Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex (35764 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I Am In Love With My Colleague / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Pzpropertylimit(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2021
What makes u reconnect to her affectionately again will make ur so call her ex reconnect back to her. If u like marry her , u will get to know that they reconnect and had been bleeping long ago in ur very home . Na u hypertension go kill . That idiot will go and marry ur colleague after ur burial .
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Penguin2: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Brunosamel:
Irrespective whether they are colleagues or friends or what ever it doesn't worth any of it... If he has any atom of dignity he should leave the girl or rather shouldn't do anything serious with her... It's more like eating a left over food with and no sensible guy will do that shit especially in the office world.

Was ur present girlfriend a virgin when you met her?

I wanna know if u are not also dating someone’s leftover.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:
There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention but I wanted to take things slow. Later I got to know that my other colleague at work had already spoken to this lady and they had been having serious romance. I had to cut off every affections though the lady in question and I later became best friends.

Fast forward to the present day, they broke up and the babe had been trying to gather herself. I cunningly asked her if she could work things out with the guy but she bluntly said no.

The issue here now is that I've been developing serious affection for her again though during our chats before their breakup I had told her I developed feelings for her but my other colleague was faster than I in approaching her of which she said I should have told her about it.

This lady ticks every boxes I want in a woman.

Kindly advice me...

if she's everything you ask for, please do not hesitate... she dated your colleague and not marriage, she's single until married . Ask her out and don't toy with her feelings and emotions.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by BrainSanitizer: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:
There is this lady who recently joined our organization. She caught my attention but I wanted to take things slow. Later I got to know that my other colleague at work had already spoken to this lady and they had been having serious romance. I had to cut off every affections though the lady in question and I later became best friends.

Fast forward to the present day, they broke up and the babe had been trying to gather herself. I cunningly asked her if she could work things out with the guy but she bluntly said no.

The issue here now is that I've been developing serious affection for her again though during our chats before their breakup I had told her I developed feelings for her but my other colleague was faster than I in approaching her of which she said I should have told her about it.

Kindly advice me...
Office romance is top of my list of "things never to do in life."
Look somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by AuroraB(f): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
Of all the women wey dey this life,na your colleague ex you dey eye? undecided

Guy, remove your mind from that side because you'll definitely lose the respect that your colleague has gat for you...

No talk say I no warn you cha..
Which colleague The lady or her ex
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Abbey! Abbey!! Abbey!!!
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Meteng: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry

Guy, remove your mind from that side because you'll definitely lose the respect that your colleague has gat for you...

No mind am, he just want take him cut
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by kabaarikabaari: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2021
u guys want to finish her right? I just hope u understand d numbers of ppl dat have enjoy same tin u tick in ur box. all dis ur fake luv nah war o. e no past breast n yansh . e go expire.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by babadee1(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

If you go for her be ready to lose your friend. If you're not concerned about that your friendship no wahala.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

Anybody can date anybody that’s not married to anybody. U digg?? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Oga your � don dey on that girl right from time I know say you don dey plan how to snatch since...no lie you contribute for the breakdown of the relationship �
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Joe4real1988(m): 10:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Penguin2:

Was ur present girlfriend a virgin when you met her?

I wanna know if u are not also dating someone’s leftover.
Bro its better/more honourable as a man to marry/date a lady u don't have a personal view/knowledge of her relationship/sex escapade. After having sex with the lady severally, he will come to his senses.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by alizma: 10:34am On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry

As much as I will advise him to take things easy and be very sure of something more than infatuation before he proceed, I think you need to read the passage again. He had feelings for her before he got to know that his colleague is having relationship with the said girl.
There is something called relationship compatibility. If he is compatible with the girl in the zodiac circle, it will take the separation of the two of them to gradually kill the feelings but while they remain within the same work environment, the feelings will continue to develop. Worst of it all is that he has made it known to the girl and the lady's response is as good as saying "I feel the same way". Sooner or later, they are going to lie naked on one bed at the same time.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Poanan: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry

And does the colleague's opinion matter? it is his hapiness first.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Poanan: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

It is your happiness first. However, give her time to heal so she doesnt heal on you.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2021
Cerebellum:
Honestly, I still wonder if people who come for advice like that of OP are robots or Ghosts

Like, how will a grown up man with hairy balls come online to ask for people's suggestion about his private life angry

So ashamed of OP

These are mostly fantasies. No need to bother yourself wondering.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Silentgroper(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
My father used to say that before an eagle cast's its feathers away from its body there must be a very serious reason for that.

You get the point now?
U mean she must've been cheating on d colleague 4 him to break up with her or d colleague just wanted to chop and clean mouth.

My point is, all dz old time adage doesnt work in real life situation.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by frozen70(f): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

Shoot the shut and hook up with her
You are not the cause of their misunderstanding
Follow your heart ut may lead you to a good heart
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Aganju849: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

She friendzoned you already and you'll never get close to her puna

Never
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by kobosmart(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

Go and make money
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by kobosmart(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2021
BarrSly:

Finally my advice... don’t touch her at all and if you have to do so then just dig her guts out till you burst!! And then move on.

#SLY_LIFESTYLE
��� virgin alert
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Ofolete: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2021
The truth about it is that the lady in question could be your wife who was into a wrong hand. If you have searched your heart well and found genuine love and you are sure that she has truly disengaged with your colleague please go ahead and express your feelings and make it work.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by nautybride: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2021
This generation seem to see sex as everything! Of all the women around you in the world, your colleague's ex and co-worker! You need deliverance.

Stop drawing bad luck to yourself. Date that girl and lose your respect at your place of work.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by generalwo(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...
..... On a normal day, no issues suppose dey this matter but men, how would the 3 of you feel in the office...... U are lambering a girl your colleague has lambered before... If the girl stands in the midst of the both of you, how will all of you feel? Different tales for different folks but if na me.... I go find another babe love.... My Colleague things no dey enter my eye....
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by Hanatunde(f): 11:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Don't date anybody from your place of work because you will regret it please look elsewhere.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by CSTRR: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2021
It's not every girl you date.

I have had to let go of low hanging fruits many times because they used to belong to friends and relatives.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by janetakan(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

You're in lust you mean?

Its clowns like you that would sleep with a woman once and lose interest. *spits*

Kai, I wish I had her number to warn her.
Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by KhingLufem1(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Hmm

Re: I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex by sniperr007(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2021
Abbey117:

Kindly advice me...

Let her emotions settle then ask her again about the colleague.

If she says no again. Well, fire down. No time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.