Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! (63128 Views)

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers / “you Are Irresponsible If You Are Not Married At 35” — G.O / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Admiral49:

You are not answering my question...my question is who inspired the doctrine of the Apostle according to the book of 2 Timothy 3v16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
2 Timothy:3:16
I am answering you but you keep trying your way around what Jesus Christ said to you is why you don't see it. undecided

The same scripture you speak of also contains the words of demons, of evil men and of Satan, all of included and inspired by God since God owns all knowledge of Good and and Evil. undecided

Now the same God tells you that you should live by the Word out of His Mouth , not by that which is inspired by Him mind you, and that Word is Jesus Christ. God told you that Jesus Christ is the Word of God. Man is the one who iied to you saying the word of God is instead the Bible. undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Tickles001(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. This man's personal desires are between him and God. And not your business nor mine nor your churches many committees. undecided

What your church committees committee is akin to what the serpent did in the garden of Eden...insert itself between God and man and assuming the role of interpretation of God's Law to man. That is the main sin for which the serpent was punished for in the garden of Eden.

Your committee adds its own rules in to God's Law when it inserts itself between God and man carrying out God's commandment. That is a sin. undecided

And those who submit to the interpretation of God's Law given them by your committee, or any other committee or man, also commit sin against God in much the same way that Adam and Eve did by listening to the serpent instead of God directly. undecided

2. He clearly declared that his faith, like that of many of you who also submit to and obey the doctrines and traditions of your churches is in your churches and the pastors and not in Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ said you cannot have two masters. The one who is Master over you is the one you submit to and obey. The OP already confessed to the church being his master since he states he has been submitting to and obeying the doctrines and traditions of his church and the pastors since childhood. So I am not certain what you are here to deny in this. undecided

3. Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant, never said any of that to you. He told His followers instead that when a man lusts after a woman in his heart, he has committed adultery ...sin. Jesus Christ never said that it is when you engage in what you term as unholy sexual acts that you have sinned. Ofcourse, the reason you don't know this is between you submit and obey church doctrines and traditions, rather than to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the standard by which those who claim to be of Him will be judged. undecided

Again, you cannot live in submission to the rules of men and at the same time belong to God.... it is impossible. Jesus Christ made this very clear to His followers when He declared that in the Kingdom of God, He alone is Teacher, Master/Head, Shepherd, Leader and authority, Guide, Helper etc., to each and every one who belongs to Him. He condemned all hope who would try to sit in His place over any of those who belongs to Him. So, you may think you are in a position better than the Op is in, but the Truth of God does not lie. undecided

...hmm. you are looking at this from a point I don't understand, or you just didn't understand the op. And I alsofind it shocking you compared this to what the serpent did in the garden.
The serpent sowing seed of disobedience, but the church committee sows seed of obedience. How are they the same.

You keep saying they come between him and God, but I still don't see how. Does the bolded mean that having clergymen in the church is like a man trying to play the role of God?
The young man obeys for the fear of God, the committee doesn't monitor anyone.

You say my church? I'm not a deeper life member. Not even a member of any new generation pentecostal church.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Rtopzy(f): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
sijibomi33:
Brought up by Deeperlifer, graduated as a biochemist, with the indoctrination of the church, waiting for the marriage committee to sanction a relationship even when am yet to speak to the lady in question understandably because I dont wanna go against church rules... my fear is, its unheard of!! No relationship at 35 and isn't this ABNORMAL
You cannot see a lady you like and go and toast her ni? Op, you dey dull ooooo. Oya come lemme teach you how to toast...

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tickles001:

1. ..hmm. you are looking at this from a point I don't understand, or you just didn't understand the op. And I alsofind it shocking you compared this to what the serpent did in the garden.
The serpent sowing seed of disobedience, but the church committee sows seed of obedience. How are they the same.

2. You keep saying they come between him and God, but I still don't see how. Does the bolded mean that having clergymen in the church is like a man trying to play the role of God?
The young man obeys for the fear of God, the committee doesn't monitor anyone.

3. You say my church? I'm not a deeper life member. Not even a member of any new generation pentecostal church.
1. Sin is disobedience of God's commandment and the ones who sinned against God were Adam and Eve. undecided

The serpent did not sow any seed of disobedience, he inserted himself between God's Law and man, putting himself in God's place over man. This is what your church doctrines and committees do, they insert themselves between God's Law and man.. undecided

2. Exactly. The New Covenant Law of God, Jesus Christ is the agreement between God and man. In the Kingdom of God Jesus Christ declared that He alone is Teacher, Shepherd/Guide, Master/Head, Leader/Authority, Helper, Counselor, Comforter etc., over each one who belongs to Him. He condemned anyone who would set themselves in anyway above anyone who belongs to Him. He condemns the having of 2 masters/heads meaning those who follow Him submit only to Him and Him alone. So yes, your clergymen a not of Him. undecided

