Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits (67343 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Used Gadgets Such As Phones, Laptops, Etc From USA / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria / How To Import Cheap Items On Aliexpress And Sell Fast Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
I love to back this thread with real life examples. So a friend needed iphone12 pro max and I jumped on Facebook marketplace. Seller offered to sell at 800$ and I beat it down to $700. Let’s say shipping and other logistics take $75 so the total cost of landing this phone in Lagos is $775.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
DrOladipo:
I love to back this thread with real life examples. So a friend needed iphone12 pro max and I jumped on Facebook marketplace. Seller offered to sell at 800$ and I beat it down to $700. Let’s say shipping and other logistics take $75 so the total cost of landing this phone in Lagos is $775.

Truly, there are super sweet deals on facebook.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Sheghzymilly(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
DrOladipo:

Sir I have been following and i'm actually very interested in this and i think you should create a group In Whatsapp, met a guy on nairaland who actually offered to teach lots of people this stuff but at the end he didn't. i have some questions and i checked your profile to see if i could get your Whatsapp No but it was not there, this is my Whatsapp No 09069216543 Pls add up.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2021
DrOladipo:

Boss, look what I found last night.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by G12(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Wow! Really cool. I'm exploring Facebook Marketplace right now after reading through the posts here.

So I messaged some sellers to test the waters, most of them said they only accept Cash App. Any way around this?

Please, proceed.

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
G12:
Wow! Really cool. I'm exploring Facebook Marketplace right now after reading through the posts here.

So I messaged some sellers to test the waters, most of them said they only accept Cash App. Any way around this?

Please, proceed.

Don't pay any seller directly... to the best of my knowledge, that's so risky as you might be chatting with a scammer.

5 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by G12(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Tenshades:

Don't pay any seller directly... to the best of my knowledge, that's so risky as you might be chatting with a scammer.

Okay thanks... I'm not ready to buy anything yet. Just testing.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by achu442(m): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have few questions for clarification sake.

1. Which states do you pick from?
2. How do you collect payments?
3. Is the shipping fee same for all items?
4. How long will it take to get to Lagos?
5. Do you negotiate the price with the client or we do that ourselves?
6. What's your contact?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DrOladipo: 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
G12:

Please, proceed.
Due diligence is very important. There are conmen everywhere. Helping people pick, I do cash only deals and meeting at public places. You cannot even pay from Nigeria directly unless your item is less than $100 (CBN restrictions) unless you use a dollar domiciled card.

So things to watch out for
- Check the price of the item and compare with related items. Too low price is a signal for scam.

- Seller offers to ship to you after you pay via Zelle or cashapp.

5 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by G12(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2021
DrOladipo:

Due diligence is very important. There are conmen everywhere. Helping people pick, I do cash only deals and meeting at public places. You cannot even pay from Nigeria directly unless your item is less than $100 (CBN restrictions) unless you use a dollar domiciled card.

- Check the price of the item and compare with related items. Too low price is a signal for scam.

Noted, thanks.

I was just playing around. I have no intention of buying anything until this training is completed so I can have a full grasp of the process.

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Alabaintprice(m): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Following very well
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by micellgevity: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
I am following. You have not updated this thread since. I am waiting
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by micellgevity: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Still waiting
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Soleye24(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
G12:

Please, proceed.
Good evening, please how did you achieve this? Are you using a USA Facebook or Nigeria Facebook? I'm using a Nigerian Facebook and when I checked the marketplace and searched for laptop, it brought sellers in Lagos and not in USA, please what am I doing wrong?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Soleye24(m): 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
G12:

Please, proceed.
Also, I downloaded the marketplace app from play store but I'm not getting it, please can you put me thru?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Soleye24(m): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tenshades:

Boss, look what I found last night.

Please are you using a Nigerian Facebook or USA Facebook? My marketplace is showing Lagos and not usa
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Soleye24(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's Lagos there.

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by G12(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Soleye24:

Good evening, please how did you achieve this? Are you using a USA Facebook or Nigeria Facebook? I'm using a Nigerian Facebook and when I checked the marketplace and searched for laptop, it brought sellers in Lagos and not in USA, please what am I doing wrong?

The OP already talked about this, and I was able to select a location in the USA following his teaching.

Just go to the location option, you'll see a map. Zoom in and move the map around until you see your preferred location, then select and click apply. May want to select the custom radius on the may too.

Let me know if this helps.

4 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Soleye24:

Please are you using a Nigerian Facebook or USA Facebook? My marketplace is showing Lagos and not usa

Nigerian

Search for any USA location. It should load just fine.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Soleye24:
It's Lagos there.

Click on that blue location icon by the right where you see Lagos.

You should see something like this below.

Fill the desired location you want and narrow it to smallest radius/ distance

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by DannyJ19(m): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Following.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by spritedmalcomx: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Am following, waiting for the Op
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Soleye24(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tenshades:

Click on that blue location icon by the right where you see Lagos.

You should see something like this below.

Fill the desired location you want and narrow it to smallest radius/ distance
Not working for me, did you use vpn?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Soleye24(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
See this, when I searched for usa still showing Nigeria location

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Soleye24:

Not working for me, did you use vpn?

Not at all.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Soleye24:
See this, when I searched for usa still showing Nigeria location

Type TEXAS and see what comes up
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Alabaintprice(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
You can't search for another country when your GPS is on. Turn off your GPS and search for USA .... It's that simple....

OP please we are waiting for your update. Continue na

2 Likes

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by GENUINEFILMS: 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
DrOladipo:
Nairaland has been an amazing community since I became a member in 2007. This platform presents users with unlimited economic opportunities not undermining the anti-stress and hilarious contents being churned out daily. Some of us have benefited and learned from seasoned entrepreneurs who have excelled in their respective business niches. So having devoted so much to learning various digital commerce skills from paid and free channels I am presenting a niche I completely understand with endless profit possibility. Take the ride with me as we unravel the world of CHEAP GADGET IMPORTATION FOR GREAT PROFITS.
As a researcher, this will be very interactive as everybody will be shown how to do this with little or no help.

Outline
1. Importation and why USA
2. Why this is evergreen and will never phase out
3. Requirements to begin
4. Product sourcing sources
- Offerup
- Facebook Marketplace (Current Gold)
- Ebay
- Amazon
- Mercari
- BestBuy
- Craigslist
- Other less mentioned but super amazing Platforms.
5. Types of Products that sell well
6. Handling Logistics, Forex and Shipping
7. Ways to sell your inventory super-fast.
8. Putting Money back in and expanding

I want to know if this topic piques anyone’s interest before we fully roll it out. Comment if you want us to take this ride together. This will be all encompassing, no hidden secret or buying of ebook….if I document everything in a book it will be available free of charge….quote me on this!

Locations you pick up from

1 Like

Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Tenshades(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Alabaintprice:
You can't search for another country when your GPS is on. Turn off your GPS and search for USA .... It's that simple....

I didn't even notice he turned on his location... and it seems he also turned on vpn too.
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Cheeryfeet: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
DrOladipo:

Ok so it means you are not in Nigeria then?
Re: How to Import cheap gadgets and other items for great profits by Nelton(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thought the OP said he will complete this training. He has not updated this thread in the last 2 days. Waiting anxiously!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Man Regrets Not Chasing Fatima Dangote During Their NYSC Days (Photos) / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.