Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy (489 Views)

See The Adorable Photo Of A Lady Proposing To Her Man In A Public Toilet / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by PediakAuthor: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2021
Yesterday, during an interactive session, I was asked a question: "Is it right for a lady to propose to a guy?"

In summary, I responded: "it's against the societal norms, but sometimes, there are exceptions..."

What's your take ?

Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
If I see a man I love and he loves me, I would propose, infact I have proposed before..u do it subtle things
For example, I wld say when our hands are inside KFC bucket chicken or eating from one plate delicious fisherman soup, Fam why are we not married, let start the process next week ..tired of married men and small boys sending me DM..since am not a jewelry person, I will tell him to skip d ring first let's go and start
My ex was AS , that's why ... he thought he was AA all this while, my tall dark coscharis hunk..I was thought I wld never cry wen person no die, na dat day I know something fit pain person

1 Like

Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by bepositive11: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
PediakAuthor:
Yesterday, during an interactive session, I was asked a question: "Is it right for a lady to propose to a guy?"

In summary, I responded: "it's against the societal norms, but sometimes, there are exceptions..."

A man and woman would never be the same

If a woman wants a man more that he wants her, the relationship is bound to fail

Women are more willing to commit than men
Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by sundaygray(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
No be to propose o, who will foot the bills for the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by illmatic101(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
sundaygray:
No be to propose o, who will foot the bills for the marriage?

No mind them

2 Likes

Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by yuping(m): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2021
illmatic101:

No mind them
So we plenty here. Make no body try rubbish with me. I might be single and searching but na money me I want toast.

1 Like

Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by debbydams(f): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
If I see a man I love and he loves me, I would propose, infact I have proposed before..u do it subtle things
For example, I wld say when our hands are inside KFC bucket chicken or eating from one plate delicious fisherman soup, Fam why are we not married, let start the process next week ..tired of married men and small boys sending me DM..since am not a jewelry person, I will tell him to skip d ring first let's go and start
My ex was AS , that's why ... he thought he was AA all this while, my tall dark coscharis hunk..I was thought I wld never cry wen person no die, na dat day I know something fit pain person
wow, u don't use jewelries? Guess u don't wear trousers too..I don't have skirts tho, I wear gown instead..I'm not just used to skirts,,back to the thread pls remind me what op is asking wink
Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by PediakAuthor: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:
wow, u don't use jewelries? Guess u don't wear trousers too..I don't have skirts tho, I wear gown instead..I'm not just used to skirts,,back to the thread pls remind me what op is asking wink
Lol...

What's your take ?
Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by PediakAuthor: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Quite funny... that's an indirect proposal, tricky.... Lol
Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by PediakAuthor: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
yuping:

So we plenty here. Make no body try rubbish with me. I might be single and searching but na money me I want toast.
U dey on point bro.... owo ni koko...
Simple !!!
Re: The Notion of a Lady proposing to a Guy by illmatic101(m): 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
yuping:

Abeg help me tell them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Dog Starts.... / Tega's Husband Finally Reveals What He'll Do To Her For Cheating On Him (Video) / Fun Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.