Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! (63130 Views)

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers / “you Are Irresponsible If You Are Not Married At 35” — G.O / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Better emancipate yourself from the religious fanatical slavery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by debbydams(f): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pickieox:

Yes ooo, if I no book for myself, who will?
na them grin

2 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Diamond23(f): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
Brought up by Deeperlifer, graduated as a biochemist, with the indoctrination of the church, waiting for the marriage committee to sanction a relationship even when am yet to speak to the lady in question understandably because I dont wanna go against church rules... my fear is, its unheard of!! No relationship at 35 and isn't this ABNORMAL
My brother it is ABNORMAL
Am just imagining the kind of boring life both of you will enjoy
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by 1folif0: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Single- Four[ODD] Available; KICKOFF TONIGHT;
Stake 50k And win #200,000
Stake 100k And win #400,000 etc
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by ganiyud2001(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
People come to the forum to split rubbish so as to tarnish the image of the church, Did u go with a lady name and they reject her or u want them to pick a wife for u if u are truly born again u will know they are there to help u, every organization has it standard if u can abide go nobody will hold u so don't mention the church name to ridicule hef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by nenyeRitta(f): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
Bros..being a member of a church is voluntary. It means, you are comfortable with what is going on there and are willing to stay.

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
Brought up by Deeperlifer, graduated as a biochemist, with the indoctrination of the church, waiting for the marriage committee to sanction a relationship even when am yet to speak to the lady in question understandably because I dont wanna go against church rules... my fear is, its unheard of!! No relationship at 35 and isn't this ABNORMAL
Go and tell marriage committee you want to marry let them find wife for you.Simple.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by ikenna44: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
So many people are on this table... You won't believe it

sijibomi33:

3 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by angelfallz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
This is one of the things Reno Omokri speaks against.

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Lexusgs430: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:

Be patient...... In 22 years time, you go get sense....... cheesy
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by samwillyco1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
Slave in the name of church, in this 21st century, I weep for my country and continent.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
festacman:
This is one big downside of being an obedient church boy. But the truth is that the Bible said "who findeth a wife" and NOT "who committee recommendeth a wife". So, you may need to go Talibanistic and take over KABUL boldly and apologize to 'whom it may concern' later.

God bless brother.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:

even before reading, my thoughts ran to the deeper life bible church. The youths of that church do have back door channels of communication with the opposite sex.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
festacman:
This is one big downside of being an obedient church boy. But the truth is that the Bible said "who findeth a wife" and NOT "who committee recommendeth a wife". So, you may need to go Talibanistic and take over KABUL boldly and apologize to 'whom it may concern' later.

God bless brother.
Gbam!!

Someone that is not decisive like op.

Single to old age loading
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nigerian Taliban wanna control every aspect of your life. Well done, sit don they look like mumu.
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by valentinenkem: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2021
We are watching diligently
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Regex: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2021
FriendsAndFans:

He missed alot

Which is?

Sex?

Socializing?

What really?

2 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
ganiyud2001:
People come to the forum to split rubbish so as to tarnish the image of the church, Did u go with a lady name and they reject her or u want them to pick a wife for u if u are truly born again u will know they are there to help u, every organization has it standard if u can abide go nobody will hold u so don't mention the church name to ridicule hef
Open Bible and show me where God said a marriage commitee must first approve a lady or a man for you to marry. undecided

God said a man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and they both shall become one...but here una don turn God into liar install marriage committe in between wetjn God declared, still get mouth to talk church say. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Hushmoni: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
Good, keep it up. You will marry at 65 like Japanese men grin

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Tickles001(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:

If I were you. I'll stick to what I've always lived by. There's nothing in relationship that is worth going against your faith.
Las las, you will marry in a couple of years, so don't stray at this last minute.
It'd have been a different issue if it was your finance that is suffering.
Me sef dey wish I could go back to my churchy days and you want to troway your own because of relationship that will only give you pussy and take your rest of mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by GhostMilitant: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
You are a church member, but you are not a beliver.
So sad seeing this post. Some folks are just religious with no common sense and no Christ.
So, so saddening

2 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
Regex:

Which is?
Sex?
Socializing?
What really?
Wisdom and Truth! By listening to and obeying the rules of men, he missed out on submitting to and obeying the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by ajyogbon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
If you have stable income then plan your nobody can choose for you if they do and problems arise in future you will not forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Pickieox(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2021
debbydams:
na them grin

Lol... grin grin grin
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by iamtardey: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
You're blaming the church yeah?

You're funny..in a not funny way
sijibomi33:
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by AutoChick4U(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
I dreamt you my wife na d normal scope naw.

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Onarabu: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
festacman:

God bless brother.
He owes nobody any apology, it's a Life decision
Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
Not abnormal. Here's not the best forum to share spirituality because there would be divided opinions. Here's full of worldly people. Some of them don't even believe there's God. Why not put it to God in prayers for a divine direction? You'd be glad you did

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by REALretep(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
sijibomi33:
You'll need to be able to differentiate religiosity from spirituality.

They don't mean the same thing.

Try to find a balance that works for you between both.
You can be highly and deeply spiritual without being highly and deeply religious and vice versa.

Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
GhostMilitant:

You are a church member, but you are not a beliver.
So sad seeing this post. Some folks are just religious with no common sense and Christ.
So, so saddening
At 35, he is definitely a believer in church doctrines and traditions for sure... see him waiting on church marriage committee to do for him what God instead said he and his future partner should do for themselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by Verysmart101: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
ganiyud2001:
Y should I ever take any lady I wanna make my wife to any church for approval wen I can go on my kneels and pray to God for direction? Wat sort of rubbish is that?

1 Like

Re: Help, At 35 No Bearing Yet!!! by princewarri1985: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
Am glad you said it yourself that it is abnormal, you need to wake up bro because you cant be enslaving yourself in this 21st century all in the name of religion, do you and what makes you happy, the best life to live is a life without rules, salvation is personal and on the last day we all are going to stand alone to give account of our deeds here on earth, that day you are going to stand alone and your pastor wont be there to give account on your behalf because he will be standing alone to face his judgement too. My neighbour many years back who is a manager with mix and bake the has no telivision set at home all in the name of religion because he is a stunch deeper life member and he got married at the age of 49, wake up bro!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.