Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,837 members, 7,851,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? (4517 Views)

What Is The Bad Habit You Are Tolerating In Your Relationship? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Ishilove: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2021
pocohantas:

E get people wey dey take am daily o. That your 3-4 bottles na their daily dosage. They have used it to replace water.

Yes it is too much. You should aim at stopping it. tongue tongue
My sister, that is the challenge gan gan I am facing. When you are agitated, nothing like a cold bottle of pepsi to calm your nerves down. grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by mirinder: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2021
debbydams:
I have Neva betrayed anyone trust in any aspect..in relationship or friendship..neither do I pretend or do High class..I'm always blunt
Hmmm...I'm guessing you are any of aries, Taurus, Sagittarius, virgo, aquarius and Scorpio.
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 9:01am On Aug 20, 2021
mirinder:
Hmmm...I'm guessing you are any of aries, Taurus, Sagittarius, virgo, aquarius and Scorpio.
pardon?
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by mirinder: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2021
debbydams:
pardon?
I mean your zodiac sign
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2021
mirinder:
I mean your zodiac sign
u no well undecided
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by mirinder: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2021
debbydams:
u no well undecided
Don't get me wrong, I'm just doing my research. Not a zodiac freak.
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by babavik: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2021
mirinder:
I mean your zodiac sign
You think everyone knows what a zodiac sign is??
mirinder:
I mean your zodiac sign
He just asked a simple question, likely you don't know what zodaic sign is
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by MrEazi223: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2021
Nonsense and zodiac signs
Nigerians and oversabi

4 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2021
I am chronic football lover, like i can spend d whole evening on Saturday and Sundays watching football matches

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2021
mirinder:
cry cry cry
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by 2dice01: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2021
Listening to melodious music cry
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by 2dice01: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Polynek:
I am chronic football lover, like i can spend d whole evening on Saturday and Sundays watching football matches
I use to love football back then grin

Didn't even watch any of the euro matches

I guess i move on Quickly undecided
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
2dice01:

Really how did u do it or is it Bcox of changes in ur work ?
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2021
2dice01:

Honestly, you re not a Football Fan! sad
A football fan will follow the Game till Death!..
Like me, since Atlanta 1996, I have been following football!
All Major tournaments (France 98,Japan/Korea 2002, 2004 Euros,etc) + League football, I have not Missed!

2 Likes

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by 2rez: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
debbydams:
I easily get angry, and[b] I don't forgive[/b].. cry cry
shocked
Na winch no dey forgive oh so my question is u be winch If no, na people like u NWA(National witches association) dey find cos u got the potential & your CV perhaps go fits in undoubtedly. I no sabi u but believe me, i don dey fear u. Anyway, i case my rest.
Ya latif! Ya latif!! Ya latif!!!

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by BigDawsNet: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
My Love for dog is beyond this universe...

My people fear if I'm not around my dog or any dogs for 3 days...I may loose focus
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
Am not a remorseful being and i don't deny my actions especially when it's serious. i don't know why i can't stop this habit, i've lost good number of friends to my bad habit.
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by 2dice01: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Polynek:
Really how did u do it or is it Bcox of changes in ur work ?
Not change of work

I get bored easily
New challenge/hobbies is the antidote
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by 2dice01: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Honestly, you re not a Football Fan! sad
A football fan will follow the Game till Death!..
Like me, since Atlanta 1996, I have been following football!
All Major tournaments (France 98,Japan/Korea 2002, 2004 Euros,etc) + League football, I have not Missed!
Lol
I lose interest easily

I use to drink Pepsi back to back when i was younger

Now For more than 3yrs I don't think I have taken more than one Pepsi grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by aktolly54(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
debbydams:
I easily get angry, and I don't forgive.. cry cry
it means you get good heart and it pain when people do what you never do to them. Just guide your heart with everything because people will make goods thing tire person to do

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Lamanii22(f): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

...say whatttttt??
Sweet hat u don't smoke igbo or weed?? ..this is yor shance to enjoy...I can link u sir!! cheesy

God forbid
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by KingDash: 1:00am On Aug 21, 2021
getting angry very fast.. does that count?
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Pumpumking: 2:04am On Aug 21, 2021
Lamanii22:

God forbid

angry
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Pumpumking: 2:05am On Aug 21, 2021
Lamanii22:

God forbid

^^^^this one don't hav taste (shake my head) angry
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Pumpumking: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lamanii22:

God forbid

Darlling please I need babe to play with. Are u available tomorrow evening sir? cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by DonroxyII: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Turning around to look at every nyanch that passes by....Not every nyanch tho,but the big ones especially.....I can't just take my eyes from nyanch.....It may sound funny but that's one habit I'm praying to let go of.....

Nyanch oh nyanch oh sad leave me alone nyanch embarassed
Naughty Boy grin

1 Like

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by DonroxyII: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
mirinder:
Now you know the reason why she lose her temper easily grin .... Just Zodiac sign.. she vex grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Babara1994(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
debbydams:
I don't understand,,why? Lately I hardly get angry..was told in church to stop getting angry nd I think I've stopped aha,but if someone offend me to the extent I cried no Mata what the person might do or used to beg me,I just won't forgive nd if I do forgive I don't forget,even in 100 years the memory will still be fresh,I cut my limit.
You're weak and stingy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Babara1994:

You're weak and stingy
you are deceiving yourself, lol u don't know me nd u don't conclude with a post..its not compulsory u mention me,u can read and ignore
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by DonroxyII: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
I think Perfectionist ..... it's waste alot of my time but I must enter the root no matter how challenging ! I'm trying to soft pedal nowadays !
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
debbydams:
I don't understand,,why? Lately I hardly get angry..was told in church to stop getting angry nd I think I've stopped aha,but if someone offend me to the extent I cried no Mata what the person might do or used to beg me,I just won't forgive nd if I do forgive I don't forget,even in 100 years the memory will still be fresh,I cut my limit.

E koshi loor.... Ran dan ran dan leleyi nso jare ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your First Love Stories Here!! / Tired Of The Woman I Married / LOOK At This Picture of Me — To Be Deleted Soon... [Picture]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.