet fraudster, and you think a fraudster is using your star. So because you have not found clients to steal from, you believe someone else is using your destiny

Ain't this about a b*tch!! This is the stupidest writeup for the month of August.

You plan on stealing other people's sweat and you think it will be well with you. With such mindset, I don't think it will ever be.
You have a set of skills, use it to make legit money. Okada riders want the best of life but committing crime isn't an option because they are not lazy or stupíd.

Hmmmnn.. Thanks anyway
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:30am On Aug 20, 2021
frozen70:

If living with your aunt will save more money for you, please do, but bear in mind that you have to be helpful at home on her house else you will be a liability to them for not helping

But if you go to your parents, they will provide food for you and you still go your work and economise whatever you are paid to meet up with your savings

In your Aunty's house there will be gossips but your parents house their won't be gossips and you will still be guided by your parents

In uoir aunty's House there are chores and you don't have freedom but your parents house you have the whole authority and freedom

Exactly and one of my hold up here.... Thanks, Godbless
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:31am On Aug 20, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
I dont knkw the meaning of Daniel's fasting

White fasting... You absent from things that like blood, wine, etc
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2021
NACE13:

As in, I had to read and reread the writeup. How can one be fasting and praying to God to help him get a client to steal money from. Now he thinks a fellow fraudster is taking his 'yahoo star' grin

God didn't reveal anything to him, it's just his inner thought telling him nonsense

Lol. I see
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:34am On Aug 20, 2021
CamusMidas:

Just imagine the way he is bad-mouthing the dude, shey this guy go get a plan to help anybody for any reason again after reading this?

Sadly. I'm sorry.I wasn't aware though... Was just advise hungrily
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by TheSimiloluwa(m): 1:35am On Aug 20, 2021
Strichie147:
Do what you have to do bro. Actually, there's rare people out there who are still so selfless and ready to help. Meanwhile, we all come to this life alone. You only know your destination in life. Never give up on that and try as much as possible by taking any possible means to achieve your aims. I wish you good in life.

❤❤❤
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Oju4190: 4:15am On Aug 20, 2021
I hear u.....but I can't comprehend what u were saying....can u pls repeat
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by MufasaLion: 4:25am On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

The question he asked me after the 3days of fasting seems suspicious

It might just be coincidental. Think it from that angle too, but instead you looked at at from the angle that suits your predicament.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by ProJectAnatot(m): 4:25am On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Baba rest!... It's a two side of a coin but na you know this side you chose ooo. Just two thoughts on my mind.... Kindly consider such could be more helpful...lobatun
If I tell you I understand what you mean by this your statement please know that it's a lie.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by WoundedLamb: 5:07am On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Sadly the scamming and more....

So the destiny the guy is allegedly blocking is the destiny of a scammer? Dude, I know you know the difference between right and wrong. Do you really think it's right to defraud people of the hard earned money? Given the fact that you worked hard through school and you're still working hard to make it, how would you feel if someone scammed you after the whole struggle? You just graduated. You've not even given life a shot and you're already spiraling down the path of destruction.

Why not capitalize on the budding computer skills? You seem very intelligent, do you really intend to waste that brain? Are you telling me that while you were in school, your ambition was to graduate and become a thief? Someone who's not courageous enough to face life but would rather shamelessly steal from his fellow men? You see how you boldly mentioned your impressive GP? That's the kind of pride and sense of fulfillment you get when you've worked hard to earn something. And it won't take long before you realize that money can never get you peace of mind.

Without the fear of words, I'd tell you this; if you go on scamming people, you'd be the one blocking your destiny and not the guy you live with.

3 Likes

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Millimann: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:
y

Lol, maybe not always but remember I fasted too and the question he asked a couple of days later... Worth checking up with the elder man. Thanks for your comment.

It's okay.

Good luck bro. It may not be easy but make sure you go back to school. Once you start you will complete it. I know guys that had it rough in school but they still finished.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 20, 2021
I guess I do
TheSimiloluwa:

You don't know to gather taught when you are been thought fraud and more cause basically you will be grinding and hoping for you payday to come too... If only you understand
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by membranus: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Hmmm thanks for reaching out too, firstly sir/ma the aim isn't to return to my family house. I just want to do all I could do to make myself have good life during my degree. (not life like my NCE days).... Please which of the 2 points raised do you think is best and right?