3. I said every Church, not just yours. The Church which belongs to Jesus Christ is not of this world and is built by Jesus Christ on His Law, the Truth of God. Your churches however, are built by the hands of your pastors and mogs atop a foundation strewn with the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were lies that drew men away from the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 - surely you understand how that which is against God can never be of God. undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Beey(f): 3:21am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never commanded any of the stuff you were previously under to begin with. undecided
What are you talking about?
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Aug 21, 2021
Beey:
What are you talking about?
Jesus Christ never taught His followers to obey their parents, and He certainly warned them against following doctrines and traditions of men(your churches and denominations included). undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Beey(f): 4:25am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never taught His followers to obey their parents, and He certainly warned them against following doctrines and traditions of men(your churches and denominations included). undecided
I didn’t come for theological debates. Besides, you sound too self-righteous
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On Aug 21, 2021
Beey:
What do you mean by self-righteous? undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by wellmax(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2021
It's really fun to see that junkie guy try, albeit effortlessly to disprove the truth of God's word. Maybe he's doing it to catch cruise or he's simply just a false teacher, I don't know. The way he selects singular verses to push his false narratives is bewildering. I only pray for God to have mercy on him and make him see the light.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by wellmax(m): 6:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Beey:

I think he's paranoid. Kindly ignore him.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Tickles001(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Sin is disobedience of God's commandment and the ones who sinned against God were Adam and Eve. undecided

The serpent did not sow any seed of disobedience, he inserted himself between God's Law and man, putting himself in God's place over man. This is what your church doctrines and committees do, they insert themselves between God's Law and man.. undecided

2. Exactly. The New Covenant Law of God, Jesus Christ is the agreement between God and man. In the Kingdom of God Jesus Christ declared that He alone is Teacher, Shepherd/Guide, Master/Head, Leader/Authority, Helper, Counselor, Comforter etc., over each one who belongs to Him. He condemned anyone who would set themselves in anyway above anyone who belongs to Him. He condemns the having of 2 masters/heads meaning those who follow Him submit only to Him and Him alone. So yes, your clergymen a not of Him. undecided

3. I said every Church, not just yours. The Church which belongs to Jesus Christ is not of this world and is built by Jesus Christ on His Law, the Truth of God. Your churches however, are built by the hands of your pastors and mogs atop a foundation strewn with the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned were lies that drew men away from the Truth of God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 - surely you understand how that which is against God can never be of God. undecided

Let me get you clearly. Are you saying every other part of the bible that wasn't Jesus' exact words should be ignored?
Because I know most part of the bible are written by men, and are in accordance to God's will.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2021
Tickles001:

Let me get you clearly. Are you saying every other part of the bible that wasn't Jesus' exact words should be ignored?
Because I know most part of the bible are written by men, and are in accordance to God's will.
How can you know they are in accordance to God's Will when you don't even know what God's Will says? undecided

Jesus Christ is God's Will and Law. He is God's New Covenant agreement that God offers to individuals who are willing to accept and live by His Word. Jesus Christ is the very Word out of God's mouth and God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Knowledge of any other parts of the Bible is meaningless if you don't know the Truth of God, the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, as written of in the Gospel books, the standard by which everything else you read is meant to be weighed and processed against. undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Tickles001(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can you know they are in accordance to God's Will when you don't even know what God's Will says? undecided

Jesus Christ is God's Will and Law. He is God's New Covenant agreement that God offers to individuals who are willing to accept and live by His Word. Jesus Christ is the very Word out of God's mouth and God's Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

Knowledge of any other parts of the Bible is meaningless if you don't know the Truth of God, the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, as written of in the Gospel books, the standard by which everything else you read is meant to be weighed and processed against. undecided

Okay. Is there any part of the bible where Christ did not condemned romantic relationship, or did he practice it himself?
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2021
Tickles001:

Okay. Is there any part of the bible where Christ did not condemned romantic relationship, or did he practice it himself?
Jesus Christ said your marriages are of this world and not of His Kingdom- Luke 20 vs 34 - 38, this in addition to telling you that marriage is as defined in Genesis 2 vs 24 by God, and when you lust after a woman in your heart, you have committed the sin of adultery. undecided

Does that sound to you that Jesus Christ came to manage the kind of relationships people chose to enter into? undecided

Snap out of these delusions that your churches have filled your heads with. God is not against romantic relationships. What God abhors is sin, disobedience of His Law, Jesus Christ, not disobedience of your church rules and traditions which have nothing to do with the teachings and commandments taught by Him. undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Beey(f): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2021
wellmax:

Thanks. Glad you noticed Dude is off.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2021
wellmax:

Oh, now you resort to insults . Paranoid about what exactly? undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by wellmax(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kobojunkie

Stop tagging me to your false teachings. You take the Word of God, give your own sensual interpretation and expect me to waste time engaging you. Nooo, I leave that to discerning minds.
The holy scriptures already spoke about false teachers who would rise up to deny the very truth of God's word. Sadly that is what you represent.
Again I no get time for false teachers, may God help you see the light and deliver you from being paranoid.
I'll ignore you henceforth
Peace.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
wellmax:

