Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 (35994 Views)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Uncleodi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
aribisala0:
How do you know this?
That is just an idea that you like and want to believe.
The truth is YOU DO NOT KNOW

Because I live and work there. So I actually know more that you do based on my first hand experience.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Uncleodi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
NotaMod:
Fake recruitment.

Check Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia, nothing like this on their website.

Don't lose your money

It is not fake.

Maybe you didn't go to the correct website...but trust me, the interview is as real as the sun and moon.
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by aribisala0(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Uncleodi:

Because I live and work there. So I actually know more that you do based on my first hand experience.
Anyone can come online and claim anything
Proves nothing
Re: Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 by Uncleodi(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
aribisala0:
Anyone can come online and claim anything
Proves nothing

What proof do you want? Just tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer / Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.