For option 1, going to your Auntie place to stay to learn the system based design stuffs, will require additional funding, besides your feeding and maintenance. Who will take care of this excess financing. Moreover staying with your relative may restrict your freedom a bit, and being an adult, you will not be comfortable with that.

So option 2 is better, go back to your home. Get an available teaching job. Limit your spending, and use the money to learn the design stuff. In addition, seriously involve God in your life plan through prayers, and you will see miracles happening to you.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by crossfm: 5:45am On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Alright, boss. God bless.....
Bless you too.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by PitexyBaba(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Independentgbol:

This boy seriously needs to think about his life and stop listening to all these religious fallacies. seriously, all these things are not necessary. someone that specifically help you, cloth you, feed you and he's doing everything in his capacity to make you grow and live a successful life is who you think is using your star or whatever nonsense you think he's using. I don't understand the thinking of many of you kids. what kind of nonsense is that? what kind of star do you think you have that someone is using and you claim to be a graduate. if someone is a graduate and is thinking that someone somewhere is using a star or whatever destiny thing like that, that person is not fit to even say that he or she passes through the gate or whatever university or polytechnic or any institution. Like that seriously, this guy is a disgrace to any thinking graduate anywhere in the world and the best thing you can do for yourself is just to use the opportunity of the facilities you have in the house.. be it electricity, the free data and use it to learn something good for yourself during those times you are staying with him and never in your life try to be an ingrate to someone that is willingly helping you to succeed in life. if he's doing that to you and is also doing that to his own brother, are you saying that he is also using his own brother? also the way you think is seriously going to keep driving you back.

Bros!
Calm down.
The Op might be right or wrong with the conclusion that the brother (Gee B) is using his �. But mind you, being a graduate doesn't have anything to do with spiritual. If you like be a PhD holder, if they get you .. e don end.
Don't be ignorant of that.... Peace sir.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by achillesfoot(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2021
Correct guy
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by jantman(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2021
@TheSimiloluwa

You should not accuse anybody of using your stars. You are ignorant if you attack someone who has helped you in anyway.

This is why I no longer help people I know.

1 Like

Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:
Lol. Thanks though

Don't mind my first comment. Having gone through others' posts, I would advise you to stay away from Yahoo Yahoo. You can do well in life with I.T or any technical skills & prayers. Just take this advice from a brother.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Jodera: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Sadly the scamming and more....
is your God a heartless God??
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by MufasaLion: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

The question he asked me after the 3days of fasting seems suspicious

It doesn't mean.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Qtsnow(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Hmmnnn... Your reasons please?

To continue working as a graphic designer and perfects his printing and branding skill. These will help in becoming self sufficient.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by Corroro: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Amen. God bless you for this
Amen, thanks.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by SirdimayG(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by NACE13: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
TheSimiloluwa:

Hmmmnn.. Thanks anyway

Change your mindset, and the sooner you separate religion from reality, the better for you. Africans, especially Nigerians have this archaic mindset that as soon as things don't work in their favour, they term it spiritual. That's why the western world are miles ahead of us.

You are just plain lazy, and that's just it, bro. Nobody is using your star or moon or asteroid, what ever you call it. Pick up your laptop, go online and watch tutorials from YouTube. If you can't afford it, use MTN night bundle. Don't just hustle hard, hustle smart. Try UX/UI free tutorials. Most tech companies need remote UX/UI designers and they pay in top dollars.

Now, you are welcome.
Re: A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment by StayMotivated: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Please reply my mail
TheSimiloluwa:
*A TRUE-LIFE STORY HAPPENING TO A 23-YEAR-OLD BOY AT THE MOMENT*

Please don't ignore, your view is needed Mas/Sirs

Hi everyone. Please I am here to seek your opinion and advice. Please don't ignore or insult me...

