Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? (4508 Views)

What Is The Bad Habit You Are Tolerating In Your Relationship? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Turning around to look at every nyanch that passes by....Not every nyanch tho,but the big ones especially.....I can't just take my eyes from nyanch.....It may sound funny but that's one habit I'm praying to let go of.....

Nyanch oh nyanch oh sad leave me alone nyanch embarassed

Nah that yansh go keee you..... cheesy

If i see one i maintain my dignity,i just dey imagine how you always do like werey in public place when staring at yansh. ..... cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ishilove:
Drinking cold Pepsi

Tiyin tii taaa , hahahaha cheesy

Your stomach will big and bending down you will be feeling pain,

I get one woman wey don get addicted to cold Pepsi also aswear nah bet she's later using to walk...... Stop it carbonated beverages ain't good....
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
Caramia2020:
Lack of rest always on d go for money, n it's affecting me.

You better don't run pass normal , cheesy

Because nah black soap go remain for your head like this.... cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

E koshi loor.... Ran dan ran dan leleyi nso jare ...
clap for yourself grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
debbydams:
clap for yourself grin

Nah fact i spit..... smiley
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Nah fact i spit..... smiley
well unfortunately I see no sense in what u wrote earlier grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Polynek:
I am chronic football lover, like i can spend d whole evening on Saturday and Sundays watching football matches

Aswear nah Chelsea fan you go be...

Awon werey go dey fight for football watching center.... I just always laugh..cheesy

BABA don't get addicted ,e koshi loor
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
debbydams:
well unfortunately I see no sense in what u wrote earlier grin

Lmao ... cheesy

Nah me no get sense like this ... undecided
when will i get money God... cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Honestly, you re not a Football Fan! sad
A football fan will follow the Game till Death!..
Like me, since Atlanta 1996, I have been following football!
All Major tournaments (France 98,Japan/Korea 2002, 2004 Euros,etc) + League football, I have not Missed!

Lobatan , cheesy

please what's the number of that player that play defence position in 1999
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by debbydams(f): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lmao ... cheesy

Nah me no get sense like this ... undecided
when will i get money God... cheesy
tongue
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
My Love for dog is beyond this universe...

My people fear if I'm not around my dog or any dogs for 3 days...I may loose focus

You fit add dog to your name....

To increase your swag ... cheesy

For example if your name is Smith it gon' be doggysmith. .... cheesy

I hate dog die ..
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
My own is dat i don't give people the attention they want, many want more from me but i always cut it short......cheesy like i don't like stress... cheesy

Some have approached me dat it's wrong but I see nothing bad in it, I just like chilling with few people I've known not new people at all....
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear nah Chelsea fan you go be...

Awon werey go dey fight for football watching center.... I just always laugh..cheesy

BABA don't get addicted ,e koshi loor
grin You are very funny oo, though am a Chelsea and Barca fan but am not arrogant
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Polynek:
grin You are very funny oo, though am a Chelsea and Barca fan but am not arrogant

Hahahaha i know cheesy

Chelsea fan are the worst of all, aswear i hate them,nah them go fight ,bet ,shout , complain etc.... cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by BigDawsNet: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

You fit add dog to your name....

To increase your swag ... cheesy

For example if your name is Smith it gon' be doggysmith. .... cheesy

I hate dog die ..

It's really not neccassry to add a dog name to mine...

But I have a strong connection with dogs.

How can normal person hate dog?
You sure you are not alien? cheesy

Tell me you joking
I can dash you a Chihuahua puppy right now
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's really not neccassry to add a dog name to mine...

But I have a strong connection with dogs.