Stop tagging me to your false teachings. You take the Word of God, give your own sensual interpretation and expect me to waste time engaging you. Nooo, I leave that to discerning minds.
The holy scriptures already spoke about false teachers who would rise up to deny the very truth of God's word. Sadly that is what you represent.
Again I no get time for false teachers, may God help you see the light and deliver you from being paranoid.
I'll ignore you henceforth
Peace.
Sensual interpretation? I challenge to show that my "interpretation " is Sensual then. undecided

The false teachers that Jesus Christ spoke of are the ones you have chosen to surround yourself with- adding, removing and modifying the teachings of Jesus Christ. I have neither added, removed or modified any of what Jesus Christ taught and commanded of His followers, accepting His teachings as is. Are you able to state that you too accept the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ as He has given them to you? undecided
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by obowunmi(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2021
Sola73:
Watch out, depression loading. Sometimes, u've got to take the bull by it's horn and take risk by breaking away from the shackles of church indoctrination holding u back. Relocate if necessary and start afresh. Join new generation Churches like winners or redeem to change ur mentality and orientation

Or Cele and C & S - you can knack babes as you like.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
Rtopzy:

You cannot see a lady you like and go and toast her ni? Op, you dey dull ooooo. Oya come lemme teach you how to toast...

Hahaha! Abeg, help me teach am.

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
wellmax:

Fallacy. Hope had a problem outsourcing his life to a church. That is not what the church teaches. He has himself to blame.

The doctrines you spoke about, do you even know then at all. Aren't they biblical doctrines? Except you do not know what you speak of.

I believe all my pastor teaches as a man of God. His sermon notes are made available in the public sphere, every sentence backed up with the relevant bible verse. Every week he gives opportunity for members to ask questions. If any body gets it wrong, it is those who have never been there but stay outside and make conclusions and form an opinion on what they know little or nothing about.

Back to op, he's just a church goer, parent follower that does not understand God or the church he worships at. At 35 that's a very big shame on him.

That is if the story is true, because it's not uncommon for folks here to throw up names of popular pastor and politicians just to catch cruise.

I rest my case, you are free to believe whatever you want. The church of God is marching on, and the gates of hell cannot prevail.

With the multitude that throng the church and follow it's teaching worldwide, ops comment is just one of those who's parent have so failed in making them see for themselves why they attend a particular church. He has not discovered himself.

Show me where marriage committee is in the Bible? It's just a church way of administration for marriages and it does not make sense.

You can't visit each other, can't give gifts and your courtship must be in a third party's house where both of you are being actively monitored and then, you have to write a courtship report to the committee on each visit.
Even at 15, I found a lot of these rules to not make sense talk less of a 35yr old.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by wellmax(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Skyview01:

Show me where marriage committee is in the Bible? It's just a church way of administration for marriages and it does not make sense.

You can't visit each other, can't give gifts and your courtship must be in a third party's house where both of you are being actively monitored and then, you have to write a courtship report to the committee on each visit.
Even at 15, I found a lot of these rules to not make sense talk less of a 35yr old.

Hahahah, soon you will ask me where ushers are in the Bible, what about security? Sanctuary Keepers etc.

There is a reason for 1 Corinthians 12:1-31
Particularly Verser 28.
This is done for the administration of a church.

Every Church and in fact every human association has its own way of doing things, rules, and call it - dogmas. They for ease of administration.
If anyone feels he cannot see the need for such, he can simply walk away instead of blaming the church for not bending their rule for him/her.

I went through the marriage committee. initially, I was skeptical and even planned to marry outside the church. No need to criticize them, if I cannot abide I leave. but I finally went through them and I am happy I did.

Again, every church has its way of adminisdtration.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
wellmax:

Hahahah, soon you will ask me where ushers are in the Bible, what about security? Sanctuary Keepers etc.

There is a reason for 1 Corinthians 12:1-31
Particularly Verser 28.
This is done for the administration of a church.

Every Church and in fact every human association has its own way of doing things, rules, and call it - dogmas. They for ease of administration.
If anyone feels he cannot see the need for such, he can simply walk away instead of blaming the church for not bending their rule for him/her.

I went through the marriage committee. initially, I was skeptical and even planned to marry outside the church. No need to criticize them, if I cannot abide I leave. but I finally went through them and I am happy I did.

Again, every church has its way of adminisdtration.
I agree with you that every church has it's way of administration. I left because I disagreed.
Thanks for being civil in your discourse.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by wellmax(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
Skyview01:

I agree with you that every church has it's way of administration. I left because I disagreed.
Thanks for being civil in your discourse.

Thank you. God help all of us in our journey to heaven.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by favy19(f): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Exposing the truth which is that your church Marriage commitee inserts itself between God's Law and man , a sin against God Almighty, is not worth it? Really? undecided
what are u even saying? I don't understand ��
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by BigMoneyeye: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2022
sijibomi33:
Brought up by Deeperlifer, graduated as a biochemist, with the indoctrination of the church, waiting for the marriage committee to sanction a relationship even when am yet to speak to the lady in question understandably because I dont wanna go against church rules... my fear is, its unheard of!! No relationship at 35 and isn't this ABNORMAL
hope you are married now

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.