So, I am 23 years of age, I used to be a graphic designer, and some specific printing machine operator dated then(i am talking 015-017) but then in late 2017 I gained admission to the Federal college of education Abeokuta to study Physics/Mathematics. Though that all my father always wanted( go to school and have a certificate). Yes, the plan wasn't College but sometimes life left you with no choice as I graduated from secondary school in 014, and luckily for me, I gained admission to Kwasu but not being an indigene of Ilorin bleeped me up cause we couldn't afford 210,000 so we let it slide that way and since then other universities won't give me admission till in tried college of education on December 22, 2017, and I am to resume Jan7 2018( My birthday)...Most of the bills were cleared by me and a few by my patent cause the admission was fast and they weren't so prepared. So to fast-ward it all

My stay in the college was kind of financially hard but I managed to graduate with a 4.13 (Phy/Maths) of 5.00CGPA. Making me proceed to obtain a DE form to OAU. Thank God for everything. Now my I have graduated on April 14. Yes, I guess I skipped this... During my days in college, one of my coursemates introduced his brother to be who happened to be a Gee boy, and with his brother, I starting to learn some stuff but because I won't want to fail my parent and remember I have guys( i stay in Mushin) that told me not to do full-time cause of making money and more but I declined and chase my goals. This two reason was one of the biggest reason I work so hard not to fail or have an extra year. So the stuff I am learning needed more time which I couldn't meet up with so it has never been fruitful nor put food on my table... Sadly wasted datas and few of my time sha. But this my course mate brother kept on gifting me money and help with some bills and maybe once (clothes).

So, on the date I signed out of the college I got a call from him saying "Congratulations Simi, you and my brother should come over to the house, I have secured free wifi and more to help make stuff easy) I thanked him and I was happy, at least I will make some riches too and I won't suffer on in my university date like this of the college. So I have been at this place now since that April and today is August 19... I haven't for once cash-out neither has his brother( my ex-course-mate) do too but we are enjoying, as there is (Free data, Netflix DSTV, Youtube on a smart TV, soft drinks in the fridge, etc). So a couple of days ago I decided to fast daniel's fasting and ask God for light probably I am missing way already. So haven't finished my fast( I attend white garment church) doing my fast I bought a candle as I know what that simple means in my belief. But on the 3day (last day of fasting). I couldn't light the candle as the boss was sleeping home that night(wednesday). Luckily for me, he said he won't sleep at home that Thursday night so I lighted the candle, keep praying inside of me while hustling overnight. (Everything happened Last week)

So this week Tuesday, he got home and started asking some weird questions. But as per say, I saw him as a good-hearted being. so, I answered truly but kept some living replies away from him. Then when he left home I called my dad and explained all to him so dad calms me down and said he will call me later that he needs to reach out to someone or so. The next day he called and tell me to try by all means to leave his place ( That he is doing something with me or my star etc) that was shocking so I have planned on leaving here this weekend. As we can't take too many hurry steps so he won't do more of charm and more) #PLEASE GUYS BE CAREFUL OF PEOPLE THAT HELP PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE ALL DAY WITHOUT KNOWING YOU FROM ADAM) TRUST NO ONE AND ALL THAT GLITTERS ARENT GOD. DO not FALL for everything clamoring today for your hope for the future. People aren't who you think they are....

So, Mas and sirs.... I need your advice at the moment. Everything I learned here is something I can now do on my own although I don't know how US money gets here but I could get so street help once the time is right and you know I am waiting on my second admission with OAU meaning I need more money to sponsor myself... So the advice I need from you guys now is

1) should I go to my Auntie's place at Ikorodu and learn probably (Web Design, UX design, more systems, and printing machine stuff) and do the stuff I learned while she takes care of my feeding and transport. Remember it's learning no further payment attached

Or

2) I should go to my home in Ilupeju, get a job that pays like 20-25k monthly, do the stuff I learned while I take care of all my bills myself (clothing, feeding, transport, and more) inside this my earned 20-25k salary?

Please advise, share your opinion, tell me reasons I should consider your view and more... But in all, you say remember *I am still going back to university as I am myself sponsor* [i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics) / Nigerian Mum Who Lost Her Husband Is Now A Bricklayer WorkingTo Feed Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.