Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Am In Love With My Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Colleague (49051 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good day nairaland.

There is this colleague of mind whom we were employed the same period to different department in the same organisation, after about a month i began to observe her and i discovered some good qualities that i need in any woman to be called mine. Thats how i started crushing on her and we do relate very well.

I feel discourage asking her out due to the fact that we work in the same establishment and romantic affair with a colleague is not allowed there especially any person occupying her position due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of her position, it might cost her job.

After about two months this babe started crushing on me seriously, from the way she talks to me, looks at me, respects me, most time i will just playfully hold her seductively in the office, she will just be calm of which am very sure any other person that holds her that way she will repel the person ehh!

I love this girl but my problem is the organization we both are working for and the risk of her losing her job if the boss finds out about our relationship. What or how do u think i should handle this matter?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Olanireti(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
If your aum is getting married to her, you still have to make your intention known to her. If she feels the same way with you, then you ppl should start dating but must be very professional in work environment. Highest one of you resigns after marriage.

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Bluezy13(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Don't shit where you eat.

494 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by donbachi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
U again?..what about ur 22yrs old girlfriend u've been dating for six months...now na ur colleague..dem use women swear 4 u?

690 Likes 41 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by NeekolazWorld(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
The last thing I will ever advice you to do is date someone in your work place or even in the same compound you live in. There are situations were it might turn out good but it's very rare. If you try it, one of you will end up loosing that job and you know for sure you carry the bigger risk of loosing the job because you might be very shocked to find out she is not willing to loose her job and will rather throw accusations on you so you can go instead.
So my advice is that if you feel you want to marry the girl then you should better start looking for another job somewhere and when you do get it you can make your intentions known to her. If you can't do it this way I will advise you search somewhere else for a girl to date before you find yourself jobless all because you did not see where to fall in love aside inside the organization you work for. Come to think of it, were you employed to come and find a woman in the organization? No job for naija my brother so you that have job better pluck off that eye that wants to make you jobless before it over powers your thinking.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by raphroye: 4:27am On Jul 08, 2019
Ask her out, if she accepts. You guys can start dating underground, but try to be professional about it. One of you can resign on the long run when you're ready to take the relationship to the next level

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by amiibaby(f): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2019
Make ur intentions known and wait for the answer then give us feedback u will know how to advice u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Offpoint: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Work place relationship is the best, employers don't know it.

You'll work 10x times harder to impress your babe, you get exhausted and stress out you'll quickly do some quickie in the restroom and baaam... you're OK Las Las.

There's a reason why they said "Men only reason well after the released and a woman feels happier after orgasm"

Employers should use their heads

35 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by goodnewscliff(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2019
when woman matter finally remove u from ur work,, things go south,, THEN REALITY SETS IN.....

continue angry angry sad sad sad

20 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Skepticus: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Don't let your preek and stupid emotions make you lose your job.

Hustle over pusssy all day.

Like someone said here, don't shit where you eat!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by 48noble(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2019
nah her puna dey worry u,find a way chop'm well nah she go change format transfer u to another branch.

11 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by leonard002(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2019
You're playing with your job bruh

8 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by rosy1992(f): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
You don't just believe you are in love with someone because you both are close to each other. There is this natural tendency that you get infatuated with someone who is always close to you, it could be in your work or house, especially If that person is attractive.

Scrutinized yourself well, are you in love or lust? if it is love then follow your heart.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
How do you know it is love?

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by iboboyswag(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good day nairaland. They is this colleague of mind whom we where employed the same period to different department in the same organisation, after about a month i began to observe her and i discovered some good qualities that i need in any woman to be called mine, thats how i started cruching on her and we do relate very well. I feel discourage asking her out due to the fact that we work in the same establishment and romantic affair with a colleague is not allowed there especially any person occupying her position due to the sensitivity and confidentiallity of her position, it might cost her job. After about two months this babe started cruching on me seriously,from the way she talk to me, looks at me, respects me, most time i will just playfully hold her seductively in the office she will just be calm of which am very sure any other person that holds her that way the way she will repel the person ehh!
I love this girl but my problem is the organization we both are working for and the risk of her losing her job if the boss finds out about our relationship. What or how do u think i should handle this matter

The work be like say e don tire you.

23 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
The last thing I will ever advice you to do is date someone in your work place or even in the same compound you live in. There are situations were it might turn out good but it's very rare. If you try it, one of you will end up loosing that job and you know for sure you carry the bigger risk of loosing the job because you might be very shocked to find out she is not willing to loose her job and will rather throw accusations on you so you can go instead.
So my advice is that if you feel you want to marry the girl then you should better start looking for another job somewhere and when you do get it you can make your intentions known to her. If you can't do it this way I will advise you search somewhere else for a girl to date before you find yourself jobless all because you did not see where to fall in love aside inside the organization you work for. Come to think of it, were you employed to come and find a woman in the organization? No job for naija my brother so you that have job better pluck off that eye that wants to make you jobless before it over powers your thinking.
thank brother for ur advice. i was even thinking the same thing
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by headstart: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice idea
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Lamasta(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Continue I will be here praying for You grin when reality sets in na that time you go know say kaaki no be leather

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Olujoe1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hr
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by oshe11: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good day nairaland.

There is this colleague of mind whom we were employed the same period to different department in the same organisation, after about a month i began to observe her and i discovered some good qualities that i need in any woman to be called mine. Thats how i started crushing on her and we do relate very well.

I feel discourage asking her out due to the fact that we work in the same establishment and romantic affair with a colleague is not allowed there especially any person occupying her position due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of her position, it might cost her job.

After about two months this babe started crushing on me seriously, from the way she talks to me, looks at me, respects me, most time i will just playfully hold her seductively in the office, she will just be calm of which am very sure any other person that holds her that way she will repel the person ehh!

I love this girl but my problem is the organization we both are working for and the risk of her losing her job if the boss finds out about our relationship. What or how do u think i should handle this matter?

'Em Bitches ain't Loyal bro
Somene else in that Office might have/is still Eating her cookies U knowwink

***Its kinda funny U think she'd lose her job when its u who is more likely to lose his

8 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by SultanOfAbia: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
thebosstrevor:
How do you know it is love?
or infatuation lol.
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by wallex1983(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Search your heart well. If you are ready for what you want to go for, and the lady is ready for you, you both will work it out.

If you both are serious, you may also need to give your boss some respect by not hiding your intentions, provided work is not affected. Have it at the back of your mind that work may go. But don't go tell boss that you are willing to sacrifice job.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by wallex1983(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Vh
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by osejie17(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Olanireti:
If your aum is getting married to her, you still have to make your intention known to her. If she feels the same way with you, then you ppl should start dating but must be very professional in work environment. Highest one of you resigns after marriage.
work no dey country if na puna you dey find enter area collect one. make office love no make you become COZA UNEMPLOYMED PROTESTER lolz

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by RDPMAN: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Follow your mind and never regret any of your actions

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Don't do office romance . The oga crushing on her may sack u

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by ZikZikZik: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
Please somebody should add one to the current number of unemployed youths

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Lady Finds Love At Filling Station, Thanks The Government (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.