Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67342 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 5:21pm On Jan 26
Sourced from eBay!

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:44pm On Jan 26
Another one

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Emmynation(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07
Mhen... Sad I got to this thread now but I've carefully followed from page one. I'd just get myself set for this what I need is just some amount of cash , I hope this pulls out though (considering the current exchange rate)
I'm open for guidance "Dr" I'd get in touch once I sign up, I don't know want to just sign and sit down, although don't want to rush things, I see something great coming out of this soon
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by obanor99: 10:52pm On Feb 07
Greetings sir, I'm interested in this, please is there a way I can get an offerup up account
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by loverbo1(m): 8:50am On Feb 12
DrOladipo:
Sourced from eBay!

how much does this purchase cost please??
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Rubyconglobal: 3:56pm On Feb 12
Hello doc very insightful. I have gained alot from this thread. Considering the exchange rate now can one still delve into this importation business and still make profit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by suxex4ever: 3:16am On Mar 01
Why do I keep getting quoted message from Facebook marketplace, even after changing my location to US?

"Your message cannot be sent, not all buyers can chat with this seller"

I got that message for all the items that I tried at Facebook marketplace. This is at the point of communicating with the seller.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:34pm On Mar 08
Emmynation:
Mhen... Sad I got to this thread now but I've carefully followed from page one. I'd just get myself set for this what I need is just some amount of cash , I hope this pulls out though (considering the current exchange rate)
I'm open for guidance "Dr" I'd get in touch once I sign up, I don't know want to just sign and sit down, although don't want to rush things, I see something great coming out of this soon

Thank you! It is free info and a lot have carved out an unending stream of income by buying and flipping.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:36pm On Mar 08
Rubyconglobal:
Hello doc very insightful. I have gained alot from this thread. Considering the exchange rate now can one still delve into this importation business and still make profit?

Very! It is all about buying cheaply, the goal of the thread is to ensure you are making profit at any prevailing exchange rate! There are deals, imagine a laptop with OS problem selling cheaply for $40! Original selling price is 450k in Nigeria. These are the kind of deals. I have a Nairalander that buys just gaming laptops. He is one of the top earning followers, he buys week in week out.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 2:37pm On Mar 08
Some recent deals! Sorry I have been super busy.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 3:22pm On Mar 08
eBay deal

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 4:14pm On Mar 09
Deals

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by lhawarl1(m): 10:24am On Mar 10
What exactly do you guys do on this thread?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 6:59pm On Apr 21
More deals from eBay’

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.