Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 (35639 Views)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2021
Anything Middle East, my hand no dey. These people are the worst employers in the world. Na UK, USA and Canada my relatives go face. Middle Easterners also run there because of the care employers are legally forced to show workers.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by kowalsky: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
I personally know one of my consultant plastic surgeons who left recently. Not quite sure if it was through this channel.

But dude was one of the best around. Imagine waking up and hearing your teacher has japa'd. Lol. Terrible times to be a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by ViktorCash: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nah yahoo go treat you when you sick lipsrsealed
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

But ain't no doctor

When will Saudi Arabia begin to recruit keyboard warriors and bombers .....

Heee....I just checked their currency....their money big small o....just same amount with Dubai
Damnnn.....should I do what is on my mind now..
But the problem be say Saudi Arabia aza nor go easy
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by bizzibodi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
How do I apply though not a doc but can gif injection,drip,prescribe drugs,diagnose illness,can perform surgery due to my good knowledge of homegrown anatomy grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Bngf: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Fortyfifty(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Make you dey there na. Shay na you train them. Since about 2 weeks now resident doctors have being on strike yet nothing has being done to address their concerns. When this same doctors decide to japa you will still come here to make noise.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Scamperlee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
It is finished.
Herbalists will soon take over
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by akin9ja78(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
Great if Nigeria cant appreciate what they got they must be willing to lose them.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by heysquare(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nothing spoil! If that can be another export and give us forex it's a welcome development. Nigeria medical schools should produce more for export. A lot of people kicking against this never visited any of our hospital or must have been criticizing our medical doctors calling them quacks or unprofessionals. For Saudia to come for them shows they are well equipped with the medical knowledge and practice. We dont appreciate what we have untill we lose it. That has been Nigerians attitude.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Benwems(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
heysquare:
Nothing spoil! If that can be another export and give us forex it's a welcome development. Nigeria medical schools should produce more for export. A lot of people kicking against this never visited any of our hospital or must have been criticizing our medical doctors calling them quacks or unprofessionals. For Saudia to come for them shows they are well equipped with the medical knowledge and practice. We dont appreciate what we have untill we lose it. That has been Nigerians attitude.
No, it’s because basically doctors from Nigeria are willing to migrate when compared to other countries. Even Ghanaian doctors are not interested likewise India doctors too.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Brainbox2020(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
Chaiii buhari will turn this country to shambles before this year ends.

Those that values the doctors are taking them in already
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by uthlaw: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

But ain't no doctor

When will Saudi Arabia begin to recruit keyboard warriors and bombers .....

Heee....I just checked their currency....their money big small o....just same amount with Dubai
Damnnn.....should I do what is on my mind now..
But the problem be say Saudi Arabia aza nor go easy
you bomb true Snapchat and collect fund with itones card.... hookup pakage!
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by d33types: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
grin grin na today. Even ARAMCO hires Nigerian Engineers the same way we hire Filipino Teachers . It's no big deal and perhaps many of them will learn a thing or the other about the grass is always greener on the other side. When they get there, they will learn that hospital administration is not the exclusive preserve of doctors and there are professionals who do that.
God bless them and bless Nigeria.

Bad belle nor go kill you Johesu minion. We are talking about doctors here, later talk about engineers.

Be acting as if there's any organisation that comes to recruit massively from Nigeria like those recruiting doctors
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by d33types: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2021
Benwems:

No, it’s because basically doctors from Nigeria are willing to migrate when compared to other countries. Even Ghanaian doctors are not interested likewise India doctors too.

Your point isn't true. Indian doctors are much more in UK, US and outside their countries than Nigeria. For every one Nigerian doctor in the UK, there are 10 more than 10 Indians. It's 1 to 20 in the US. Ghanaians are also moving in droves.

Google will bring up these stats.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you are a doctor in Nigeria and you saw this post and still sit down waiting for Buhari to come and fulfill an agreement doctors had with him, which means you are the enemy of yourself. Go and borrow money to process and your papers and apply for it. Thank me later when you get there.

Anyway watch this comedy skit and laugh a way your sorrow and forget the problem of Nigeria. Titled: THE POWER OF WEEDS

Subscribe for more videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LMSB9LNBL0
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Coolgent(m): 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Taliban will soon recruit too grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Abasmoose(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Bluntemperor: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
idolda:
Pure propaganda! Saudi has been recruiting Nigerian doctors and nurses before Adam met Eve self lol. They do this always - nearly every 3 months and in the same Sheraton Hotel so this isn't the first time.

And you are not concerned that your best brains are migrating to London,New York,Dubai and now Saudi Arabia to take up appointments? A normal being would!
Honestly,our leaders have messed up things here!
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by zinaunreal(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ogamysamo:
hopefully opportunity is coming for our idle, unemployment and rejected doctors and medical graduates, but before you apply, pray, think twice because saudi arabia is an islamic state just as afghanistan of the talibs and the birth place of prophet muhammed for that matter.

Lol good English trash talk
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Penboy: 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Cousin9999:
If you're a doctor, I promise you have better options than Saudi Arabia.

How sir?
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Adegunle4(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
Abeg which time dem go recruit Architects grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by danilmo: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2021
Adegunle4:
Abeg which time dem go recruit Architects grin

Boss abeg how is life after graduation for architectural engr,?? My brother just gained admission into the course in FUT***
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Adegunle4(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
danilmo:

Boss abeg how is life after graduation for architectural engr,?? My brother just gained admission into the course in FUT***
You
Well, not entirely bad . He should get a good firm to work with after graduation so as to learn and grow in the market. He/She should also try to learn basic site proceedings and BIM softwares so he can always have an edge.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by NotaMod: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Fake recruitment.

Check Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia, nothing like this on their website.

Don't lose your money
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by meetgaya: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2021
NotaMod:
Fake recruitment.

Check Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia, nothing like this on their website.

Don't lose your money
I first heard it on channel tv yesterday on sunrise
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Amwitty(f): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Antoeni:
Body odour, mouth odour and snoring, which one can you endure in a relationship
Snoring is manageable
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Uncleodi(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2021
aribisala0:
Saudi Arabian law gives employers tremendous power over their foreign workers, placing significant restrictions on workers' freedom of movement, while offering almost no avenues of redress for abuses. Foreign workers must be sponsored by a Saudi national, and once in Saudi Arabia the worker must have written authorization from the sponsor to leave the country, travel outside the city of his or her employment, change jobs, or rent an apartment. In many cases employers confiscate workers' passports, leaving them subject to possible arrest and deportation as undocumented aliens.
https://www.hrw.org/news/1998/03/29/un-investigate-discrimination-against-migrant-workers-saudi-arabia

This is for domestic staff only. It does not apply to doctors. As a doctor, the government will give you free flight tickets for your vacation once a year.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by aribisala0(m): 1:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Uncleodi:

This is for domestic staff only. It does not apply to doctors. As a doctor, the government will give you free flight tickets for your vacation once a year.
How do you know this?
That is just an idea that you like and want to believe.
The truth is YOU DO NOT KNOW
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by supereagle(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
Saudi Ministry of Health Doctors Recruitment August 2021

Registration link: https://meedconsultants.com/vacancy2021

https://nationaldailyng.com/saudi-arabia-commences-recruitment-of-nigerian-medical-doctors-consultants/

Anyone for nurses and physiotherapists?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Batch2016 Recruitment (APRIL 1st) / Is N150,000 Monthly A Good Salary ? / The Job Advert I Saw On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.