How can normal person hate dog?
You sure you are not alien? cheesy

Tell me you joking
I can dash you a Chihuahua puppy right now

Lmao cheesy

Let me burst your head as old as i am i always run away from dog both local and hybrid hahahaha cheesy

I just don't like them ....cheesy
I
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha i know cheesy

Chelsea fan are the worst of all, aswear i hate them,nah them go fight ,bet ,shout , complain etc.... cheesy
Dax true shaa grin most of Dem are not calm. But I know few of us dat are quiet, so which club u de support?
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Polynek:
Dax true shaa grin most of Dem are not calm. But I know few of us dat are quiet, so which club u de support?

Me keh ano dey watch ball ....cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Me keh ano dey watch ball ....cheesy
Na lie joor grin grin ooh I remember, Arsenal fan grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Polynek:
Na lie joor grin grin ooh I remember, Arsenal fan grin

Arsenal ke ? Hahahaha cheesy

As I don't watch football nigga being mocking them lately dunno why....cheesy

.but i love man u back then cus of Rooney,i can call myself man u fan but i don't watch football
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Arsenal ke ? Hahahaha cheesy

As I don't watch football nigga being mocking them lately dunno why....cheesy

.but i love man u back then cus of Rooney,i can call myself man u fan but i don't watch football
ooh now u are saying d truth, you are Man-U fan leave other stories grin and dax Y u are attacking me like dix grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by BigDawsNet: 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Lmao cheesy

Let me burst your head as old as i am i always run away from dog both local and hybrid hahahaha cheesy

I just don't like them ....cheesy
I

My God! Are you serious??

Pls don't let people see this comment...

If I were you, I will immediately delete this comment, den delete my nairaland account.. finally I will located better toilet and drop my phone inside while I flush it away grin

Imagine say you wanna marry one of my sister...if you tell me this things...just forget the relationship cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:

My God! Are you serious??

Pls don't let people see this comment...

If I were you, I will immediately delete this comment, den delete my nairaland account.. finally I will located better toilet and drop my phone inside while I flush it away grin

Imagine say you wanna marry one of my sister...if you tell me this things...just forget the relationship cheesy

Hahahaha very funny.... grin

I just don't lie i would have said i can stay with dog but I don't lie ..... cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Polynek:
ooh now u are saying d truth, you are Man-U fan leave other stories grin and dax Y u are attacking me like dix grin

Hehehe... cheesy

Nah world cup i can say i always watch once Nigeria loose like this,the rest is till final between the two countries.... cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by BigDawsNet: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha very funny.... grin

I just don't lie i would have said i can stay with dog but I don't lie ..... cheesy

It's good... nothing bad if you not a lover of dog grin...

But try manage, get a dog!

They are very loyal, friendly, trustworthy and will protect you
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:

It's good... nothing bad if you not a lover of dog grin...

But try manage, get a dog!

They are very loyal, friendly, trustworthy and will protect you

Hehehe okay nah ...cheesy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hehehe... cheesy

Nah world cup i can say i always watch once Nigeria loose like this,the rest is till final between the two countries.... cheesy
Hmmm Nawa oo as u no de watch ball, wetin kon b ur hubby wen u are less busy
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Polynek:
Hmmm Nawa oo as u no de watch ball, wetin kon b ur hubby wen u are less busy

My favourite sport is wrestling and i read or listen to music when I'm busy, or chill out
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Palazee(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Don't stop son.....
Real niggarrrrs don't stop smoking.....only pussy ass niggarz quit

The only thing I will tell you is that when ever you are smoking...do it with sense....don't try to be the most high ..we can never be the most high...only jah is the most high
Damn

Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Polynek(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

My favourite sport is wrestling and i read or listen to music when I'm busy, or chill out
Nawaoo so u de watch wrestling? Hope u are aware dat it is well scripted? grin
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by Palazee(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eating my finger nails

Since i was born i have never grow my finger nail
Re: What’s That Habit You Find Difficult To Stop? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Polynek:
Nawaoo so u de watch wrestling? Hope u are aware dat it is well scripted? grin

Movie are scripted Also , we love it like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / I Broke Her Heart Twice / Definition Of A Sexy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.