Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67497 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Digbick:

If I need an item picked up, can you do that for me?

Yes
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Rahbiew: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
DrOladipo:

Yes

Hi OP, I texted you on WhatsApp sir. Na me wan buy something for fb marketplace
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Digbick: 1:10am On Jan 22, 2022
DrOladipo:

Yes
Your WhatsApp number?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Gentlepenuel(m): 1:46am On Jan 22, 2022
DrOladipo:

Yes

Good day Doc,
I tried registering, I got a page expired feedback.
I await your prompt response.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Gentlepenuel(m): 4:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Ever since i opened this thread:
Finished reading from page 1-29
Will now go to telegram and read everything, after that will read the whole guide again.
I will then sleep, go for thanksgiving in church tomorrow for bumping into this thread.
To more wins and success this new year...endless posibilities Doc

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gentlepenuel:

Good day Doc,
I tried registering, I got a page expired feedback.
I await your prompt response.

Refresh the page or switch browser. Network glitch I guess.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Gentlepenuel:
Ever since i opened this thread:
Finished reading from page 1-29
Will now go to telegram and read everything, after that will read the whole guide again.
I will then sleep, go for thanksgiving in church tomorrow for bumping into this thread.
To more wins and success this new year...endless posibilities Doc

We are sailing smoothly, welcome to the cruise bro!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by kdfinest(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
I just came across this thread and I hope for better deals ahead. more wins all, thanks Dr for this.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
MacBook pickup $500

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Iphone XSMax

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by prodigytech: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Just stumbled on this thread today and after reading through, I must commend Dr.Oladipo for a job well-done.

I've just registered on the website now and would certainly be looking out for cheap deals to partake in as soon as possible.

Kudos to you.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by ozome15(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
A very good day Dr.Oladipo. thank you for the very good work you have being doing and showing many nigeria how to left themselves out of poverty.
Please I lost my phone and the the telegram group and your WhatsApp link I lost all. Can you re-added me to those platforms. Thank you God bless.
This is my contact 07063615342
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
prodigytech:
Just stumbled on this thread today and after reading through, I must commend Dr.Oladipo for a job well-done.

I've just registered on the website now and would certainly be looking out for cheap deals to partake in as soon as possible.

Kudos to you.
Thank you!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
ozome15:
A very good day Dr.Oladipo. thank you for the very good work you have being doing and showing many nigeria how to left themselves out of poverty.
Please I lost my phone and the the telegram group and your WhatsApp link I lost all. Can you re-added me to those platforms. Thank you God bless.
This is my contact 07063615342

Welcome boss!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
One of my followers got all these for $290 and iPhone XS Max…. Ok!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Digbick: 3:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Please can I get your mobile number?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is very insightful thanks o dr
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by sirgalahad26(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
DrOladipo:
One of my followers got all these for $290 and iPhone XS Max…. Ok!!
Doc, abeg add me to the telegram group, I can't find the link and I've tried searching on Telegram.
my TG contact is in my signature
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Ps5 for a Gamer brand new sealed!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2022
sirgalahad26:

Doc, abeg add me to the telegram group, I can't find the link and I've tried searching on Telegram.
my TG contact is in my signature
Welcome e m a I l has all the info.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by sirgalahad26(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2022
DrOladipo:

Welcome e m a I l has all the info.
Oh thanks, I'll check it
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
I was super amazed by this user. He got a sim locked iphone 11 64gb for $200!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by brijibs: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
DrOladipo:
MacBook Pro 2015 procured for a Nairalander at $300 and N470/$. This is not fluke.

shocked shocked shocked

Doc, I'm unable to access Mercari site. Can't login or view items.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2022
brijibs:

shocked shocked shocked

Doc, I'm unable to access Mercari site. Can't login or view items.

Ask the question on TG. I think there is a post on how to do this. Thanks
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2022
MacBook 2017!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nedu31(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Finally am done reading this great thread to the end.

Thank you @ op for your good work.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nedu31:
Finally am done reading this great thread to the end.

Thank you @ op for your good work.

Thank you chief!
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by eemjay17(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
I got my items delivered safely to Abuja. All bought and shipped by Dr.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Vhipa(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2022
I have registered few days ago on your site, but have not received yet the welcome email….pls the email I used registering is okunolavictor234@gmail.com, please try check from your end….I await your welcome email boss
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Generalgoshen: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2022
DrOladipo:

Ask the question on TG. I think there is a post on how to do this. Thanks
please I need the Link to the telegram channel
Thank you
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Read from the beginning to this very end Droladipo, thanks so much for this great insight,so also for answering my question in the telegram group looking forward to endless opportunity.Hoping toget my first million in this Hustle.
So help me God.

Wait that one no be motivational speaker say am ooo,na me even though I no get shingban in my acc.
I pray one day to quote this post and said I made it.

Ameen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.